Getting things in line for the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy to feed the occasional troll, and give people attention, I mean, that's what I'm here for. Sometimes depressed people need just that.

But if we gently call you out on your story, don't get rude like that.

Or we'll point out things like how there are no circumstances where a cop is going to let you type away on your phone--you're either handcuffed in the cruiser while the ambulance comes (again, experience) or sitting on the curb possibly cuffed, but also not making any movements (experience).

ETA: I rolled out of a car once as it was slowing at a right turn. We're talking SLOWing, like walking speed.
Anyway, it hurt an awful lot. My feet went up in the air, it looked all dramatic to other cars.

How in the fuck is my desperate attempt for help turning into a "troll".

I just looked it up. You are all pieces of shit if you think I want attention by this.

That is horse shit.

And you, Zephyr or whatever

Check yourself. I'll run this whole shit into the ground. Already screenshotted it all.

The black cat you "demand leave your thread" has some authority around here.

She just said aloud what I and a lot of others are thinking: you're making a lot of this shit up.

That's OK, but threats don't help your case here.

Twenty minutes post-cop and what? You're still on your phone.

Thanks I found that out.

Her authority can test me.

And yes I'm somehow still here and also you beautiful mother? I'm trying to figure out messages. I promise.

Screenshots will help if you did get an involuntary psych hold--you'll get a solid 72 hours before a hearing. And fuck no you can't take your phone into the looney bin.

If you have any choice in the matter, the schizophrenics are kept in one wing; they're harmless, occasionally dramatic, but difficult conversationalists. They eat A LOT on those meds, so its easy to endear yourself by offering your roll at dinner.

If you'd like, we could forward this thread to an Idaho court in your jurisdiction. I mean, you want help, right?

Read before texting. I'm aware and have my license in the health field.

I should have said that sooner but I thought this was my escape. I was wrong.

I cannot finish school. It's not time.

But I am certified. Anyone who questions me? I hear you.
Just understand I feel threatened now.

This is important.
If my baby reads this...

You were 6lbs 15oz.
19 inches
4:57pm

Baby I love you, listen to all of this.

Don't be foolish. You already know mommy is gone. Baby I'm gone. If you gain anything from this...

"Mooooooooore!" Promise? You understand. Ignore them.

Yeah, you won't keep your license after a 5150, hon.

Especially if you mentioned abuse of meds or booze, any health-related license is going to be suspended.

That dumbass code I've tried fighting the man with.

Calling anyone 5150 is so, so stupid. Because we all have feelings.

My pure sweet baby?
STOP RIGHT NOW.

If you are still reading this look in the ground where I buried Luca.

Yeah, but having received one, it is not something to be taken lightly.

It's a bit more severe than, say, a California Penal Code violation 647f, although it is a lot cheaper. Besides the feeling of being locked up with legit crazy people, one having active hallucinations a few feet from your bed, with no guarantee of getting out anytime soon, it does follow you forever and impacts your future career options.

It restricts certain rights for a while--in CA mainly the ability to be near "lethal weapons," which if the cop is an asshole could be anything. So like a probation.

It's also California-specific, the numeric anyway. You'd have a different term, maybe even a "Opposite's Law" type thing in Idaho.

Clap your hands.
I am literally laughing again.

What's going on with you, for real. I have read the entire thread and I know you are not okay.
How can I help you?

You see, we all go through these phases of not wanting to live and our first immediate welcome thoughts are getting farther away from what it really hurts. I have been there, I have tried to hurt myself and have only caused pain to me, to others and I can't say I'm all that well nowadays but I'm glad I didn't do it.

When we cross that barrier of wanting to do it and really trying and doing it. Like hervabore once mentioned, it goes against our nature, our own instincts and what happens most of time is that we ended up in a worst place than before. Take me for example, I have OD'd and went to a coma for a couple of days. That has left deep scars, not only in my family (I'm not talking about guilty in here) it was against myself. For days I couldn't hear or talk and that was hell x 1000. Every minute took hours to pass, I was unfit to be a friend, a family member and it caused me pain.

I wonder if I had succeeded. I would have regretted because I would have lost so many good things that has happened afterwards during my recovery and years after. The pain is temporary, our body and mind has an incredible ability to heal, to adjust and to adapt to basically any situation that causes suffering. And we do adapt. I'm not talking about myself, but about tons of people who have gone this way. Trust me on that, this is temporary and whether you like it or not you will adapt.

Your body and soul are your home and it believe it will be your home for ever, even our energies are spread all over the nature, animals and human beings. Deal with what you can see, what's palpable. You don't know what's on the other side. Nobody knows and that itself is a big problem big if it's worse there's no come back.

I have read posts where you seemed well and others, not so much. That will give you a sample of what life is. A collection of moments, some of them can be bearable and good while others are not so much- but we are here to deal with them. So keep posting, keep sharing and you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.