European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCIXV2 - And Now For Something Completely Different

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just found 11 grams of weed, set of scales and 50£ in a box mowing grass with a weed cutter.

How big a cunt am I for taking it? =D

There's a memory card with it as well.

about this much of a cunt:
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

But i dont blame ya...i guess.
Shoulda left the memory card though.
Or returned it after perusing.

You think it was some kid's personal stash, or some lame dealing operation?
I would think the former, given the 11g of grass. Still.

I've found another 3g in a washcloth.
I put the box with the empty bags and the memory card on a pole near to where I found it. It's near a school so a lame attempt at dealing.

If you know some of the dicks around here you won't blame me for taking it at all.

I could also have called the cops.

I don't blame you - i think it's pretty funny.
How's the quality? Decent smoke, or strictly for edibles?

Incidentally, i'd check it for mould before consuming any, if i were you.
Doesn't sound like it was stored in the most ideal of locations. Any sign of mould and i'd ditch it.

Or mail it to David Cameron.

No idea on quality, smells like an indica high thc (but then I'm no expert in smelling weed). No mould it was in a plastic container.
I don't smoke so it's for edibles only after decarbing.

I've just found 11 grams of weed, set of scales and 50£ in a box mowing grass with a weed cutter.

There's a memory card with it as well.

C'mon, I'm gagging to find out what's on the memory card....

memory cards are fun, especially when you can recover 'deleted' images off them with ease.

A PDF saying "We know you took our weed. We know where you live and we're coming for you. Prepare for a couple of hard pipe hittin n***az who are gonna get medieval on your ass with a pair of plyers and a blow torch"......

Or something like that :)

On a different note I've had a terrible day today. I know nobody's interested in the details but spent 3 hours on the scene of an RTC out in the sticks where a young child died....wasn't nice....

In contrast to that i joined 6 cop cars, 2 fire engines and 1 other ambulance to retrieve a dead body floating in the river tyne......that turned out to be a bin bag....

On a different note I've had a terrible day today. I know nobody's interested in the details but spent 3 hours on the scene of an RTC out in the sticks where a young child died....wasn't nice....

In contrast to that i joined 6 cop cars, 2 fire engines and 1 other ambulance to retrieve a dead body floating in the river tyne......that turned out to be a bin bag....

Those are things that stay with you.
Here I know a lot of a firemen and they're all a bit mentally scarred from what they've seen I'm afraid to say.
I couldn't do their job.

Those are things that stay with you.

They do indeed Arnold mate.....they stay with you forever. After 15 years I've got more than enough mental scars.

Not that i would anyway but i couldnt even begin to describe on here what a horrible scene it is when a child is mangled inside a car wreck. I just couldnt put it into words even if i wanted too :(

In the same way that psychiatrists sometimes need another psychiatrist to 'unload' do they provide a service like that to you?

You can't keep those things cropped up.

In the same way that psychiatrists sometimes need another psychiatrist to 'unload' do they provide a service like that to you?

You can't keep those things cropped up.

They do indeed. There is a dedicated counciling service for emergency services called (coincidentally) bluelight...

I was in receipt of their services for a while earlier this year........they were pretty good as they have heard it all before and know what you are talking about and where you are coming from as they are mainly ex-emergency services themselves.....

The guy i saw mentioned that frontline emergency care these days is like being in Afghanistan...Of course it's not THAT bad (there's no-one shooting at you or trying to blow you up) but does have similarities in the sense that your brain struggles to cope with scenes of death and carnage on a regular basis.

I'm sure there's some serious angrily teenager out there tonight.

You tell yourself that Arnold mate.....in reality Tuco and the rest of the Sinaloa Cartel already has plans for your severed head to be mounted on top of a turtle :)

Only way to find out is to put the memory card in a phone and start taking calls. At worse you'll have a ready market for your new found weed

Haha, the cartel won't keep themselves busy with half an ounce of weed plus leave the money with the stash. ;)

Haha, the cartel won't keep themselves busy with half an ounce of weed plus leave the money with the stash. ;)

Its a cunning plot to make you think that and lower your guard mate.... I'm telling ya!! (i watch too much TV!! :))

On a different note I've had a terrible day today...
Mate, i have friends who - like you - have jobs that affect them mentally on a profoundly deep level. And it fucking hurts me to see.
But buggers like you are heroes. Society needs ambos - and unfortunatelt you bare the emotional (and the physical - how's the leg by the way?) scars of fulfilling these intense job roles.
But you're heroes, and don't you forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.