European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCIXV2 - And Now For Something Completely Different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also how many hemp plants should I plant around the local cop shop?
The other day they were quite pleased with themselves after having found a farmer's, who was in financial difficulties, cannabis grow and stated 'home grown' on their facebook page.
So I wanna plant at least 200 hemp plant around their perimeter, I've got the camo clothing ready to do it in the dark

Is 200 enough or should I go for more, I think I've got 60000 illegal hemp seeds here with 6000 official hemp seeds on the way.

Only so I can say 'home grown' after they erroneously announce on facebook that there were cannabis plants planted around their place...

Edit1: grow the fuck up Arnold

Edit2: fuck off nearing 40 and still fucking young at heart do one cunt!

Part of life here. I think we have 17 of the top 20 deadliest snakes here. Eastern browns are the only ones that bothered me...very common, very deadly and aggressive fuckers that will chase you. If you encounter them you just stand super still and they usually fuck off. Move and they go for you. Most of the others while quite dangerous are timid and will get out of your way quickly...but not the browns.
You can have a shotgun but not advisable to have one with you near a crop...if the cops happen to be watching the site they will shoot you. I just wore multiple layers so if i got bitten it would not penetrate the skin.

The other day they were quite pleased with themselves after having found a farmer's, who was in financial difficulties, cannabis grow and stated 'home grown' on their facebook page.
So I wanna plant at least 200 hemp plant around their perimeter, I've got the camo clothing ready to do it in the dark

Is 200 enough or should I go for more, I think I've got 60000 illegal hemp seeds here with 6000 official hemp seeds on the way.

Only so I can say 'home grown' after they erroneously announce on facebook that there were cannabis plants planted around their place...

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional.

(I've avoided it for 51 years now...)

Evening all. Well, I'm feeling pretty ropey. Managed to plough through an eighth of ketamine for the second weekend running, and since my weekend only consisted of Sunday this weekend, I guess that could be considered excessive. Bladder and nostrils feeling like utter shite. Feeling pretty stupid, not even enjoying the experience massively most of the time any more but it's amazing how quickly you forget that by the middle of the following week when you think it'd be a good idea to get some more in for the weekend. Seems like whenever I have it now I just keep going until it's all gone. I genuinely feel for those out there with serious addictions and access to DNMs, it's just too easy to get hold of reliably whenever I want now. Ho hum. :(
Brutal man. I know that feeling all too well, buy a bit extra thinking a couple of sessions. All gone in a couple of hours and all you've got is a head full of nonsense, stuffed nose and a fucked bladder. Ket was my favorite drug for a long time and I still enjoy the head space but with tolerance & already damaged nostrils/bladder it's just not worth it anymore. That same K your on about's just been tested as 93%, mate sent some to EC. You know when stuff of that quality aint hitting the spot it's 8(
We had to fence off our illegal crops in the bush or the kangaroos would eat the bloody things. Sometimes they would jump over...and those things really can jump but it largely worked. Also had to place rocks around the base of our plants or the bandicoots would dig them up when they were small and eat the roots. Growing dacka in the bush was hard work..and hot work as i always wore jeans and tracksuit pants over the top to stop snake bites. I have a photo somewhere of a brown snake going between my legs while i was watering a plant. And people think growing dope is easy money lol!
22d3aa4964cadff62742fdc8ba1c5942.jpg
nILIh2BDRxLNu0WDuvLSVk_0y_t_NFSBnGYXNyuGbwg
latest
Dont ever leave again us again man =D

Last edited:
^^^^
If FUBAR and I can avoid it (combined total over 100!), you can to. I always felt being childish kept me young.

Swim ( lol) told. Me his pet rabbit spent 3 nights on the scissors , collected all the sticky,went into his local police station and dropped it inside the radiator.
Place smelled like a Amsterdam coffee shop for weeks................ Apparently.

Edit and no need to grow up Arnold , nearing 40 your pretty much still a teen.
I'm 45 and still haven't grown out of wearing shorts.

Last edited:
Brutal man. I know that feeling all too well, buy a bit extra thinking a couple of sessions. All gone in a couple of hours and all you've got is a head full of nonsense, stuffed nose and a fucked bladder. Ket was my favorite drug for a long time and I still enjoy the head space but with tolerance & already damaged nostrils/bladder it's just not worth it anymore. That same K your on about's just been tested as 93%, mate sent some to EC. You know when stuff of that quality aint hitting the spot it's 8(

I think it's time for me to knock it on the head completely. Hopefully writing this down will be the catalyst I need to do that. I had a bit of a problem with gbl for a while and it took me actually admitting that to a few people for me to call it a day completely and I haven't touched the stuff since. Still miss it from time to time and I think the same will be of ket too unfortunately. Unlike alcohol where I haven't felt any desire to go back to that at all, 10 months since I had a drink now. I'm sure I'm not alone on here in feeling like I need something, sometimes though. I'd be happy enough for that something to be weed but it's tricky, hardest drug to use discretely with the smell. Hurry up and legalise it already!

