View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides FUCK adult swim + LSD

wolfonthethrone

Greenlighter
Fucking great, absolute bliss for the come up (of course), plateau got a little confusing cause it was undoubtedly the biggest dose I've ever taken. I was watching my friend do 360's on his bmx bike (he was sober) and I just decided to get a closer look, haha. His back tire swung and nailed me in the dome. No bueno.

But I got over it, me and my tripping friends went back to the fort eventually because being outside was a little much when it started to get dark.

Then, we flip on the tube. Holy fuck, why are peoples faces so damn funny? Great shit, westerns haha, everyone on this thing is hilarious.

Then Adult Swim comes on.... Robot Chicken. Suddenly the people on the screen aren't so funny. Suddenly it seems, WE are the funny ones. Their laughter on the screen so closely matches ours of a few moments ago, they're mocking us! They can see us for exactly what we are, the intimate details of our lives. Our every fault laid out before their eyes.

Then some other show came on and I have no fucking idea what it was. I've never seen this show before and thinking about it just makes no sense. While I was watching the show it seemed that the universe had become two dimensional and was parallel with the TV screen, so not only were me and my friends watching it but the entire world was doomed to watch this show with us. I really cannot describe this part of the trip, the only thing I can relate from it was that I felt as if the television was locking my consciousness away within my brain. I felt an anxious at this fact because if I didn't stop it before the show was finished then for the rest of my life instead of controlling my actions my motives would be directed by the agenda of wherever it was that the TV decided to leave my consciousness within my brain....

Then I think more Robot Chicken came on or something, but you get the idea. Those shows are an absolute mindfuck on LSD. But it was also scary as fuck mostly and made for a terrible trip. Me and my one friend got the notion that Adult Swim was brainwashing us and that we should turn the TV off, but we couldn't, my other friend didn't get that feeling but he's always less susceptible to psychedelics it seems.

Has anyone else watched Adult Swim on LSD? FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

My bad this post is really dumb but fuck, mind = blown.

Thank you.

:)

okay, it's horrible, but that is very amusing...kind of like the time i watched the wall while tripping (horrible idea, i cried for hours afterward)...generally i think it's a good idea to avoid technology while tripping and stick with running around outside like a retard.

Family guy episode where peter thinks he gets raped by the doctor,

Absolutely hysterical on a few doses

Adult Swim and ketamine will steal a part of your life you can never get back.

Whats adult swim? Some kind of brainwashing show?

Also, Nibiru, I've seen a few posts of yours saying that like you done ketamine and watched a movie or show and you thought you were in it or something and you never left. Could you help me understand that abit?

Adult Swim is a segment on the Cartoon Network featuring epically ridiculous cartoons. I used to watch Sealab 2021which was an Adult Swim show a lot while doing ketamine. My icon is from that show.

I don't think ketamine makes me feel like I'm in the show. That's what someone else said. I was just being sort of sarcastic in that thread.

You learned a good lesson: Do not watch television on LSD. There is so much more that you can see instead of flipping on the dumb-dumb box.

Television sucks.

first of all LOL

secondly: I have mixed feelings about the remark about not watching TV tripping. Look if you don't do it that often you should really pick a grand occasion with nature involved and beautiful music and what not.

But then again if you do it a little more often, sometimes you are just already in a mode where you can't be bothered to delve deep into yourself for some cosmic truths. You're quite content and it's obviously recreational at that point. If you're in a mood in need of stimuli, TV shows are not neccessarily that more of a shame than music.
Only watch regular cable TV when you're so fucked that it becomes a challenge - like the OP says only a little less out of control.
But I've watched Close Encounters of the 3rd kind on a nice doses and it became extremely pixellated, lego-like and sort of matrix-y. It was like i could see every fundamental bit, 3D pixels coming out of my LCD screen.

I tell you, it can be grand. But don't rely on it, that's bland.

LSD is for sure not a rec drug for me and I hope it never comes to that. I will probably never ever watch TV on LSD again, but as it now stands I will probably never do LSD again.

RIP drug connects </3

tv is good on the comeup of a trip or at the end but when its the main body and source of content it will never feel good as instinct tells us tv hasn't got our best interests at heart.

its like being a child and watching x files (creepy-for a five year old)

Oh jeez this brings back memories.
First time on shrooms, we watched The Simpsons.
BAD IDEA BAD BAD BAD.
Suddenly my boyfriend was a Simpson character when I looked away from the TV.
Then the kitchen was like the Simpsons kitchen. My hands looked yellow.
I cried :(

I got stuck in an episode of South Park whilst on ketamine once. Was funny at first, but when you've had Cartman shouting at you forever on a loop it gets quite annoying :D

Adult Swim is a segment on the Cartoon Network featuring epically ridiculous cartoons. I used to watch Sealab 2021which was an Adult Swim show a lot while doing ketamine. My icon is from that show.

I don't think ketamine makes me feel like I'm in the show. That's what someone else said. I was just being sort of sarcastic in that thread.

Haha, I can't even imagine trying to watch TV on ketamine. On any reasonable dose I get the spins and some bad nausea when I try to keep my eyes open.

I think some dumb cartoons cartoons can be fun on the comedown but I don't really like watching TV while I'm tripping. Especially if it has commercials.

ugh, have you ever ended up watching infomercials because nobody else is tripping and has gone to sleep, and you watch them for at least an hour before you realize that no, this commercial will not end?

...that right there is why i banned tv watching from my tripping activities, because, seriously, i wasted two hours of a perfectly good trip watching something about some kind of damn mattress that you set wineglasses on. or something. between that and the girls gone wild, i was losing my shit.

p.s. they aren't on tv anymore...but download all the animaniacs episodes for your comedown...they're brilliant.

Most TV shows are some pretty lame stuff. I wouldn't waste doses on that garbage.

........... Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!

I'd rather die than watch that tripping.

^^watching that sober to me feels like all the bad parts of a trip. fuck adult swim's new lineup for the most part.