• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXII -- It's all about the length of the pocket clip .....

I fly valium airways and enjoy the destination.

A wise and practical choice my man. Good results guaranteed and value for money.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha "muscle car"

Bawwwhahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Damn, I needed a good laugh. Nothing like a little prick to make it better.

Nothing says sex better than a Baracuda sadie

auto-500-1970-plymouth-barracuda-coupe-picturewtmk.jpg

Pity the one I have my eye on is $110k :(

Well except a Ferrari 412. Only problem is the only ones I've seen in decent nick I'll have to import from the uk :(

10308.jpeg

Nothing says sex better than a Baracuda sadie

auto-500-1970-plymouth-barracuda-coupe-picturewtmk.jpg

Pity the one I have my eye on is $110k :(

Nothing says sex better than a man that's good at sex. Dunno what you're doing with your car but there was this one documentary you'd probably be rather interested in.

I bet a nice exhaust pipe does it for ya. Doesn't it. Oooft.

I've come up with a new insult...

'you look like you went on a cunt tasting event that didn't fucking end very well...'

whatdya think?

Yeah I know eventful evening here =D.

Kevin bloody wilson said it best.

My face will be leaving in a quarter of an hour.

I want you to be on it.

How are we all this morning? I couldn't sleep, so for some reason I thought it'd be a good idea to drop 200mg of 4-FA before walking to Tesco for Polish lager and cake so now I'm wide awake

WOOO PARTYYYY!

I have been away a while and have very rarely lurked. Seem some big changes have occurred. No Evey! No Big G and lots of regular people ..well not posting.

Hope you are all as well as can be, had my reasons for being missing in action. I have just posted in the where the xxxx is the fucking thread post not sure if it was the right place to do so but if we don't have a camping advice thread (maybe we do, maybe I am too blurry to find it) even as we come towards the end of festival season we could do with one please.
Commix-woh- even when I had tolerance a 160-180mg bomb of the fourfa would have me fucked and the time I re-dosed a few hours later, my cousin fainted and my man couldn't remember a thing the next day. I am sure if you are a regular user you know your limits, I really do..have fun.

Anyway <3 to all and inbox open if anyone wants to say hello. :)

4-FA is lovely, 200mg has got me floating as I clean my room <3 I'll re-dose soon I think! But for now, time to air-guitar to The Who!

I used to get quite obsessive about order and things being at the "right angles" when on fourfa...never really ended up cleaning a room but obsessing over contents of drawers and stuff-ha ha air guitar to The Who...I was totally freaked out and quite disturbed when I saw the film Tommy on late night TV when I was a little kid, Strangely enough I watched Quadrophenia after many years the other week and the man has been playing that album ever since...think I am too mentally scarred by Tommy to ever appreciate them.

I am bored and wide awake..sigh...What has happened to this forum..a few lurkers and no gibbering..agh well maybe I might get some stuff done too....<3

I know I'm boring and for that, I'm sorry :c Drowning my sorrows as we speak!

Nopeeeeeeee..never meant to imply you were boring at all...just y'know explaining why I don't get on with The Who..if it makes you happy and enough so to get the air guitar out-all good!

Wishing I could put some tunes on but I have every window open and new neighbours..and tuther half has 'borrowed' my headphones since he went swimming with his in his pocket on holiday.......you crack on.

Sorry, I wasn't being serious there, I think the Tyskie is starting to ease off the speediness a bit :p Can't you put tunes on but have a tiiiiiiny bit of volume? Just enough to listen without being too loud?