European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCIXV2 - And Now For Something Completely Different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch Englandz you don't have a lot of luck son. lol.

I've got plenty of luck mate.....unfortunately it's all BAD luck...:)

On the plus side I might get the day off tomorrow...

Just got to sit here in casualty now waiting for them to tweezer bits of melted uniform out of me leg :(

Ouch Englandz you don't have a lot of luck son. lol.

BCF. Your right mate you can only make changes when you're ready , I spent years in and out of rehabs because other people wanted me clean.
Iv finally decided I want to to it , my daughter goes up to secondary school September and don't want her realising what her old man is.
You luckey cunt aiming for 30, I'm looking at the big 5-0 brother. Good luck tomorrow mate.

That's it mate, has to come from yourself otherwise you are bound to fail, ahh that's wicked mate, never too late to change yer ways,
In a way it'll be easier for you as you have a few motivating factors, I mean my gf is one of the big factors for me quitting too but ultimately it's coming from me, I don't wanna be labelled a junkie and I know if I don't put a stop to it then that will be my life laid out.

Saying all this, I got a gram of some fucking potent gear in at the mo! just enjoying one final love affair with the foil before my meet tomorrow, I need heroin in my urine anyway to even qualify for 'done (funny the excuses we create to justify using innit ;) )

I think it's rediculous how you HAVE to test positive for opiates before they will prescribe even though they know what you've been using. Meaning if you tried to quit....made it a week or so and realised you needed help you would have to resume using again in order to qualify....

I know if you start subs you have to have a blood test first to check liver function and another one a few weeks in as subs can affect the liver. Plus you wouldn't be started on subs straight away as you need to be roughly 48hours into withdrawal in order not to trigger precipitated withdrawal. Methadone on the otherhand they could start you with straight away.

I think they always used to start people on about 30ml and go from there but I've beard recently that they have started being super cautious and starting people on silly low doses like 10ml. This would make the induction phase really difficult to say the least.

Not sure if this is the case in NI though....

I think it's rediculous how you HAVE to test positive for opiates before they will prescribe even though they know what you've been using. Meaning if you tried to quit....made it a week or so and realised you needed help you would have to resume using again in order to qualify....

I know if you start subs you have to have a blood test first to check liver function and another one a few weeks in as subs can affect the liver. Plus you wouldn't be started on subs straight away as you need to be roughly 48hours into withdrawal in order not to trigger precipitated withdrawal. Methadone on the otherhand they could start you with straight away.

I think they always used to start people on about 30ml and go from there but I've beard recently that they have started being super cautious and starting people on silly low doses like 10ml. This would make the induction phase really difficult to say the least.

It's a joke isn't it, oh well, the hoops we must jump through just to better ourselves eh 8o 8( :!

I really hope they don't start me on a stupid low dose like that because i am gunna have to use on top which is the whole reason I'm doing this! I am just gunna exaggerate my usage so they don't titrate up from something ridiculous

I don't know why people think I am from NI, I'm in the republic, so god knows what the process here is, I wish one of the ROI eadders would pop by if they are in a similiar situation, ructions in particular would be perfect right now as she is in the system and would know the score, dunno if anyone here has contact deets for her?

Don't know why i thought you were from NI...someone else must have mistakenly mentioned it and it stuck.

I know Don's from NI.

The system might well be different in the republic though than it is in the UK (in fact may well be different in other parts of the UK than where I'm from).

I get that they don't want to start people off on doses that are too high and kill them but 10mg is just stupid....even 30mg is too low for most. I recon you'll need about 80-100mg to keep you right for 24 hours. Plus at that dose you wouldn't feel anything if you used on top as it would be pointless.

Another thing that winds me up is them putting people on too low a dose that dosent hold them and refusing to up it....Like as if they were giving out gold dust or something.

If you need MMT then you should get a dose that holds you for 24 hours and rules out using on rop.

So you've definitely decided on meth over subs then?

Don't know why i thought you were from NI...someone else must have mistakenly mentioned it and it stuck.

I know Don's from NI.

The system might well be different in the republic though than it is in the UK (in fact may well be different in other parts of the UK than where I'm from).

I get that they don't want to start people off on doses that are too high and kill them but 10mg is just stupid....even 30mg is too low for most. I recon you'll need about 80-100mg to keep you right for 24 hours. Plus at that dose you wouldn't feel anything if you used on top as it would be pointless.

Another thing that winds me up is them putting people on too low a dose that dosent hold them and refusing to up it....Like as if they were giving out gold dust or something.

If you need MMT then you should get a dose that holds you for 24 hours and rules out using on rop.

So you've definitely decided on meth over subs then?

ideally i'd like subs, but i think 'done is the only thing they offer here

I will find out all info at noon tomorrow so shall report back, I have a feeling it will be more than the one piss test before I can get the stuff

I think they went the opposite way g following revised NICE guidelines. When I first presented for treatment, I was smoking approx 2 bags of medium to weak gear, with the odd one IV'd. Historically, Ive always been seen patients strted and maintained on 30 - 40mgs which achieves nothing, the patient is able to carry on using on top with the meth to potentiate shit gear or to cover them when they couldn't afford to score. Despite my habit being relatively small at the time (10 years ago I was getting thru an 8 ball every 72 hours) the consultant put me on a 'therapeutic dose', deliberately raising my dependence until I could tolerate 70mls of methadone which would saturate my receptors and prevent even the best street gear from having an effect.

