• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Fuck worried I might have HIV

maybe xtcxtc is just trying to keep peeps from stressing, cause whats done is done, no use worrying if you can't change it.

but for future reference, there are people really catching hiv infections Everyday, thats a Fact.
for those people all the numbers or % or odds won't do them a rat's ass of good anymore.

so think about it, which is better protection?

a) a condom
OR
b) just thinking you won't catch it (because someone says its not a big deal)

Happy Happy!

Yep, now you just have to stay neg.

Out of curiosity kakana- have the symptoms of your chlamydia cleared up?

Holy cwap ppl! Those contraction percentages are fucking great! Ive been with STD anxiety for 4 months now. I fucked an ex stripper (something I didnt know at the time) and the condom broke. BUt if those percentages are correct i think ill be fine.

But im skeptical about those numbers coz if it was that hard to contract, why is it such a widepspread epidemic?

FoxyKel said:

As minimal as it sounds, it's still far to high for my liking. Until it is 0%, I refuse to gamble with my life, it is far too precious.

but u take drugs? :D

PassMeTheVicks said:
But im skeptical about those numbers coz if it was that hard to contract, why is it such a widepspread epidemic?

Receptive vaginal intercourse = 0.1 - 0.2 %

theres what, like 5 billion people in this world. whats .1 - .2% of 5 billion? quite a fkn bit.
(yes i know thats not accurate, but it still sort of works :D)

Receptive vaginal intercourse = 0.1 - 0.2 %

it is a probability NOT a % of population.

PassMeTheVicks said:
Holy cwap ppl! Those contraction percentages are fucking great! Ive been with STD anxiety for 4 months now. I fucked an ex stripper (something I didnt know at the time) and the condom broke. BUt if those percentages are correct i think ill be fine.

There are ads on the Muni buses in San Francisco about how 1 in 250 Americans is HIV+.

1 in 500 don't know it.

I don't know where these statistics come from, but they're plastered prominently on our public transportation so I am confident they have merit.

When in doubt, get tested.

As for technic's point about FoxyKel taking drugs, I don't know what, if any, drugs she does so I'll let her address that. There are many bluelighters who don't do drugs, believe it or not. You don't have to take drugs to believe in our message of harm minimization. :)

There are many inherent risks in many aspects of life. It is up to us to take the necessary precautions.

"DjMiro has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Fuck worried I might have HIV"

was this deleted as a flame or troll post ?? just curious. 8)

i think it is much more a mistake to downplay the dangers of HIV as to overstate them.

alasdair

Just to clarify based on a PM I received, I know my HIV status (tested a couple months back and have been flawless using protection since) and it is negative. I use protection meticulously because I want to stay that way.

Sh0t said:
HIV at worst is a harmless passenger virus, at best it's non existant. THe antibody tests have been flawed since Gallo's "discovery" of HIV.

I urge anybody who has HIV/AIDS or knows somebody with them to at least read the above links. [/B]

"HIV does not cause AIDS"

i have heard these theories before. a nightbeat journalist in bangkok claims AIDS does not exist.

i don't know but i do believe heterosexual transmission is very rare.

Sh0t how did you find BL and this thread?

there is a whole lot of information and resource linkage about HIV/AIDS in an FAQ i compiled some time ago:

click me

if the mods here or in health q&a feel it would be better transferred to their respective forums then by all means contact me.

i'm glad the test was negative.

:)

I found it just while clinking through something else.

I made a mistake and thought you meant you tested positive, but you meant your friend. Either way, you might be able to help him/her.

The theories about HIV not causing AIDS are real I'm afraid. I've been digging into this stuff for the last few months and as bad as it sounds, it really is a hoax. If you study the demographic data about AIDS compared to what a similar "epidemic" would do, something doesn't fit. Same with the research that went into "discovering" HIV.

If you put even a mild effort into researching information away from the AIDS Lobbies, things begin to get unscientific in regards to the scare tactics.

Just a peak into how POLITICAL the AIDS situation is tends to invite some skepticism.
1/3 of the CDC budget is earmarked for AIDS right of the top, and AIDS isn't even near the killer you would think to warrant that kind of budget.

Combined AIDS received 2billion dollars in effort from the CDC while there were 14,000 AIDS deaths here in the US.
Breast Cancer killed 40,000 women, receives 200 million dollar.

Something that kills 1/3 of the people of breast cancer receives 10 times the budget?
That alone should inspire some to turn a critical eye toward the industry of AIDS.

DR Seuss: Basically your FAQ is worthless. I have been researching this on foot and via any online source I can and I am fully convinced that the mainstream AIDS "facts" are mistakes at best a seriously evil hoax more likely.

Many scientists and doctors are trying to speak out against the AIDS cabal but they are getting no mainstream press, just like with cancer and B17.

I believe strongly that the medicines given to AIDS patients is what is breaking down their immune system along with some lifestyle choices. If I could volunteer for an independant study and be given HIV as a guinea pig, I would do it. I believe so strongly that HIVS -> AIDS is a hoax I would stake my life on it.

http://www.avert.org/usastatg.htm

was looking at the incidence by category as your post came in. that doesn't make sense either.

nearly 10% is lumped in "other/unknown". i assume this means they have absolutely excluded either of the 2 mainstream sexual transmission routes or IV use.

makes no sense to me but i have no answers either. i read the .pdf link from the 3rd URL but as that paper blamed drugs ( malnutrition in Africa ) i don't think it would be taken well here.

i have believed the AIDS scare to have been overstated for nearly 20 years.

while there were 14,000 AIDS deaths here in the US.

those #'s were for 2000. for 2001 there were 9k deaths. ( nothing for 2002 13 months later ) ????

If I could volunteer for an independant study and be given HIV as a guinea pig, I would do it. I believe so strongly that HIVS -> AIDS is a hoax I would stake my life on it.

wow.