• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

First Drug Ever Tried?

What was the first recreational drug you tried?

• Total voters
Probably Phenergan or even Valium (I was a 1970s baby). But then alcohol, tobacco, weed. Then back to benzos.

I think it was alcohol, caffeine, then tabacco and after this Cannabis when I was 16.

I've had vials of PCP, the smell and taste isn't awful and probably wouldn't be noticed in pot. I've also gotten pot laced with PCP several times, it does happen.

The first drug I tried (not counting caffeine here since it's not a real "high") was opium, after that I did nitrous then pot a few months later followed by a bunch of other shit (benzos, booze, PCP, DXM, hydrocodone, heroin, amphetamine, methylphenidate, cocaine, salvia and crack in the next year then a bunch of other shit in each subsequent year after that) . This was back when I was 13.
Uh you would definitely know if it was laced with dust, that chemical smell is very unique and potent. Nobody is going to waste dust on your weed without charging you extra money for it. I doubt you ever smoked PCP in your life. Your statement is so inaccurate and I am a PCP smoker so I know what I'm talking about. If you have smoked dust then tell me what is the most common plant material they soak it in? It ain't weed

^ tend to agree with this guy... you get ahold of some dust you're gonna know before you ever fire it up because a) it's not gonna be on weed, it's gonna most likely be soaked/mixed with tea leaves, and b) is going to have a very astringent, licoricey sort of taste/smell.

^ tend to agree with this guy... you get ahold of some dust you're gonna know before you ever fire it up because a) it's not gonna be on weed, it's gonna most likely be soaked/mixed with tea leaves, and b) is going to have a very astringent, licoricey sort of taste/smell.
Yes that is exactly what it is, either tea or mint leaves soaked in the dust, usually mint leaves because the mint cools the heat down from the smoke. If someone put the leaves on top of weed, you would see it and smell it

My first drug was alcohol, followed almost immediately by weed. Then Coricidin (didn't know what DXM was then or anything about drugs), then MDMA, then mushrooms, then LSD, then... everything.

I didn't do my first drug until my 17th birthday, which is still pretty young but I'm glad I wasn't exposed to them earlier. I was the oldest child, my friends were all oldest children and we were nerds, we played D&D and Magic: The Gathering and stuff. It took until a friend I made working at a grocery store who I got to know and really liked, who eventually told me about how he liked to drink and smoke weed, for me to realize, hey, DARE was full of shit, this guy isn't some scummy criminal, he's a good guy, I guess drugs are fine after all.

Which is not actually exactly true... drugs have caused me all manner of problems, but also I wouldn't trade it.

My friend from college smoked DMT for his first drug of any sort. I always thought that was really intense of him.
Coricidin was one of the first things I ever did too

Yes that is exactly what it is, either tea or mint leaves soaked in the dust, usually mint leaves because the mint cools the heat down from the smoke. If someone put the leaves on top of weed, you would see it and smell it
If anything maybe people would spray synthetic cannabinoids on weed, but even that is unlikely, but it would make more sense than PCP because the synthetic cannabinoids would add to the weed high where PCP is a dissociative

Coricidin was one of the first things I ever did too
Triple C's were crazy, the antihistamine CPM in combo with the 30 mgs of DXM made it way more intense. Even though it's dangerous, I used to love that trip I would get from it.

Triple C's were crazy, the antihistamine CPM in combo with the 30 mgs of DXM made it way more intense. Even though it's dangerous, I used to love that trip I would get from it.
I mean 30 mgs of DXM per tablet not all together lol

Nicotine/cigarettes - 9yo
Alcohol - 10yo
Weed - 12yo
LSD -14
MDMA - 14
Shrooms - 14
Rx painkillers - 14
Cocaine - 14
Meth - 17
Heroin - 22
Anabolic/androgenic steroids - 25

In that order, with the ages first tried.

Vicodin at like 16. I was in a nursing home and saw a bunch of them just laying there in these cardboard sheets? And I just took them. I feel bad about it now, I'm sure it caused some real issues and I hate to think anyone went without their meds because of it, but kids are stupid. I ended up hating it anyway, for whatever reason both hydrocodone and hydromorphone make me feel very dysphoric and ill so I just gave them to a friend.