European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCIXV2 - And Now For Something Completely Different

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he might require a catheterization while we are at it. We may need an electron microscope for that procedure though. ;)

I have put aside two kilos of the finest Turkmenistanian Mexedrone which we will infuse via burette in the name of harm reduction. :)

Just think ourselves lucky we weren't the ones who had to treat the infamous banjo string trauma. You wouldn't have been able to even hold a cannula cos youd be shaking with laughter.......

Poor old Fred Ubar..... he's taking a helluva lot of stick and isnt even here to defend himself....

Wonder where the poor cunt is????

Morning folks :) had a few days break from here, did I miss anything?
Just got some fantastic gear at the mo, literally smoked less than .2 in 24 hrs and been high constantly, this is what gear should be like!!

How be EADD?

Morning folks :) had a few days break from here, did I miss anything?
Just got some fantastic gear at the mo, literally smoked less than .2 in 24 hrs and been high constantly, this is what gear should be like!!

How be EADD?

Morning BCF hope all is well with you...

Have you not started your meth yet?

Edit.....no you missed fuck all :)

Morning BCF hope all is well with you...

Have you not started your meth yet?

Edit.....no you missed fuck all :)

Final pisstest today then my script gets processed n sent out to a pharmacy near me, then will be on daily pickups for a few weeks till i'm deemed 'responsible' enough to take home on saturdays (for sunday) then progress to weekly pickups all being well, Can honestly say I'm excited/nervous and most of all scared shitless as I will be closing a big chapter on my life, but it's all for the best :)

How you been mate? Saw you had a spinal injection? how was that? no cerebral fluid based headaches I hope?

That's great news mate. It will turn your life around. I know I slated meth a bit but my circumstances were different. You'll have loads of spare coin, you won't be worrying all the time whether or not a parcel will show up. No more hating life cos your rattling .....

You'll be sorted mate. I wish you all the luck in the world..

Yeah spinal cortisone/epidural thing was a bit rough and I have got the beginnings of a monster headache (it takes a few days to set in). Started on some low dose pregabs (100mg x 2 per day) and see how this works. Hopefully i won't have to go on the morphine. The doc wanted to put me on a 50mcg/hour fent patch but i fucked that off straight away...

See how it goes really. On light duties at work so no heavy lifting.....

Just think ourselves lucky we weren't the ones who had to treat the infamous banjo string trauma. You wouldn't have been able to even hold a cannula cos youd be shaking with laughter.......

Poor old Fred Ubar..... he's taking a helluva lot of stick and isnt even here to defend himself....

Wonder where the poor cunt is????

The 'poor cunt' is currently lurking whilst plotting my revenge :sus:

That's great news mate. It will turn your life around. I know I slated meth a bit but my circumstances were different. You'll have loads of spare coin, you won't be worrying all the time whether or not a parcel will show up. No more hating life cos your rattling .....

You'll be sorted mate. I wish you all the luck in the world..

Yeah spinal cortisone/epidural thing was a bit rough and I have got the beginnings of a monster headache (it takes a few days to set in). Started on some low dose pregabs (100mg x 2 per day) and see how this works. Hopefully i won't have to go on the morphine. The doc wanted to put me on a 50mcg/hour fent patch but i fucked that off straight away...

See how it goes really. On light duties at work so no heavy lifting.....

Thanks bro! I really hope so too, I owe it to myself and my mrs/family, I've been a fucking nightmare the last few years, letting my habits spiral out of control, Yea you got it nail on the head mate,

Waiting for packages has become a part of life I no longer want! The fear of one being seized/not showing up and me skint left withdrawing in misery is an all-too-familiar scenario and I'm sick to fucking death of it,

I'm moody and consumed by the need to get 'well' to the point I ignore my gf and she thinks it's because I've lost interest in her, It makes me feel so shit because I don't wanna tell her the 'whole' truth as She thinks I've been clean of h for ages :(
The lies are getting tough to keep up with and the stress of it all is weighing heavy on me

I just want to be totally honest with her, I can see the toll it's taking and it's so fucking selfish of me!

So hopefully this will be a new beginning :)

Ahh mate that sounds horrible!! well done for refusing the fent!I was actually gunna suggest dosing up on gabapentin/pregabalin or even a combo of both and some baclofen and clonidine, I would say that would help a fair bit, How bout some ghb/gbl mate? that stuff really helps muscles repair, I reckon it would do your back some favours mate :)

Glad to seee you are in good form anyway, Much planned for today? or are ya working?

Yeah you'll be sorted. It will take all those worries away. Let the state take the burden for a change in the form of ORT. Everyone deserves a bit of help sometimes.

I've tried bacolfen before (i think bacolfen and phenibut are the same?...not sure) anyway i didn't like it much. I used clonidine for a year and want a break from that. They're gonna titrate my lyrica up every 2 weeks until I get to 600mg a day so that along with the injections will help loads. Opiates over the very long term isnt the answer. They're a short term solution no good for long term.

The problem with the fent patch is that you've got no real control of it. You can't alter how much you take like you can with pills. Years ago I was off work for 6 months with my back and due to a prescribing error was getting 300mcg worth (6 x 50mcg patches every 2 days.....twice what I was supposed to be getting). Anyway they weren't working and I took to doing them bucally (my stupid doc actually advised this). If you do that then the amount of fent your taking is astronomical and yer tollerance is fucked....

Anyway we'll see how this goes.

Good luck with the meth mate.....Its turn your life around and you can shift your focus onto what you want to achieve in life...career etc. (maybe become a paramedic....there's worse jobs!!!)

I'm at work today but on light duties in the station not out on the road until my back is better.

Here we have two medical professionals not only prepared to provide you with two kilos of the finest Turkmenistanian Mexedrone IV but also give you a free catheter insertion to protect your bladder and kidneys from further damage and you are plotting revenge?
Well we all know where you live now and we also know who that kid up the road with the 20 quid Peruvian flake is so you better watch your words mate...or that kid might just come and pay you a visit.

I thought as much......there's a cloud of soot and a burning smell coming over from the Cheshire area....

And the deafening sound of rusty cogs turning ;)

Here we have two medical professionals not only prepared to provide you with two kilos of the finest Turkmenistanian Mexedrone IV but also give you a free catheter insertion to protect your bladder and kidneys from further damage and you are plotting revenge?
Well we all know where you live now and we also know who that kid up the road with the 20 quid Peruvian flake is so you better watch your words mate...or that kid might just come and pay you a visit.

I've heard "that kid" is a distant relation to Pablo and is very handy with the old Columbian necktie......

2pm-5pm exam in Mol Bio...

I cannot wait until this week is over.

[MENTION=407236]the_gay_blade[/MENTION] is my new favourite moniker.... =D

Don Luigi is an alt of The Kid? I really don't understand how this alt thing works.

[MENTION=407236]the_gay_blade[/MENTION] is my new favourite moniker.... =D

Also, how do you tag people in threads like that? I assume there is an easier way than adding the [ mention ] tags yourself?

This post has an air of ketamine confusion about it :sus:

Unless you mean my permanent mild state of ketamine confusion, sadly not. Which is a shame, because a bit of ket would hit the spot nicely right now (apart from the fact I'm on a train and still have to walk across town to get home).

Final pisstest today then my script gets processed n sent out to a pharmacy near me, then will be on daily pickups for a few weeks till i'm deemed 'responsible' enough to take home on saturdays (for sunday) then progress to weekly pickups all being well, Can honestly say I'm excited/nervous and most of all scared shitless as I will be closing a big chapter on my life, but it's all for the best :)
Best of luck with that, I hope that chapter stays for ever closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.