European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCIXV2 - And Now For Something Completely Different

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got around that problem by stinking of weed 95% of the time. I walked into my office at work once with three quarters of a spliff behind my ear without realising it. When the whole world knows your a drug pig no one bats an eyelid when you constantly smell like a dutch coffeeshop. I just carry 6 packs of Lynx Africa (officially the nicest Lynx of course) in my bag in case the shit gets real as it will know and again.

Haha, yeah I'm not actually too concerned about work for the same reasons. I'm frequently stoned to some degree at work but I get the job done so nobody really minds. It's more about at home, I'm living with a non drug user now, I've discussed my past drug use and he seemed cool with that but I'm trying to avoid being blatantly baked all the time around him. It's for my benefit as much as anything, trying to get away from daily usage habits and reliance on it.

Africa ftw though :D http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2016/03/29/lynx-admit-theyll-never-top-africa/

Can you not make some BHO and use a Vape pen? Probably the most low key method you are going to get.

For some stupid reason I put my vape into storage when I moved. It's on the list of things to retrieve when I eventually go on a mission to collect some other stuff though.

I have no sense of smell so I'm always mildly paranoid about how much I stink of it though.

Except you really need to know what you are doing to make bho. And do it outside with good airflow...and the vapour still smells hashy..

Don't let the minor details get in the way of a good plan, man.

Half a duck eaten..bottle of wine almost drained. Its only 7:10pm here but i think i am having an early night as FUBAR wont answer his door and this telly is getting fucking heavy. I will just leave it at your door FUBAR..you are welcome to the other half of the duck and whats left in the bottle of wine. You owe me a tenner. Its a quality telly...black and white is going to be the next cool thing...just like vinyl records. Trust me ;)
So signing off and wishing you all a good day

Morning, EADDers from the EST. Nice of you to warn FUBAR, he's likely to trip over it.

Except you really need to know what you are doing to make bho. And do it outside with good airflow...and the vapour still smells hashy..

I think you are living in the past man. All you need is a vacuum decompression chamber to de purge it, you can make the oil and have it ready for smoking in an afternoon. There are even videos on YouTube how to extract BHO, and even make DMT in this day and age.

As you say still reeks but less people would know what it was than weed probably.

I can see how having no sense of smell would make you paranoid Josh, you don't even know if the weeds stinky stuff. And your probably always reeking. Stinky little critter aren't ya :D

I think you are living in the past man All you need is a vacuum decompression chamber to de purge it, you can make the oil and have it ready for smoking in an afternoon.

As you say still reeks but less people would know what it was than weed probably.

Do you have access to hash? Eating a chunk was always easier than trying to smoke it and gave a nice day long buzz.

I can't imagine eating extract at work. Maybe a bit of middle of the road Moroccan or something. Eating sativa based extract i could wind up freaking out in that kind of situation I'd say, don't know about Josh.

Morning Tinker how are you? Just told the rents last night I'm moving out in 6 weeks time :)

Actually feeling reasonably awake for 6:30 am! How did your parents take the news?

Morning EADD,

JUst back from a lovely night with the gf, bit achey n sore and empty ;) was a fucking good night, she is walking with a bit of a limp today hahaha

Scotchmist, strungout, englandgz, Cheers for the comments, I agree with ya, ideally bupe would be best, I dunno if they will script it to me though, will find out tomorrow, got my induction at noon so will find out all the info

I know the withdrawal from 'done is fucking evil, but at the moment I think I need it, the stability is what I need, cant hack waking up rattling or a package fails to turn up etc and i'm stranded in withdrawals, it is getting fucking tiresome so I am looking forward to getting on it, I don't plan on using on top either, I am looking forward to actually having money for once! I owe my gf a fair few nights at a hotel! she has been an angel through out all this, so supportive and caring, I actually feel like I can do this now, I owe it to her and most importantly I owe it to myself! gunna be 30 in nov and don't wanna start this chapter hooked on heroin :\

Yeah that sounds like a good plan BCF...

Being hooked on prescription painkillers was bad enough and there was no cash outflow to deal with. Just think of all the money you'll save...

On a different note I wonder who this celeb-threesome-gagging order that's in the papers refers to?..

***cough***....(Elton John)......***cough*** :)

On a different note I wonder who this celeb-threesome-gagging order that's in the papers refers to?..

Gag is right. Nowhere near the top of my list or even midway.

@BCF, if you're ready, go do it. Best of luck!

Gag is right. Nowhere near the top of my list or even midway.

@BCF, if you're ready, go do it. Best of luck!

Ty englandz n tinker :)

That's just it, I finally actually feel ready for the change, the money isn't the main reason but damn it will be a nice side effect!!!

I just can't hack these days of rattling, it is driving me mad, having to hide it from my gf, she so fucking knnows too, as well as I think I can hide it, she fucking knows straight away, so time for a clean break

And fuck you sid!! lool ;)

I can see how having no sense of smell would make you paranoid Josh, you don't even know if the weeds stinky stuff. And your probably always reeking. Stinky little critter aren't ya :D

8(

It's actually pretty low down on the list of concerns when you can't smell stuff. Stinking of shit is a bigger concern (ileostomy and anosmia, best medical combo evar!), or worrying that I've left the gas on. The links between smell and memory are the very worst though, never again will I get that awesome sensation of nostalgia when you smell freshly cut grass or rain on tarmac on a hot summer day :(

Ty englandz n tinker :)

That's just it, I finally actually feel ready for the change, the money isn't the main reason but damn it will be a nice side effect!!!

I just can't hack these days of rattling, it is driving me mad, having to hide it from my gf, she so fucking knnows too, as well as I think I can hide it, she fucking knows straight away, so time for a clean break

And fuck you sid!! lool ;)

It's a cheesy enough statement but there's probably some truth in the adage that you have to want to quit for it to work. Sounds like the time is right for you man, all the best with it!

It's a cheesy enough statement but there's probably some truth in the adage that you have to want to quit for it to work. Sounds like the time is right for you man, all the best with it!

Thanks mate :)

You are totally right, you NEED to want the change or it'll never work

Ended up the wrong side of A&E today.....

Apparently even when the firebrigade have put out burning car the metal is still hot if it touches your leg..... :)

fdbMAnw.jpg

Ouch Englandz you don't have a lot of luck son. lol.

BCF. Your right mate you can only make changes when you're ready , I spent years in and out of rehabs because other people wanted me clean.
Iv finally decided I want to to it , my daughter goes up to secondary school September and don't want her realising what her old man is.
You luckey cunt aiming for 30, I'm looking at the big 5-0 brother. Good luck tomorrow mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.