Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCIXV2 - And Now For Something Completely Different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, thanks - ya pommie bastard!

Yeah, seems to happen to some people a lot.
I suspect its browser-related; i've never had it happen to me, and im just using a bloody mac/iphone.
It only happens (that I know of) when using Bluelight mobile version.

Not UA'd; i suspect you fell foul of the glitch that deletes posts when you try to edit them.
Restored 'em for ya though mate :)

Once I'd picked my dummy up off the floor, gave it a wipe and put it back in realised that. :)

Congrats SJ!! Can't think of a nicer fella to be a smod....

Now perhaps you can kick these other `lesser mod cunts into some semblance of shape.....

*** slinks off muttering to himself about dummy dropping out by accident and not being spat out.....***

I even gave Prince Phillip an infraction for using racist slurs last week.

Was only saying to Ms Sadie last night that I recently saw something that mentioned Phil the Greek (cos it really is big and clever to bring race into everything - if it's good enough for our quasi-German Overlords...) is apparently really into UFOs. I'm presuming this is because he's managed to insult every nation and culture on Earth already so needs to find some other planet to sneer at.

"Phil the Greek" would probably be sitting there watching Its David Ike/Alex Jones YouTube videos then looking furtively at his Nazi missus wondering if she turns into a lizzard every time she goes for a piss :)

Was only saying to Ms Sadie last night that I recently saw something that mentioned Phil the Greek (cos it really is big and clever to bring race into everything - if it's good enough for our quasi-German Overlords...) is apparently really into UFOs. I'm presuming this is because he's managed to insult every nation and culture on Earth already so needs to find some other planet to sneer at.
I imagine he ponders as he gazes at the night sky from a courtyard or balcony of one of their various palaces and thinks to himself
"One wonders what the Powers-that-Be are really hiding from us?"

Actually, I can confirm that women fart. I heard my Mrs last night. I know that's a long way from Queenie having a shite, but it's a start...

Speaking of penises, I just got chilli juice on my nob. Feeling the burn :|

Speaking of penises, I just got chilli juice on my nob. Feeling the burn :|

Serves ya right for trying to suck yerself off.

And if yer cock needs condiments to make it palatable, then I pity poor Sadie...

When you put it that way it sounds like an obscure 60s psychedelic band.

Status
Not open for further replies.