• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides FUCK adult swim + LSD

Oh jeez this brings back memories.
First time on shrooms, we watched The Simpsons.
BAD IDEA BAD BAD BAD.
Suddenly my boyfriend was a Simpson character when I looked away from the TV.
Then the kitchen was like the Simpsons kitchen. My hands looked yellow.
I cried :(

I always found The Simpsons to be one of the most psychedelic friendly programs out there with the whole subversive message sneaked in, the poking fun at North American culture, the type of bright colour palette and all that.

Tim and Eric's awesome show can be unsettling on psychedelics, the child clown episode made me feel like shit.

I was tripping on 2C-E one night and couldn't sleep after the trip, and watched King of the Hill with my younger brother. That sloppier frame-by-frame animation style plus my brains own distortions made that shit look HILARIOUS! It was a good thing to do on the comedown, and got to hang out with my little brother, which I don't do very much.

Funny that you mention that, because my first time on 2C-E I went near the TV for a little while, and watched King of the Hill, and it was definitely a weird experience. I also saw on another channel what appeared to be an evil blue alien rasping harsh, guttural things at me, but when I got closer I could see and hear that it was actually the pope, giving some sort of speech!

evil blue alien rasping harsh, guttural things at me that was actually the pope

Yeah, sounds about right :D

It was poetic in retrospect. =D At the time it was my first time with 2C-E and I hadn't had NEARLY as much experience with psychedelics yet (it was 2005), and I was a bit freaked out because my wife had woken up and I didn't want her to know I was tripping.

just watching tim and eric makes me feel like im high and frying ballz
especially when they do that weird thing where they keep repeating a line but change what they say..for example..ROAD TRIP ROAD TRIP RO TRIP RO SHRIMP or the way steve brule talks totally reminds me when im a few hits deep and my speech center gets shot

On th downslope of lsd, nothing and I mean nthing is more perfect at mocking this insane world than family guy. please do not xclude yourself from this beautiful experience.

FAMILY GUY + LSD FTW

I always found The Simpsons to be one of the most psychedelic friendly programs out there with the whole subversive message sneaked in, the poking fun at North American culture, the type of bright colour palette and all that.

Me too! It might be because The Simpsons have actually been a big part of my life. I started watching it when I was 5 and have been watching it on a daily basis ever since, except for post 2000 episodes which are so superficial, forced, and utterly crappy. I once watched the simpsons the tail end of a high dose LSD, low MDMA candyflip and it was my favorite part of the trip. I could see how much me and Bart had in common personality wise, it was incredible. Made me feel comfortable, made me feel like a child again. :)

I also saw on another channel what appeared to be an evil blue alien rasping harsh, guttural things at me, but when I got closer I could see and hear that it was actually the pope, giving some sort of speech!

That's awesome. Great how psychedelics let you see the truth. :\

I'm not big on the television, but Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job is truly the greatest expression of hilarious absurdity outside of psychedelics I've ever experienced. It's strange because in March of 2007 I was living with an old buddy of mine, and we just so happened to eat a bag of mushrooms on the Sunday evening that the Child Clown/Salame episode premiered.
Then, this past summer, Tim and Eric was there in the background (on purpose this time) for 3 of my acid trips.
I can't stand most of Adult Swim, very little of what they have put out and are currently offering is not my kind of entertainment, but realize that Tim and Eric is not just absurdist humor, they touch something that is very subtle but cosmic in profundity if you give it the chance and look.

On th downslope of lsd, nothing and I mean nthing is more perfect at mocking this insane world than family guy. please do not xclude yourself from this beautiful experience.

FAMILY GUY + LSD FTW

Finally, someone else who understands. ;)

I remember watching an episode of "Xavier: Renegade Angel" while on a very strong dose of LSD. Never again.

Lol. Try Wonder Showzen. It's made by the same people too. They have a band called PFFR which is equally confusing/retarded.

I watched some Superjail about 4 hours into a shrooms trip a couple nights ago.. That shit was kinda crazy.. I was a bit worried the violence would send me off to a bad place but I jus found it hilarious and was digging the crazy animation style.. That shows kind of a trip on its own.. Haha and yea watched some tim & eric later that night, love that show...

Funny you should mention Superjail, somebody just introduced me to it last night. It goes well with ketamine too =D

haha i was watching metalocalypse this one night on about 4 or 5 hits..it's always trippy watching tv since there seem to be no boundaries between objects in the lsd world..it definitely felt like i was in the show..at one point there was a wizard and it looked like he stepped out of the tv for a minute..when i looked behind me i could see an outline of the show on the wall that was changing colors while the wall itself was breathing heavily.

ah i need some acid right now...<3

Y'know, Plato used to rip on the institution of Greek drama because he thought it just distracted people, provided mindlessly worthless entertainment, and basically melted people's brains. I.e., he made the same argument against drama that people today make against tv. Or that others have made against fiction novels, or popular novels, or comic books for that matter. Of course moderation is key with television, and yea there's a problem with spending 6 hours a day eating chips and soda watching tv, but it's just as bad to assume that one can't find anything valuable to enjoy or that one shouldn't watch tv at all...

Haha and I've never done ketamine but from my minimal experience with dissociatives using dxm, I imagine superjail on k would be quite the experience... Thatshow is great.