• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides FUCK adult swim + LSD

Was certainly quite the experience - I can only hope that it's equally as confusing and hysterical without the ket :D

You also just summed up my view of the television when tripping thing very succinctly. Always grates on me when folks assume that it's a waste of tripping time. I honestly don't think it matters what you do when you're tripping - you can learn from it all.

Hah yea, Superjail is thoroughly confusing and hysterical without any drug..

And yea I think tv, movies, and music all play similar roles in trips.. They all guide your thoughts/trip to areas where they wouldn't have gone otherwise, and especially if you choose your tv/movie/music well, they can lead you to totally new places that are absolutely wonderful (or hilarious, or spectacularly terrifying, or insightful, etc, whatever the case may be).

Hahaha!

Well I watched a few movies in my trip the other night. The most memorable one was Koyaanisqatsi, which was absolutely beautiful and blew my mind. The other was Genesis, which was also really cool, after nanging on the couch the Indian narrator came into focus as the most pious and incredible character I've ever seen. Like the master of the Earth or something.

He would say; "Then the world was Planet Ocean."

And I would say; "Oooooooooooh, shiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!"

The most memorable one was Koyaanisqatsi, which was absolutely beautiful and blew my mind.

Koyaanisqatsi is just breathtaking tripping. For those that don't get the watching films tripping thing, that one's a good place to start. Powaqqatsi is pretty damn amazing too. I was less impressed with Naqoyqatsi - just didn't work as well for me.

You also just summed up my view of the television when tripping thing very succinctly. Always grates on me when folks assume that it's a waste of tripping time. I honestly don't think it matters what you do when you're tripping - you can learn from it all.

Exactly. Yes television is rather lame in general, but who is anyone to judge what is a waste of time and what isn't?
Some people like watching it during parts of a trip, I dont see anything wrong with that.
As for nature, when you realize that everything is nature, the rest falls into focus.
Television is not a distraction if your taking a worthwhile dose anyway. Once the peak comes on, you are forced to watch your inner tv. :D

Haha, more then once I've gotten stuck into Robot Chicken while tripping balls... Weird shit.

I hate television, but my wife watches it a lot and hence, so do I sometimes. I do enjoy watching it during certain parts of certain trips, because it can be a great way to peer into the culture that we're immersed in, even if it's a toxic one. You need to know about what influences affect humanity, in my opinion. When I'm tripping and I watch TV, my mind races with associations and I always feel like it was worth it. Then again, I don't sit around with nothing better to do watching TV every time I trip... usually I do something better, and if something better comes along, I take the opportunity.

Nature is the best way to trip, no question. But sometimes other experiences can be useful and interesting as well.

Nature is the best way to trip, no question. But sometimes other experiences can be useful and interesting as well.

But I believe it is the word nature that is causing the discrimination. Because, how can one not be a part of nature?
I'm thinking perhaps the word outdoors would be more appropriate?

But I believe it is the word nature that is causing the discrimination. Because, how can one not be a part of nature?
I'm thinking perhaps the word outdoors would be more appropriate?

Okay, yes, I do mean outdoors. In wild nature as opposed to human-made surroundings. But - I was actually just discussing this with my wife yesterday - I agree with your line of thought. We ARE a part of nature, an animal of the planet, so whatever we create should be considered natural and a part of nature, be it chemicals in a lab or a city.

I happen to think that our creations for the most part are a virus on the planet, but that this is also our purpose. Being sensitive to these things, I prefer to spend as much time as possible as far away from the center of the infection as possible, hence tripping outdoors. :)

Okay, yes, I do mean outdoors. In wild nature as opposed to human-made surroundings. But - I was actually just discussing this with my wife yesterday - I agree with your line of thought. We ARE a part of nature, an animal of the planet, so whatever we create should be considered natural and a part of nature, be it chemicals in a lab or a city.

I happen to think that our creations for the most part are a virus on the planet, but that this is also our purpose. Being sensitive to these things, I prefer to spend as much time as possible as far away from the center of the infection as possible, hence tripping outdoors. :)

Beautiful :)
Yea I hate to be so anal about words and symbols, but sometimes the less experienced get the wrong impression, ya know?
Namaste ~

Super jail. On ANYTHING is fucked up.
Mighty boosh, and tim and eric. All are fucking crazy while fckd up.

But super jail. Comes on Sundays at 12.

Crazy shit.

Super jail. On ANYTHING is fucked up.
Mighty boosh, and tim and eric. All are fucking crazy while fckd up.

But super jail. Comes on Sundays at 12.

Crazy shit.

I struggle to not freak out watching super jail sober. Now that is a messed up show

Tim and Eric's awesome show can be unsettling on psychedelics, the child clown episode made me feel like shit.

lol i saw that episode. that show is so trippy. i watched it blazed once and it totally creeped me out lol

haha yea I saw that child clown episode sober and felt like shit.. some of their stuff is just spectacularly fucked up.

I was always of the opinion that tripping and television was a waste of time until recently. Its a great way of taking a look at society, or just pissing yourself with laughter at people should the case may be.