• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Getting loperamide across the blood-brain barrier

Interesting. There are a few other threads about this exact topic(how to get loperamide to cross the BBB with poly80, etc) on BL.

Before I'd mess with it, I'd look into the safety of introducing those things into my body, and specifically into my brain.

Personally, I don't think being a guinea pig for this is worth it.

sounds great and all...but since this is a HARM REDUCTION site you really should try it on yourself before reccomending other people do it.

people who may be VERY desperate and willing to try damn near anything.
You don't wanna have anything unexpected on your conscience.

Please guinea pig yourself before suggesting us to.

At any rate, I dont mean to be a dick. It sounds very interesting, but you gotta be the guy to do it if you suggest it.

^^ totally agree i also agree with people above who think IVing glue shit is a soo stupid way of getting high and wasting your time, money etc

i also found the thread name is funny as hell, its like announcing "i cracked the torah's code" or something like that, that important for all mankind lol lol lol:D:D:D:D:D

I suggest NOBODY try this until further information can be found.

You dont need to be a genius to understand how IVing super glue can be dangerous. HOWEVER, superglue is used in the medical field to seal wounds, so Id imagine some gets into the blood stream, so who knows? Nobody, and thats why no one should try it until this is proved scientifically.

Also, to the OP, no offense meant at all, but I (I dont know if Im alone, as I dont speak for anybody else) tend to not trust things people say on here until it seems they have established themselves as being reliable. In other words, if someone like Sonic, Jasoncrest or haribo 1 or rachamim posted this, Id be all over it, but for now, Ill wait.

Last edited:
This probably would be better off in Drug Studies or advanced drug discussion.

WTF! Another loperamide thread.

If you have succesfully made what you claim to be made you would have posted this in advanced drug discussion.
It seems like you've made 50 posts this far so this shouldn't be anything new.

I believe you're just full of shit.
This should be discussed with haribo1, F&B and vecktor in ADD.

For related reading on this exact topic, one could check out the Similar Threads table listed below. There's a good one in ADD started by JC.

This is a really, really, stupid post, because simply mixing loperamide and your supposed nanoparticles isn't going to properly coat them. You're trying to coat really, really, tiny bits- not big lumps.

And this is something you should really be testing on yourself first.

"Scientific Reporting" isn't writing up something you think is going to work. It's actually trying it and then reporting it. What you're 'reporting' isn't scientific either. All it is, is a theory that hasn't been subject to any scrutiny and isn't likely to work.

And more, I have to question why anyone would even want loperamide to get into the brain. It's a pretty toxic drug. Too close to MPTP, for me.

Many reports of loperamide nanoparticles coated with polysorbate 80 being IVed give very good and safe results!

Actually, there are absolutely no reports of loperamide coated with PS80 outside of select academic situations. Loperamide is known as an analgesic, sure, but it's also known to produce tons of side effects even in academic settings. I'd hate to see what would happen if it were available to junkies like Heroin and Hydro is.

If you want see what loperamide is actually like, all you gotta do is take a P-glycoprotein inhibitor.

Wow another loperamide thread, i only know of one other person on BL that has taken higher doses than I (there may be a few but i will admit it). I am not gonna try this period. A guy with 50 posts that joined this month has "cracked the code" as he puts it by telling us to inject ourselves with a cousin of superglue mixed with insulin and hasn't tried it himself? thats what i call harm reduction (/sarcasm)

i heard somewhere (i believe it was this site) that if loper were to cross the BBB, it would be like 2x(or more stronger) than fentanlyl, yea sounds like a great fuckin idea. Stick to ya street dope.

this thread definitely deserves a place on best of bluelight.
its even funnier than "can you fax acid" thread no wait, nothing can funnier than that lol =D

really man is anybody going to listen to some guy with alfred e mewman as his avatar telling you to IV superglue and insulin with immodium?

i dont think so

thanks for the info chem and the laugh

but think about people like gethigh who might take you serious and actually try this

this is the kind of shit that law enforcement uses to discredit the harmreduction aspect of this websight

you may think its harmless but it is counterproductive to why most of us are here