• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

Thanks, was hoping to get a good rc benzo that's also water soluble (pyrazolam is but it's crap). Oh, well, maybe the next one. And no, I'm not trying to drug someones drink, I'd like to make an IV solution just for kicks.

The ethanol solubility looks nice, mixing it in vodka may work ok.

I wonder if the diclazepam powder is water soluble? And anyone know if I can dissolve my etizolam I'm vodka, or does it have to be higher proof alcohol than that?

It's not (the diclazepam), it's hard to dissolve even in MPG, you have to heat it and anything over 1mg/ml is likely to crash eventually.

Really? That's great to know; cheers. I'm having trouble sourcing pg and still have plenty of voddy from xmas.

Yeah, luckily it went to my local vape store this week, and every Monday a guy comes in selling PG, so I guess I'm sorted there.

i find these pretty comparable to diclazepam but more so on the klonopin feel. its the neuaces i get from it. been on benzos over half my life and so far these new rc ones are nothing too amazing to write home about, maybe its just the dose, when i moved flurbormazepam over 20 mg it was feel nice. i wish there was a good short half life one out there but i heard estizolam is nothing to write home about either. but then i guess if its isnt much better than diclaz.... might as well give it the old college try

Just stating my opinion: Flubromazepam is the only benzo I've enjoyed the effects of on its own.

I take diazepam for anxiety and I appreicate immensely the relief it provides. Temazepam saved me when I had insomnia. Etizolam also good for sleep and managing comedowns. They're useful tools.

But for me personally, they're not fun by any stretch of the imagination. If I don't have a reason to take a benzo other than wanting some kind of high, then I end up regretting it, because I just feel bored and mentally numb. Calm down, benzo lovers out there, I'm just talking about my experience. Not saying that people don't/can't have a great experience with benzos.

But this flubro... wowzers!! It takes ages to start working, but then it's the only benzo I've tried that has all the good bits - removal of anxiety, muscle relaxation, decreased inhibitions - while leaving my mind clear and senses in tact. It's fucking nice!

when i moved flurbormazepam over 20 mg it was feel nice.

I know you said you've been on benzos for ages and have a tolerance, but still that's a huge dose. 8mg for me has a good therapeutic effect. 12mg was outright recreational. Just for comparison's sake, and to highlight how differently people react, I need to take 8mg of etizolam per day minimum to avoid WDs. With diazepam, it's 50mg a day minimum.

People react differently to drugs, that's a well known fact. But it's simply amazing how different people's experiences are when it comes to benzos. It's fascinating. I HATE aplrazolam (Xanax) with a passion, yet it's loved by so many. To me it's actively dysphoric.

Stick with PHARMA benzos folks. RC benzos are overpriced and pretty much shit. I don't count Etiz as it's not an RC. It's simply only sold in certain areas of world scripted.

If you must indulge find a trusted IOP.

Lastly, don't PM me for sources. You have the internet at your fingertips.

Be safe. Benzo addiction sucks. Forgive my attitude, but I've had a bad weekend dealing with the fact I'm hooked on these demons called benzos.

I finally tried some flubromazepam after wanting to try it for a long time.

Takes a long time to peak, lasts even longer, feels quite nice, ... only real problem is the price. Etizolam still wins in price/performance.

Just a warning - I experienced a pretty serious blackout on this ending in me almost being incarcerated, crashing my car 3 times over 3 days finally totalling it when i thought I was sober. this certainly has a long halflife and builds up in ones system. My doses were also not very high though I don't remember if I redosed or how much.

ThaDudeAbides , is right, stick with tried and tested benzos like Valium, Xanax, Clonaz, Nitraz etc, you know what they are all for , e.g. Sleep, Muscle Relaxation / Anxiety, Panic Attacks etc ... with these RCs nobody really knows anything it is a guessing game, but I still rate Pyraz for its anti-anxiety / zero sedation properties !

It really all depends on what your purpose is for taking benzodizapines or thienodiazepines, such as Etizolam. I use them due to severe anxiety and panic attacks caused by PTSD and only have the need for certain properties or "effects", mainly anti-anxiety and muscle relaxation. Etizolam is an excellent anxiolytic. In fact, it's better than any of the benzos that I've used to treat my anxiety, which include diazepam/Valium, alprazolam/Xanax, clonazepam/Klonopin and lorazepam/Ativan. I'm OK with benzos for two or three days, then they turn me into a zombie, make me forgetful and put me into an overall negative mood and mindset.

Etizolam is a superb anxiolytic with some slight muscle relaxant properties; however it has a short active half-life of only about 2-3 hours. So I take 1mg-2mg as needed throughout the day with an average dose of 3mg-5mg total, taken morning, noon and in the evening. It also has a quick onset at about 10-20 minutes to reach its full effectiveness.

Flubromazepam is very similar to Etizolam, in that it is also a very effective anxiolytic with noticeably stronger muscle relaxant properties than Etizolam. It has an extremely long active half-life at 10-12 hours or more and does provide a nice, calm "afterglow" the day after if taken close to bedtime; however it has a longer onset than Etizolam or most other benos and benzo analogs, as it takes 30-45 minutes or longer to reach its full effectiveness. The average dose of Flubromazepam ranges from 5mg-10mg for me and is only needed once or twice per day.

I use Flubromazepam in the A.M. if I wake up with anxiety or experience gradual anxiety shortly thereafter and I keep Etizolam on hand for when I wake up feeling fine, but experience sudden anxiety or panic at anytime during the day or night.

I no longer go to the doctor to get a script for benzos, which end up doing me wrong in the long run. Now I have proper relief, tailor made for my symptoms and that's available at anytime!

:)

Last edited:
Have 5x8mg flubromazepam on their way and will update findings once I can research them, along with 10x1mg diclazepam.

Background with benzos is ativan, xanax, k-pins, and valium.

I rate Diclaz big time, I may even like it better than Diazepam, I don't know yet, I am gna get some more as there is a certain place doing the most potent ones at crazy prices,
to me the spacey way it makes u feel is a bit like an anti-psychotic although there is no groggy side effects like them, just a warm benzo muscle relaxing feeling that last ages,

Pyraz much the same except it is a bit more of a mood lifter being it a Triazolo and chemically almost identical to Xanax, it really works on the brain so much more than the body, not spacey but more of a "nothing in the world is annoying in the slightest" kind of feeling but in a happy way, very good for social situations.

Almost every benzo I've tried has a really good purpose in it's own way, Diclaz and Pyraz for RCs are very good, best be stocking up if u like them while the goings good.