• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Getting loperamide across the blood-brain barrier

Arsteraad said:
faxing acid.. thats fucking hilarious

yeah that's definitely the funniest thing ive heard on this site so far !! had me laughing my ass off for sure

unfortunately (for me), the loperamide/fentanyl type is completely devoid of any euphoria. the morphine type (or at least with the active hydroxyl in 4 pos) really is all I like. but all you need to do is take two Tagamet, wait 40 minutes exactely, and pop half a dozen Immodium tablets and you will get quite numb. Not euphoric, numb - just like fentanyl.

sarbanes said:
unfortunately (for me), the loperamide/fentanyl type is completely devoid of any euphoria. the morphine type (or at least with the active hydroxyl in 4 pos) really is all I like. but all you need to do is take two Tagamet, wait 40 minutes exactely, and pop half a dozen Immodium tablets and you will get quite numb. Not euphoric, numb - just like fentanyl.

what?? how does this work?

i wonder what superglue will do to my veins

will it live up to its advertisements?

it better

johnnyb420 said:
really man is anybody going to listen to some guy with alfred e mewman as his avatar telling you to IV superglue and insulin with immodium?

i dont think so

thanks for the info chem and the laugh

but think about people like gethigh who might take you serious and actually try this

this is the kind of shit that law enforcement uses to discredit the harmreduction aspect of this websight

you may think its harmless but it is counterproductive to why most of us are here
wow u really do think im not intelligent 8)

yeah i decided to fuck the other name cuz all i talk to people is on here and he found out my new name, well i made it rather easy but he did.

gethigh said:

dude you posted that your dad has insulin and that you were going to break out the chem set

then when i posted that cyanoacrylate is super glue all the sudden you posted that you knew that

anybody who has read your posts would question your intelligence level even more so after you posted that your IQ is in the 160's

gethigh said:
dude i think im gunna break out my chem set if this works, dads a diabetic so insulin all over house!

just in case you dont remember

i dont have it in for you this is a harm reduction site so when you talk about doing something stupid i point it out

johnnyb420 said:
really man is anybody going to listen to some guy with alfred e mewman as his avatar telling you to IV superglue and insulin with immodium?

i dont think so

Seriously.
This thread is getting more hilarious by the second, it needs to go on best of BL if not for its comic value than at least because it discredits the potentially dangerous assumptions of some foolish people on this site.

SO I CRACKED THE CODE... an accomplishment only rivalled by the discovery of penicillin, surely.

not that i havent been a damn fool on BL myself.

gethigh said:

Why does it matter whether anybody thinks anybody else on here is intelligent or not? The site is about harm reduction (read: common sense for the most part) and I've found that intelligence & common sense do not always go hand in hand.

I couldn't care less if somebody on here thought I was thick as shit & twice as smelly - what I do care about is posting accurate harm reduction information

What the fuck man? That's fucking extreme....and IV only if you cracked the code, crack it.....distribute it in a way anybody can take it...snorted other than IV and IM. And you will be the next narcotic syndicate....

i was just fucking around shit man i read that loperamide and some of it metabolites are nuerotoxic, btw fast u didnt answer my pm :(

^ That's because it's all one solid block of post - that sort of thing gives me eye strain. Send it broken down into paragraphs & I'll have a look

ombladon said:
What the fuck man? That's fucking extreme....and IV only if you cracked the code, crack it.....distribute it in a way anybody can take it...snorted other than IV and IM. And you will be the next narcotic syndicate....

i doubt that man. Loperamide is related to fent and isnt euphoric in the same sense that the morphine derivatives are. i believe this was mentioned earlier but in the same post the guy claimed to use tagamet as a way of making oral loper cross the BBB, which i frankly dont beleive is possible.
Also no new 'syndicate' is ever going to oust or even rival the popularity of the heroin and cocaine cartels. Period.
Its just not the kind of thing you can expand upon really.

in the same post the guy claimed to use tagamet as a way of making oral loper cross the BBB

Along with injecting congealed superglue, here is a legend in the making =D

The Code Crackas
The Immodium Syndicate Hackas
Cruisin' The Block J'all!!!!