• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

First Drug Ever Tried?

What was the first recreational drug you tried?

• Total voters
I think I had a hit off a cig when I was like five, after which I proceeded to yell "help me", coming to to my friend's mom scolding us for stealing her cig.

Keeping alchy and bud off the list, the first drug I tried was Adderall IR's.. LANNED with a friend, couldn't drop chattering my teeth to save my life, I think I took like 16 of the 20's throughout the night. God I felt good..

damn that's impressive...320 mg is enough to seize up easy...

Taking caffeine off the list, it was bud at 16, then cigarettes same time, then alcohol like 2 years later because nobody in my family drank so I didn't see what the deal was; didn't experiment with other shit until college

and I got nitrous for a cavity as a young kid, around 7-8

damn that's impressive...320 mg is enough to seize up easy...

Taking caffeine off the list, it was bud at 16, then cigarettes same time, then alcohol like 2 years later because nobody in my family drank so I didn't see what the deal was; didn't experiment with other shit until college

and I got nitrous for a cavity as a young kid, around 7-8
They were 10's, not 20's, forgot. Either way, I had the funnest time playing cs / WoW. :D

Age 13 weed....
High school used to parachute adderall...shrooms...lsd...cocaine...vicodin...alcohol...
18 iv heroin. Stopped on my own at 19.
Now just some valium and oxy. Prescribed.

Last edited:
Alcohol - 13
Weed - 17
Tobacco - 17

Alcohol is a much better candidate for a "gateway drug" than cannabis could ever be. At 13 my parents got me pretty slightly off mixed drinks at a wedding. Still have a soft spot for whisky sours with bourbon.
I totally agree. Alcohol is more of a gateway than herbs. Sigh. I could go for a whiskey sour right now.

my first was either dxm or prescription uppers, can't remember. this was before weed and alcohol. i was 12.

The first drug I ever tried was hydrocodone that my friend had stolen from his dad. At 13 I loved the drug and 20yrs later I am now a heroin addict. The second drug I ever tried was marijuana smoked out of a bong made from a thimble and Pog case. LOL... I was so high from the copper and plastic I smoked that I could barely stand up.

Weed - 16
Assorted legal "highs" (some were amazing, such as M. Glory seeds, ie LSA) -16
LSD, Mushrooms, Salvia, Amph - 17
DMT, Ethanol (LOL), Coke - 18
Ketemine, DXM, Bupe (Bad call), Dope (same), other opiates, PCP - 19
Nbome, 2c-xs, MDMx- 20
Mxe, DOX - 22

Been a few years since I've found a new drug I wanted to try.

16 alcohol, cigatarettes, lsa, dxm
17 weed, mushrooms, salvia
19 lsd, coke, oxcodone, heroin (hcl powder snorted and shot)
20-23 2c-i, 2c-e, 2c-b ketamine, , MDMA, various opiates and benzos
26 crack
27 black tar heroin (smoked)

I tried alcohol and weed both at the same time not long after I turned 14, it was also my first time throwing up all over someone else's house and my first time having my parents called out to pick me up wasted :D

It took me about 8 years to try anything else (nicotine aside) but now I've done just about everything

Tried weed and crack within two weeks of each other. I would have tried the crack first. I was a crazy kid and I wanted to be a badass.

IV anesthetic and nitrous in medical settings

apart from that, alcohol and weed, at 17 I think.

Tramadol at age 16. (alcohol/nicotine not accounted for)

Well obviously alcohol and marijuana. But after that, went straight to cocaine, and a couple months later oxycodone (crushed up an OC40). I had used alcohol/marijuana to try to help my social issues (the SSRIs that failed from my dr don't count, do they?)... and was extremely disappointed that neither helped me in social situations regardless of dose. Alcohol makes me LESS talkative? Come on. So after looking down on hard drug users for the first 20 years of my life, I was partying with a new group and doing my normal awkward silence.. and out of the blue just asked, 'hey, you know where to get some coke?'. He did, we picked up 1/2g to try. I did a line, and came alive. All my social problems gone, I could interact normally at a party... talk to people, hit on girls, make friends, get laid, all in that first night. After that, forget it. Hard drugs became my life and I never bothered with alcohol or marijuana again. Coke/amphetamines, and also opioids, all stimulated the right part of my brain and let me become the person I wanted to be. Not just among other users or parties; day to day life (college at the time), around people who had no clue I was using hard drugs since I acted so normal. Hard drugs have had their consequences... financial- no extra money ever, addiction/withdrawal, legal- spent a year in for possession/vops. But I hate the person I am without these drugs, and actively choose to accept the consequences.

The first thing I did was smoke a cigarette but I don't really count that. I consider alcohol the first real drug I used.