European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCIXV2 - And Now For Something Completely Different

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually want the new mod to be FUBAR. Or maybe they can create some new kind of position ( not a sexual position as he has tried them all and invented a few too ) for him. Like Senior Smut Mod or something. Surely he deserves a position of influence in Bluelight.

Ya know, I came within a gnat's cock of applying for modship duties for no other reason than to make yours and Englandgz' lives total and utter misery. However, I decided not to apply, out of a totally misguided sense of loyalty.

I fuckin wish I had now, you cunts!!

Would you say if the person has used heroin before then it's unlikely it will be enough to OD Shambles?

I don't think I can really answer that because there are just too many variables. Prior use of heroin but having none in your system and no build-up of tolerance would say to me that the risk would be the same as for somebody with no prior history of use. Moreover, it's a risky combo even with tolerance. The biggest concern I would have is that such a large dose of benzos will almost certainly put you in a state of feeling like everything is fine whilst actually being a drooling mess with massively reduced inhibitions and the related issues as far as decision-making and ability to discern danger.

I don't know what has happened but I do know that whatever it is now is not a good time to be making any rash decisions - if there is anybody there who can keep an eye out for you when the sedation kicks in that would be a good idea though imo.

Hopefully things will look brighter once you've slept it off - at worst you'll be able to think more clearly. However little you may be feeling it the fact is you will be utterly wasted with that much diaz in your system. Benzos are notorious for feeling entirely innocuous - it's only further down the line you look back and realise how out of it you were the whole time.

Take it steady, all problems can be fixed with time <3

I had used a few days prior but it seemed fairly mediocre stuff. I am not a reg user of h, 4 times in my life. I am sorry for my outburst, had some bad news today. And I know sometimes I can be very straight to the point with my words to others here. The reason is my mental state hasnt been the best this past year. Can you imagine having a life where your a 20 year old kid and you've got loads of mates in around beautiful girls who enjoy a laugh and some drugs, great craic. Then a few things happened 2 of my close mates died one of them I was there, but that wasnt the worst one, the worst was recently my mate was like a younger bro to me, we were so similar, he committed suicide. Then my own situation is i had a flat, not my last serious chick, but the one before was a model. I had such a great social life, doing 2ci, 2cb or properly clean mephedrone, acetone wash mdma at the weekends, knew all the DJ's. I think you of all people will understand this. Like then I had such a brilliant happy social life, and my own flat until my "best mate" at the time fucked up money for the rent and moved home, got me in a load of debt. I tried to pay the bill with cocaine got a habit, then got seriously addicted last year blew £8k over the year. Moved back with my parents. Lost alot of my friends. Generally feel a bit lost in life as to where to go. My rents are moving to spain end of this year, I could go with them, but I want to move to Manchester and become a personal trainer, but that costs £2600 and I only have £500 saved up from my benefit from bipolar payments.

Ontop of that one of my close friends says to me he doesnt see bipolar is a real disease and how do you tell if someone is bipolar etc etc. Well I wouldnt of lost the rest of the above without my manic phases and serious depressive episodes, I've tried to OD myself on valium and thorazine before. I know I have a good life and I should be greatful (family who love me etc, they are great) but its like I cant see how I can move on and achieve my dreams between my mental health problems and physical health problems (IBS/kidney issues). Everytime I get going something goes wrong.

I do believe I can succeed though if things would go right. I have great knowledge with the Personal Training side of things, all kinds of workouts, stretches, diet plans, breathing exercise, yoga. It's just the stage I'm stuck at, at this particular moment for being age 25 sucks.

Sorry for my dramatic posts. I was just in a bad place. I did eat all the DHC but only 4 valium. I should be fine I think? I feel OK, though I've not eaten all day. Smoked a straight grass spliff. Cheers for your words, they helped alot

Can't deny that's a pretty shitty set of events coming so close together. Enough to get anybody down. Down most certainly does not have to mean out though and it's great to hear you can see this yourself.

I can relate to several elements of your recent history. I was a little younger and it spread over a longer period but I can certainly relate to horribly shit run of events that just knock the stuffing out of you and turn life upside down whilst simultaneously turning you inside out. Won't pretend to have easy answers but the one thing I do know is that by using heroin in a big way trying to deal with things only made everything a million times worse and created a whole load of new problems it took decades to even begin to get sorted. Believe me I know the temptation - and I couldn't and wouldn't blame anybody for doing just as I did - but I do think I can say unequivocally that it doesn't help one bit. Even over the short term it tends to cause things to spiral rapidly. No matter how numbed and distracted you are it just adds a whole load more problems whilst doing nothing for existing problems beyond putting off having to deal with them. They're all still there when you finally quit - makes far more sense to start the process of dealing with things as soon as possible and I must say that seems to apply across the board for everybody I've known who has gone down the road of using addiction as a coping strategy.

Please don't get me wrong, not meaning to lecture, just saying that if I were to offer any suggestions it would be to consider other, more positive, more proactive options. There is a good deal of help available for pretty much any issue you can think of from mental health matters to substance ab/use matters to grief counselling to careers support and housing and benefits advice. Pretty much all of which have been an absolute lifesaver for me... but I definitely went about it via the circuitous route. I don't do regrets but I do wonder how different the first half of my life would have been if I'd taken the positive options early on rather than letting "coping strategies" get out of hand and landing myself with a couple decades of addiction and a whole shedload of additional issues I could happily have done without.

