• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Fuck worried I might have HIV

PHILIPPINES

Since the first case of AIDS in the Philippines was reported in 1984, the epidemic has pro gressed slowly, and continues to be classified as "low level." The Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) reported that by the end of 2001, 9,400 people were living with HIV/AIDS in the Philippines, yielding an adult infection rate of less than 0.1 percent. HIV infection is present in all regions of the country, though it appears to be concentrated around large urban areas.

Estimated Number of Adults and Children Living with HIV/AIDS (end 2001) -- 9,400

Total Population (2001) -- 77,131,000

Adult HIV Prevalence (end 2001) 0.02% should be .012%,

HIV-1 Seroprevalence in Urban Areas

Population most at risk (i.e., sex workers and clients, patients seeking care for a sexually transmitted infection, or others with known risk factors) -- 0.1%

Population not at risk (i.e., pregnant women, blood donors, or others with no known risk factors) -- 0

Sources: UNAIDS, U.S. Census Bureau

"HIV and AIDS may not be a huge risk to those of us living in America or Europe, but you can't say the same for those living in certain African countries."

agree.

"And really, HIV is probably the least of your worries. How about unwanted pregnancy or some other STD? How about one of these girls decides to keep the baby?"

STD's are usually cured very easily and the latter has never been a problem nor is likely to be unless some offspring turned up after my death. also i did say earlier contraception was the best reason for wearing a condom.

MP420 would you like to move this thread to another forum ?