• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB/1,4-B/GBL Discussion and use- Part II

G at Raves/Event: Getting a bit TOO paranoid!?

The last few years police, organizers and ambos have been really against this drug.

It sucks SOME people had to be hospitalized, but the G OD count always comes out as something stupid like 25+ When all they were doing is taking just enough to nod about like a good dose of MDMA.

Back in my day in the Valley no one gave a fuck if u were plonked against a wall. pills, smack or G. Maybe once an event you would get an ambo check your pulse and leave you alone.

Now it seems if you take the tiniest dose of juice you get arrested, forced into a hospital or ejected from the event..

Its really lame drug discrimination.

You're allowed to take some shithouse Pipe+PMA+shit from a dogs arsehole pill combo but not allowed to have a charge.

Probably the safest party drug ever if you aren't an idiot.

To the idiots who don't measure, they shouldnt be taking drugs, but its the Police faults largely because dogs sniff out meth, weed and pills, but not G or more dangerous drugs.

^He is referring to GHB/GBL/1,4-B. I'll merge this with the existing thread...

(I remember bouncers getting pretty shirty at clientele showing any signs of a little nod as far back as 2003 in the valley, at kind of seedy clubs though)

Did you ever goto RNA raves or the Beat?
They didn't care how gone u were even if doing lines of K in front of the cop section.
Bouncers just laughed at the Beat

Whats with being very hot and sweaty on a G peak? But after feeling extremely cold , and even colder around your feet and hands.

G gives me the shits

I had it a couple years ago and no problem but now everytime i have it has a laxative affect. Wtf??

maybe you got duped by a young kid at a rave with laxatives.... who knows!

Your drinking a random liquid dude lol..

I am not the most experienced G user by any means, but I have had a good few doses and for me personally it has never caused a laxative effect.

As with all illegal drugs there is no quality control, and your G could have been adulterated with laxatives as TripppAR suggested. This does not seem overly likely to me, as all you need to dilute G is water so I don't see the point in using more expensive or less available shit, that said, drug dealers use some weird and often fucked up cutters, there was an article on here a good while ago about a 'base' (impure methamphetamine) dealer who was adulterating his 'base' with snot so IV drug users would get sick.

^ Not sure but I get something similar on GBL; my legs feel really heavy and pins-and-needle-y if that makes sense? I get the same thing on phenibut so I'm assuming it has something to do with GABA. Any explanations oh wise and knowledgeable bluelighters? =D

do you sit in the same spot often, and is this after a G out? After a G out you clench your feet down usually, and your neck hangs about.. stops a lot of blood flow

I had it a couple years ago and no problem but now everytime i have it has a laxative affect. Wtf??

GBL can do this.
But its also a GABA overload thing. I feel like I have to hold a shit in every 5 minutes even though I've been to the toilet heaps when on Phenibut large doses or GBL

Juice aka GHB

in my area and in the people i associate with, Juice (GHB) is very popular and highly sought after. its cheap, easy to use and gives you a powerful high. just wondering is Juice popular in any other area's?

It's not at all in Adelaide, I've only encountered it twice here in the 4 years since I moved here.

On the other hand, it's everywhere in Sydney, and from what I hear in Melbourne as well.

Threads merged. Remember no availability discussion please guys.

yo, yeah no availability discussion. Drugs are everywhere, you just have to know where to look.

had some of this just recently and was pleased to have a nicer tasting more ghb 'like' batch, so i assume GBL rather than the 1,4b waxy shit taste i had last time.

its been a while since i was a g whore, but still hard for me to tell whats what sometimes - sometimes its the liver and kidneys that tell me, not the taste lol.

has anyone thats used and abused this drug and its many variations frequently for several years (ie. 4+) ever had problems with restless legs or other random 'nerve' pain even after long periods of not using?

i know the restless feeling can come whilst on or after juice, but i'm curious to know if there is a pattern with others that have used it for over a longer period.

GBL certainly does not taste 'nicer' than 1,4-b. lol

what you have is likely GHB if you've been knocking about in adelaide. Sodium GHB at that. (Na-GHB) which is usually created from a basic synth involving GBL and NaOH, water and a little bit of math.

I occasionally get random leg pains after G benders, i've been using G fairly solidly for about 7 years. off and on, not really habitual use like splatt got into though

^ Your post reminds me of something... has anyone ever had a batch where the cook got the math wrong? And used a bit too much much NaOH?

GBL certainly does not taste 'nicer' than 1,4-b. lol

what you have is likely GHB if you've been knocking about in adelaide. Sodium GHB at that. (Na-GHB) which is usually created from a basic synth involving GBL and NaOH, water and a little bit of math.

I occasionally get random leg pains after G benders, i've been using G fairly solidly for about 7 years. off and on, not really habitual use like splatt got into though

i would say your're correct as the dosage required was at least 1ml more for me (5.5) which if what i've known to to to me in the past, just didnt think ppl could be bother doing the conversion.
im in melb, but yeah been since nye (which messed up my kidney after 400ml in 4 days) that i've had juice and before that the batch i was buying was the same taste as this one - and with that batch i was able to have 700ml over most days in a month with no side effects other than withdrawals.

i do remember splatt offering alot of advise for his RLS and other nerve pain, although it would be very hard to say G is the main culprit as i've also abused quite a few other substances.

Well, I must say I envy those of you that actually are able to dose occasionally, with me, it is a constant thing if its available. I mean why feel just ordinary, when with a few mil of that little bottle, you can feel absolutely fantastic?

And the first sign that i get of it running out are restless, or 'rubbery' legs. Its for this reason, that I only get small amounts at a time these days and not too often.