Getting things in line for the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to kill your self for you haven't ketamine and heroin? Well, I can gurantee you will have access again sooner or later, if that is any convince to not kill your self.

I wish it was that easy "bomber".
Clever name. Think before you name yourself.

But the laws against narcotics have recently changed. No doctors hardly even give Vicodin around here.
I am also not prepared to order ketamine from India.

Try again. Read a different thread. But learn from this. I bet you're probably 19-20?

"Bomber" do not take offense. Or do, I really don't care enough to battle that ignorant shit.

But if you are young, lost? Maybe not even "young" in mortal years...

Your comment matters. Obviously.
I do not want my daughter being so foolish. Period.

Jumping off a cliff has always, always been option. I just know my daughter wants a body to bury.

Guns are messy, and I've never liked weaponry made by man kind.

Death is always messy.

Dead bodies do not have any ability to keep whats inside coming out in one way or another and if you are under the illusion you will leave a statement of some kind of beauty behind you are wrong.

Best of luck .

[mention]Bomber[/mention] was confused, and thought you wanted to kill yourself because you couldn't find any ketamine and heroin, and are jonesing hard for a fix. He meant you'll find some soon enough, so don't off yourself.

He didn't realize you wanted heroin and ketamine TO kill yourself WITH, because you were . . . embarrassed or something. I can't remember. Thought you "looked bad" to your daughter or some shit. Counted your days of sobriety and then I posted and you're off the wagon (I do have that effect of making people need a drink real bad). In between you're writing a book about Idaho and applying to school, so asking for heroin and ketamine does sound odd if you just joined the thread.

Now you want to jump off a building.

I watched that documentary about Golden Gate Bridge suicides, partly because I used to live nearby. Thing that always bothered me with that "scenic" way to go, is the water won't kill you. No, you'll hit the water hard enough to snap your neck or at least several bones in your legs, then float back up for breath, before being swept out to sea. Involuntary panic will have you trying to kick your broken legs (if the nerves still connect) for hours as you bob up and down, until exhaustion sets in and you finally drown, clawing at the surface, lungs burning.

But there's rarely a body to bother with, or at least a whole one, after the fish nibble and the bloat. So your daughter would be spared that part.

You want to kill your self for you haven't ketamine and heroin? Well, I can gurantee you will have access again sooner or later, if that is any convince to not kill your self.

I'm pretty sure she meant that heroin or ketamine would be a better way to go but she doesn't have access to them, not that she wants to leave this world due to lack of these drugs.

I just attempted jumping out of my fathers car.

The police will be here soon.

Anyone who wants to look me up? Private message me and I will tell you my name if I have enough time before they take me.

I will keep texting till they take me. Here we go, folks. I'm going to try and read everything because it's important.

Death is always messy.

Dead bodies do not have any ability to keep whats inside coming out in one way or another and if you are under the illusion you will leave a statement of some kind of beauty behind you are wrong.

Best of luck .

Not my illusion. My daughters.

[mention]Bomber[/mention] was confused, and thought you wanted to kill yourself because you couldn't find any ketamine and heroin, and are jonesing hard for a fix. He meant you'll find some soon enough, so don't off yourself.

He didn't realize you wanted heroin and ketamine TO kill yourself WITH, because you were . . . embarrassed or something. I can't remember. Thought you "looked bad" to your daughter or some shit. Counted your days of sobriety and then I posted and you're off the wagon (I do have that effect of making people need a drink real bad). In between you're writing a book about Idaho and applying to school, so asking for heroin and ketamine does sound odd if you just joined the thread.

Now you want to jump off a building.

I watched that documentary about Golden Gate Bridge suicides, partly because I used to live nearby. Thing that always bothered me with that "scenic" way to go, is the water won't kill you. No, you'll hit the water hard enough to snap your neck or at least several bones in your legs, then float back up for breath, before being swept out to sea. Involuntary panic will have you trying to kick your broken legs (if the nerves still connect) for hours as you bob up and down, until exhaustion sets in and you finally drown, clawing at the surface, lungs burning.

But there's rarely a body to bother with, or at least a whole one, after the fish nibble and the bloat. So your daughter would be spared that part.

Super accurate, I think you believe. Hi you. You were my first follower.

Let me get right back to you after you ponder the fact the fall takes your life before you hit anything.
Whether it be water, cement etc.

Do it right and the fall itself will you.

Srofula or whatever

You're not a real follower of my thread, like I thought.
I was never "applying to school". That did make me laugh though. Thanks.

Srofula or whatever

Scrofula's the name. Mycobacterial cervical lymphadenitis is my game.

You're not a real follower of my thread, like I thought.

"Following" is relative in a forum. I am a subscriber to this thread and 138 others. (Go to your profile and hit "subscriptions")

I was never "applying to school". That did make me laugh though. Thanks.

But I remember them pretty well, and from Page 2 here:

Finish school.
Finish my book.

Idaho is beautiful. I strongly suggest traveling it.

OK, finish school.

PS: the cops may take you to the hospital, and they'll try to find a bed for you. In CA that could mean a 5150 (been there, done that), In red Idaho, I think they'll just leave you there.

ETA: y'know, what with the whole "no crime committed" thing.

They will put you on a mental hold.

It lasts about four days.

You're an idiot if you think I don't know.

I actually dont believe your story and think you are trolling for attention .

Its hard to have a poison od and someone finding you AND jumping out of a car and still be posting here.

I hope you arent trolling this forum as its useful for people who are genuine. If you are please stop.

I actually dont believe your story and think you are trolling for attention .

Its hard to have a poison od and someone finding you AND jumping out of a car and still be posting here.

I hope you arent trolling this forum as its useful for people who are genuine. If you are please stop.

Get off my thread. Now.
This is important for my daughter.
Your fear or lack of whatever it is... deal with it on your own.

I felt comfort here. So I thought.

"Zephyr" I think it was...

If you ever meet a real woman like me? Run.
Because I'd destroy you. Period.

For the real followers...

The cops came and I told them the whole truth and they looked at me in shock.
My face is so so bad.
It is 7:33. I asked for real help from them. We will see.

But anyone who wants to know my shit is real?

I will give my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.