• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Fentanyl

Man. trust me. dry it on a mirror. scrape up the flakes.

Waaait, how'd you come to the conclusion that a patch thats been worn on your back for a few days is more concentraited??? If anything, its diluted to the point of being almost garbage. There's definitly an insane potency loss after you wear the patch....And yes, sweat can go into the patch (tiney tiney amounts, mind you), and dilute it.
I've checked.
Take an equal amount of gel from a patch thats never been warn and one that has been, (if your scales good, 100mg is fine). Dry. Weigh the net product. Unwoarn will yeild more fent flakes (granted, only points of points more, but im bored and play with scales, and crystals? what the fuck dryin' method have you been doin', my good man)

Oh, and try squeezing the gel out and rubbing it on the back of your ears. thinnest skin and crosses the blood brain barrier faster then any other method (Or somethin' like that)

Best feeling ever? i was at ~400mg oc a day and when i ran out i slapped on 2 100mcg/hour patch. no high whatsoever. Didn't withdrawl. Ive just never got mad euphoria from fent

^ ^ ^
I had similar experiences. When i switched over from 400 - 500 mg of oxycodone a day, i found myself at 20 - 40 mg of fentanyl a day (depending if i was just maintaining or if i wanted to nod like FUCK)--i just couldn't wear the damn things and get a buzz.

Oh, and dont mix fent with anything kiddies

umm, may i ask why? If you're not a fuckin moron about it and know what you're getting yourself into, then polydrug using on fentanyl is no more dangerous than with other opioids.

I would use 10 mg of fentanyl in combination with small amounts of methadone (40 - 60 mg) to great effect. Dosing the fentanyl right before the methadone kicks in would potenate and draw out the fentanyl. It would last at least 2 to 3 times as long as a normal sublingual dose and felt more like 15 - 20 mg of fentanyl.

CAUTION: i had an insane (and disgusting) tolerance to opioids, do not emulate my doses!

mmmmmm, i miss fentanyl.

sure beats the fuck out of being on suboxone. but then again addicition is a bitch.. :\

I know this post is super old but does anyone know how to breakdown the fentanyl films? The ones that don’t have gel inside?