I've got around that problem by stinking of weed 95% of the time. I walked into my office at work once with three quarters of a spliff behind my ear without realising it. When the whole world knows your a drug pig no one bats an eyelid when you constantly smell like a dutch coffeeshop. I just carry 6 packs of Lynx Africa (officially the nicest Lynx of course) in my bag in case the shit gets real as it will know and again.

I think it's time for me to knock it on the head completely. Hopefully writing this down will be the catalyst I need to do that. I had a bit of a problem with gbl for a while and it took me actually admitting that to a few people for me to call it a day completely and I haven't touched the stuff since. Still miss it from time to time and I think the same will be of ket too unfortunately. Unlike alcohol where I haven't felt any desire to go back to that at all, 10 months since I had a drink now. I'm sure I'm not alone on here in feeling like I need something, sometimes though. I'd be happy enough for that something to be weed but it's tricky, hardest drug to use discretely with the smell. Hurry up and legalise it already!
Edibles are a good option Josh. There can be some aroma when diffusing the weed into butter etc but after that its clean sailing and a longer lasting high. Harder to titrate your dose but i used to love the brownies my ex wife made me...kept me high all day. Somedays i would just use the dope butter on toast with vegemite or even add a spoonful of butter to my coffee. Either way its an effective and healthy way of getting high.

Edibles are a good option Josh. There can be some aroma when diffusing the weed into butter etc but after that its clean sailing and a longer lasting high. Harder to titrate your dose but i used to love the brownies my ex wife made me...kept me high all day. Somedays i would just use the dope butter on toast with vegemite or even add a spoonful of butter to my coffee. Either way its an effective and healthy way of getting high.

That's definitely an option. I guess with oral consumption my issue wouldn't be with the prep (although I could use some ideas for reasons to give my housemate why he can't eat the delicious brownies I the fridge), but the length of time it takes to kick in, since you don't get the instant gratification that you do from smoking it. Definitely worth a go though!

Exhausting day of work..basically from walking around a hospital all day doing assessments and chasing doctors, physios and social workers around...when i needed to see them they would always be on the other side of the hospital. I certainly covered some kms today. I cant be bothered cooking so getting some Peking Bbq duck and will dig out an old bottle of pinot to go with it. Nothing like duck and pinot noir. Especially an 8 year old bottle of Ata Rangi. Anyway off to the Asian Grocery store to get a duck then relaxo time.

I've got around that problem by stinking of weed 95% of the time. I walked into my office at work once with three quarters of a spliff behind my ear without realising it. When the whole world knows your a drug pig no one bats an eyelid when you constantly smell like a dutch coffeeshop. I just carry 6 packs of Lynx Africa (officially the nicest Lynx of course) in my bag in case the shit gets real as it will know and again.

Good plan. Although you've still got the issue of smelling like a 14 year old school boy at Christmas.

That's definitely an option. I guess with oral consumption my issue wouldn't be with the prep (although I could use some ideas for reasons to give my housemate why he can't eat the delicious brownies I the fridge), but the length of time it takes to kick in, since you don't get the instant gratification that you do from smoking it. Definitely worth a go though!
I found it took about 45 min to kick in. You dont get the instant gratification but you get a long lasting stone. When i worked it the bottlo i would eat a brownie on the drive to work..it would kick in after i started and last all day and wear off before i drove home. Saved me from having 3 spliffs a shift which i used to do before the cops started regular sniffer dog patrols around the town i worked in which is renowned for its marijuana use...about 60% of the adult population there smoke..so i switched to eating when in town...smoked when i got home. Now with all the roadside drug tests i would be fucked as i was basically stoned for 28 years constantly. Luckily i gave it up when i started nursing. Sometimes i miss it but i figure i have already smoked more dope than most people would in a lifetime, grew a shitload of it, never spent a cent on it basically apart from my early teenage years and avoided getting a criminal record. So i quit while i was ahead.

Can you not make some BHO and use a Vape pen? Probably the most low key method you are going to get.

Can you not make some BHO and use a Vape pen? Probably the most low key method you are going to get.
Except you really need to know what you are doing to make bho. And do it outside with good airflow...and the vapour still smells hashy..

Status
Not open for further replies.