• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

First Drug Ever Tried?

What was the first recreational drug you tried?

• Total voters
intravenous pethidine 100 mgs at 11 - best thing I ever felt in my whole life (Dr made a housecall to give it ), then intravenous pentazoczine (cbb spelling), then intravenous morphine at home and at hospitals through my early teens. Then weed at 12/13. The high dose IV pethidine rush to someone completely opiod naive was indescribably good.

my first illicit drug experience was mushrooms and a weed rice krispie edible

To repeat, DXM. before alcohol. before pot. before nicotine.

ebola

12 Cigs
13 weed then alcohol
14 Ritalin
15 Hydrocodone, E, dxm, salvia chewy (coke laced weed)
16 Percocet, hash
17 oxycontin roxies benzos somas
18-21 heroin then coke then meth then jwh-018 then shrooms gabapentin
Most regretted heroin and strong opiates been to rehab 5 times for that and locked up once. E was my favorite that first time. Magical day sigh....

sugar, caffeine, alchohol, nicoteine, marijuana, hydrocodone, codeine, oxycodone, propoxyphene, meperidine, mushrooms, valium, aaaand i could keep going on lol.

posted earlier in this thread that my first experience was alcohol ages 16, 17 before pot at age 17.

the first time i really got high off a drug was actually age 14, freshman year of high school. IV shot of morphine for when they set my broken wrist. i can't remember the dose, it was either 50 or 100mg, but it was definitely my first real taste of chemical euphoria.

posted earlier in this thread that my first experience was alcohol ages 16, 17 before pot at age 17.

the first time i really got high off a drug was actually age 14, freshman year of high school. IV shot of morphine for when they set my broken wrist. i can't remember the dose, it was either 50 or 100mg, but it was definitely my first real taste of chemical euphoria.

IV shot of 50mgs morphine to a nontolerant minor? i doubt it. Prolly 10mg.

they were setting my broken bones prior to the cast fitting, i'm almost positive it was 50mg. 10mg sounds like nothing, even to an intolerant individual. 25? maybe. i really can't remember much besides how good it felt. i've taken 20-50mg of morphine before many times (not iv tho) so i'm relatively familiar with the drug... i know IV = whole nother ball game.

Last edited:
they were setting my broken bones prior to the cast fitting, i'm almost positive it was 50mg. 10mg sounds like nothing, even to an intolerant individual. 25? maybe. i really can't remember much besides how good it felt. i've taken 20-50mg of morphine before many times (not iv tho) so i'm relatively familiar with the drug... i know IV = whole nother ball game.

50mg IV morphine is equal to over 100mg hydrocodone orally IIRC

oh damn. i didn't know that. you're probably right that it wasn't very much, in retrospect definitely not 100mg and probably <50. all i know is that i felt complete bliss and no longer cared about anything in the world after that plunger descended.

Last edited:
Alcohol first at age 10 and then pot at 12. started taking vicodin and methadone off and on at age 12 also. my drug use really took off around age 13-14 where i was IVing opiates and doing coke regularly.

1. Caffeine (because I'm being a technical dick)
2. Weed...not laced
3. Alcohol, much later
4. LSD
5. Mushrooms
6. Ecstasy
7. Salvia
8. Adderall
9. Vyvanse
10. Coke
11. Codeine
12. Focalin

- Not counting cigarettes. Never got into that shit...