European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCIXV2 - And Now For Something Completely Different

Status
Not open for further replies.
You probably wouldn't be a big fan of the IO drill then Don....:)

I just looked it up and I think you're correct.

I'm assuming something similar to this is what my friend was talking about when he described the two times he had to do a bone marrow transplant.

Quite possibly mate. Its for extreme trauma patients when it's impossible for us to locate a vein. You just drill into the home marrow with a drill bit containing a hollow needle. The marrow works like a big sponge and gets the fluid in to venous circulation almost as fast as IV. It was first pioneered by the military for traumatic amputations resulting from IED blasts and the like But made it's way into regular trauma paramedics kit a few years back......

Evening young Josh!!

Hope all is well with you. So your a fainter then eh? I'm the cannulation king me mate :) Have you ever thought of asking for a tetracaine gel local first? Its usuailly kept for kids and people with extreme needle phobia but I'm sure theyd do it if you asked. That and just not looking should stop the old fainting episodes......
I am sorry but I am the cannulation king. I propose a contest. We will use FUBAR, one arm each. First to get a cannula in and a kilo of the finest Turkmenistanian Mexedrone into his arm wins. The prize is yet to be decided.

Oh and good morning / evening mutherfuckers. Coffee and bacon and egg roll time for me. Hopefully a quick surf then up to the hospital to see the old man.

Bacon and egg cobs are strictly off the menu for me for awhile. Got to lose 5 kg. Just the thought of that is making me hungry.

Hmm, didn't there use to be something called Preludin in the 1970s that was good for slimming :? Naughty girl. Swapping a food habit for a drug habit sounds like a bad idea. Food is still legal, and cheaper, for starters. But drugs wear off ..... whereas food makes you get fat and stay fat .....

Last edited:
Actually Englandgz74 would beat me at quickness with cannulation as i have never really had to do it in an emergency. But i would give you a run with elderly and hypovolaemic patients.

Sorry about mentioning the bacon and egg roll Julie but god damn it was delicious. ;)

Changing the subject a little, weirdy genetic mutations.

Suppose you had chimerism, two strands of DNA in one body (bummer!) Suppose further that you had double defective colour vision genes (double bummer!) One strand of DNA programs for eyes that only see red and blue, the other strand programs for eyes that only see green and blue. And suppose even further that the distribution of DNA was such that one eye ended up seeing only red and blue, and the other eye ended up seeing only green and blue.

You would have half-effective colour vision as long as you had both eyes open, but you would go red-green colour blind if you closed one eye.

Oh, man. That's f***ed-up.

Changing the subject a little, weirdy genetic mutations.

Suppose you had chimerism, two strands of DNA in one body (bummer!) Suppose further that you had double defective colour vision genes (double bummer!) One strand of DNA programs for eyes that only see red and blue, the other strand programs for eyes that only see green and blue. And suppose even further that the distribution of DNA was such that one eye ended up seeing only red and blue, and the other eye ended up seeing only green and blue.

You would have half-effective colour vision as long as you had both eyes open, but you would go red-green colour blind if you closed one eye.

Oh, man. That's f***ed-up.
I would just take acid. That would fix it ;)

I suppose I could strap a magenta filter over one eye, a cyan filter over the other eye and drop a tab of 1p-LSD, if I can get in before the ban.

Should I be doing this at my age, though? I'm nearly 45!

I use them daily. They are such a small gauge that they aren't really that intrusive.

You must be talking about something else as there's no way in the world a dentist uses an intra-osseous drill "daily" or at all for that matter.

What possible situations like call for a dentist to need to get emergency saline/hartman's solution into someone in hypovolemic shock and who had no surface veins to access?

Do people who've had a leg cut off often pop in for a quick scale and polish before heading over to the ED? Lol!! :)

As for them being a small gauge they're anything but. They need to be as large a gauge as possible (>21 gauge) to force as much fluid as possible through as a bolus.

I'm not sure why I'm writing this as you must have been "joking"....you do talk some bollocks...

I am sorry but I am the cannulation king. I propose a contest. We will use FUBAR, one arm each. First to get a cannula in and a kilo of the finest Turkmenistanian Mexedrone into his arm wins. The prize is yet to be decided.

Oh it's on motherfucker!!!

Tell you what though to make it a real challenge lets use someone having a grand mal and it's the first to get 10 of IV diazemuls in and stop him fitting (opting for the poop shoot route is cheating.....just making sure you know the rules :))

Oh it's on motherfucker!!!

Tell you what though to make it a real challenge lets use someone having a grand mal and it's the first to get 10 of IV diazemuls in and stop him fitting (opting for the poop shoot route is cheating.....just making sure you know the rules :))
You would win that one...but we should still cannulate FUBAR for shits and giggles ;)

I suppose I could strap a magenta filter over one eye, a cyan filter over the other eye and drop a tab of 1p-LSD, if I can get in before the ban.

Should I be doing this at my age, though? I'm nearly 45!
I am 44 Julie and plan on taking acid at least once a year till i die..

15 to 20 gauge is nothing compared to the 5mm bone drill that follows. Many of my zygomatic anchors are over 50mm.

Intra osseous through the cortical bone followed by LA is sometimes the only way.

You are assuming I'm a dentist England.

15 to 20 gauge is nothing compared to the 5mm bone drill that follows. Many of my zygomatic anchors are over 50mm.

Intra osseous through the cortical bone followed by LA is sometimes the only way.

You are assuming I'm a dentist England.

That's not the same thing as what I'm talking about though.

Haven't you SAID your a dentist (of some sort) many times?

Naughty girl. Swapping a food habit for a drug habit sounds like a bad idea. Food is still legal, and cheaper, for starters. But drugs wear off ..... whereas food makes you get fat and stay fat .....

I read somewhere that through exercise, fat can actually be burnt off.

You would win that one...but we should still cannulate FUBAR for shits and giggles ;)

Oh definitely....if for no other reason than to get back at the twat.for all the trouble he's caused me...

Infact in true bluelight style I'm gonna out the cunt in public.....

His real name and address are.........

Mr Fred Ubar
10 Cumstained Telly Place
Cheap Mexedrone Street.
Up Norf.
Postcode - 3FPM ISGUD

Now where's me 23 gauge cannula.........

Oh definitely....if for no other reason than to get back at the twat.for all the trouble he's caused me...

Infact in true bluelight style I'm gonna out the cunt in public.....

His real name and address are.........

Mr Fred Ubar
10 Cumstained Telly Place
Cheap Mexedrone Street.
Up Norf.
Postcode - 3FPM ISGUD

Now where's me 23 gauge cannula.........
I think he might require a catheterization while we are at it. We may need an electron microscope for that procedure though. ;)

I have put aside two kilos of the finest Turkmenistanian Mexedrone which we will infuse via burette in the name of harm reduction. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.