To give her some due, it worked, as the only time I could get an effect from the drug would be over a weekend when I could skip my takehomes. It only took a month or 2 to reduce my heroin use from daily to once a week, then fortnightly, and although I rarely go more than 3 weeks now without scoring, the blocking action of the methadone, on average, has reduced my usage from daily to 17.3 times a year. It was only once she had broken the pattern of my regular use that she agreed to reduce my methadone with a view to total detoxification. Im down t0 50mls now which means Ive been fucking about a bit more than I should now the meth isn't blocking the gear but I know I need to watch it once it goes down again, else ill be creating unnecessary pain and discomfort through the final phase of my reduction.

I think they went the opposite way g following revised NICE guidelines. When I first presented for treatment, I was smoking approx 2 bags of medium to weak gear, with the odd one IV'd. Historically, Ive always been seen patients strted and maintained on 30 - 40mgs which achieves nothing, the patient is able to carry on using on top with the meth to potentiate shit gear or to cover them when they couldn't afford to score. Despite my habit being relatively small at the time (10 years ago I was getting thru an 8 ball every 72 hours) the consultant put me on a 'therapeutic dose', deliberately raising my dependence until I could tolerate 70mls of methadone which would saturate my receptors and prevent even the best street gear from having an effect.

To give her some due, it worked, as the only time I could get an effect from the drug would be over a weekend when I could skip my takehomes. It only took a month or 2 to reduce my heroin use from daily to once a week, then fortnightly, and although I rarely go more than 3 weeks now without scoring, the blocking action of the methadone, on average, has reduced my usage from daily to 17.3 times a year. It was only once she had broken the pattern of my regular use that she agreed to reduce my methadone with a view to total detoxification. Im down t0 50mls now which means Ive been fucking about a bit more than I should now the meth isn't blocking the gear but I know I need to watch it once it goes down again, else ill be creating unnecessary pain and discomfort through the final phase of my reduction.

I think it differs place to place. Last summer when I was detoxing I got to about day 12 and was in a bit of a shit state so my GP refered me to D&A...not for a script as such but just for general advice. Anyway long story short but they offered me a script anyway....either 10mg meth or 2mg subs!! I explained to the woman that I'd been on 180mg pyseptone tablets for the last 7 years and only stopped 12 days ago and exactly what good she thought 10mg of meth would do....she had no answer So I told her to fuck right off and continued on my own ....I've never been back.

I've also heard of people round my way if they miss 3 days of pick ups they are started straight back at 10mg and re-titrated....must vary from place to place.

Sometimes they take fuck all notice of nice guidelines. :)

I've never had a LFT for subutex. Only for nalterxone as it can be quite rough on the liver if its not in the best of shapes from drinking/HepC or whatever.

Methadone should be discontinued imo, superior alternatives and the fact its horrible in more ways than one should have seen to that.

Why would sub's not be available to you BCF?

Good evening all!

I'm officially off for the week! Feels wonderful! Finally getting the chance to sit down and practice the guitar for a few hours which I haven't done in months. Few beers in the fridge too. Such a lucky girl ;) hahaha

Hope everyone is having a lovely day :)

I've never had a LFT for subutex. Only for nalterxone as it can be quite rough on the liver if its not in the best of shapes from drinking/HepC or whatever.

Methadone should be discontinued imo, superior alternatives and the fact its horrible in more ways than one should have seen to that.

Why would sub's not be available to you BCF?

I think that just goes to show how things vary from place to place as around my way they insist in regular liver function tests while on subutex or suboxone (indicating that the bupe is the issue rather than the naloxone).

I've never looked into specifically why bupe would require this precaution but it's definitely the case that they require regular blood tests in the North East area.

I think you are living in the past man. All you need is a vacuum decompression chamber to de purge it, you can make the oil and have it ready for smoking in an afternoon. There are even videos on YouTube how to extract BHO, and even make DMT in this day and age.

As you say still reeks but less people would know what it was than weed probably.

I can see how having no sense of smell would make you paranoid Josh, you don't even know if the weeds stinky stuff. And your probably always reeking. Stinky little critter aren't ya :D
I must admit i am not up to date with the latest methods of making bho. I dont grow or smoke any more so its of no interest. As far as DMT goes well that is easy to extract. Especially here in Oz. Our national flower The Wattle Tree or Acacia is chock full of it. The teks are easy and thats why there is so much DMT in Australia. I have never paid for it...

Oh and good fucking morning / evening EADD you bunch of chemically altered reprobates. Its fucking early here. 5:20 am so its strong coffee, a shower, bacon and egg roll then off to work for me. Need to earn money, cant survive from selling dodgy teles to FUBAR thats for sure.

here's your present:

gift-box-md.png

alasdair

Ahhh, the breakfast of Champions!!! 22 morning tablets down the hatch! What a great way to start your day!!!!

Morning EADD Hope all you spunk trumpets are doing well. Englandz, hope that leg isn't giving you too much jip. That looks like a fucking belter! What topical meds did they give you for it. I'm hoping they gave you a bit more than CO-Co's for the pain because that's a fukkin belter!

Everyone else..... Have a fantastic one! Fingers crossed ><

22 tablets...fuck. I have seen some hectic morning medical orders in my time but thats up there. I hope you are feeling better...that is a LOT of medication.

In my first two months I dished out more infractions than Sham has in his entire 'career' - statistically I am the ModNazi

I was too busy lost in PsychosisVille to receive my reward though. 8(

Status
Not open for further replies.