Rabbiting aside, it's great to hear you didn't go in too hard with the benzos. On its own I wouldn't be overly concerned about the DHC. A fuzzy night and hopefully a good night's sleep to go with it seems like a pretty good move, and hopefully a bit of time tomorrow to look into finding whatever support and advice out there that can help you get back to where you want to be in life <3

Yeah cheers shambles. I bought myself a new hoody and some headphones instead. I've invested in a couple of up and coming tech firms and crypto currencies aswell so I'll just have to continue saving and hope that some of these investments do come good and I can get myself out of this rut I'm in. I'd been seeing a girl quite nice but she was so naive and seemingly had no ambition to move further away and grow some place else. I want to spend some time in Europe and maybe travel Asia. My ex before had lived in aus and traveled bali and all these places she was actually inspiring to make me chase after her! Now its like everything is droll. It's because I should have moved on but spent too much time getting wasted fucking up my head i guess.

I dont regret any of it either you live and learn but once I have my shit fully back together with my qualification car and spend some time in Spain with the family when they move, maybe by 2017 I will be rejuvenated :S =D

Yeah we'll we what they say....

On a different note who is the new mod then?

They're taking their time with the big announcement.

Don't keep us in suspenders (except FUBAR......he likes wearing women's underwear......so I've heard anyway :))
How did you go bro?

How did you go bro?

She said it looks infected again mate.

They took a swab a to send off to the lab to determine the type of infection and have me another course of oral fluclox. She also have me some dressings but when I got home I realised that they were the wrong ones. They were the sticky tagaderm ones (pretty much the worst thing to put on a wound lie that lol!!). I'll just have to get some from work but the ones we have aren't the right ones either but are more suitable than tagaderm though.

Yeah i would get some anti microbial non stick dressing for that. Something that will keep the wound moist but help fight the infection. Plenty of choice out there. Chemists should have them if your work does not. I am surprised she went just with oral. An iv infusion to start with is what we would go with as standard in the hospital these days. Just keep a close eye on it brother.

I actually want the new mod to be FUBAR..
I'm not a new mod. Well, a new smod....but i am often
:
fucked up beyond all/any recognition/repair/ reason/redemption.

Also of note from the wiki site i nicked that from:
Foobar is the collective term for some common placeholder ...
"Foobar" would be a great name for that pub/hardcore s&m/mixed gender p&p joint you've been talking about starting up, FUBAR....!

Looks like our new smod may have earned his very own FUBAR'd title - that swanky new smodstick of yours may have a couple extra buttons you've not gotten the hang of yet so I'll just go ahead and reopen Gibz shall I? ;)<3

Looks like our new smod may have earned his very own FUBAR'd title - that swanky new smodstick of yours may have a couple extra buttons you've not gotten the hang of yet so I'll just go ahead and reopen Gibz shall I? ;)<3
I think i dobbed you in Spacejunk :)

If a new smod can't celebrate his swanky new smodstick in suitable style there's something gone horribly wrong. It's an EADD tradition to screw up at least one thread upon becoming besticked - temporarily closing Gibz is pretty minor stuff. As I recall I managed to permanently lose an entire B&D thread when I got the PD stick a few years ago :D

Although the finest - and most baffling - fuck-up I've come across so far resulted in the current EADD modthread somehow having BHM as the OP. That's just plain magic which goes to show these 'ere sticks have some intriguingly wee-urd capabilities when swished by staff of any level of experience.

If a new smod can't celebrate his swanky new smodstick in suitable style there's something gone horribly wrong. It's an EADD tradition to screw up at least one thread upon becoming besticked - temporarily closing Gibz is pretty minor stuff. As I recall I managed to permanently lose an entire B&D thread when I got the PD stick a few years ago :D

Although the finest - and most baffling - fuck-up I've come across so far resulted in the current EADD modthread somehow having BHM as the OP. That's just plain magic which goes to show these 'ere sticks have some intriguingly wee-urd capabilities when swished by staff of any level of experience.
I mean know insult to Spacejunk. He is awesome. I just reported the thread closed as i knew it was a mistake.

Onwards and upwards

2017 is going to be a good year. I feel it in my waters ;)

Promise?

In other news, I got called 'unstable' earlier... By someone I deem unstable. I'd ask who's right, but I don't care much. Plus I know who's right.

NEW MOD BLOOD TO APPEASE TLB&SG=D

It irked me for ages that I couldn't figure out how it happened...

The beginning of my tenure was doses to the gills at heroin withdrawal fighting doses... You can imagine. =D

In other news, I got called 'unstable' earlier... By someone I deem unstable. I'd ask who's right, but I don't care much. Plus I know who's right.

I wonder who that was......

I think I can make a pretty good guess :)

Work is slow today.....

Slow is good.......

I like slow......

I've found not going at all isn't too bad.

Today's colouring in job. :)

lpfsiwW.jpg

3HT5V1c.jpg

Work in progess. Ive just had two calls about work:/ Needs must though

Noice colouring, Mr Mist. They got us to do a spot of colouring in those rather swanky "colouring in for grown-ups" books that are all the rage recently at my SMART meetings. Really rather soothing. I'm no good at shading though. Far too advanced for the likes of me :eek:

Still got a copy of this (can get it free online to print out at home) to get cracking on sometime...

NSFW:
Cunt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.