• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Fentanyl

I just chewed a Duragesic 50 ug patch right now , and i must say its got to be one of my favorite drugs

Oasis said:
I just chewed a Duragesic 50 ug patch right now , and i must say its got to be one of my favorite drugs

Give a few minutes and youll be in heaven (either mentally or physically, hopefully mentally) :p Man I miss fentanyl.....

I saw online a graph that was a function of intensity on the "y" axis and time on the "x" axis. Based on the total withdrawl being the area under the curve, and all things considered equal, the intensity of craving for heroin following abstinence was sharper than for methadone, wheras the latter had a longer duration. But this represents physical 'cold turkey' and not the deep rooted psychological addiction which can last years. Ive heard withdrawing from heroin is like a hang over only 10 x worse. I also heard that fentanyl withdrawl is like a really bad case of the flu that lasts 2-3 days.

^Man I feel like total shit the next day after doing a fentanyl binge (wanna puke, feel like hell, can barely even get myself together to smoke a bowl to help. Cant eat and even feel sick). Ive never been on anything for a period of time so Ive never had withdrawels from anything (opiates), but if its that bad after a couple of hefty doses then Im sure a week would hurt pretty bad. But Im just going by opinion based ideas here as I really would not know the answer personally.

I've only done heroin once or twice, it was nothing special. But i would imagine the withdrawl from Fentanyl would be considerable worse than heroin seeing its potency and whatnot. I ended up smoking a lot of plastic and eating a lot of plastic from the patches when i ran out, but it seemed to make things better. The temptation is severe, to get more. But unfortuantly it isn't available at this time. ( maybe thats a good thing)

How is slapping a 25ug on with no tolerance like? It's not dangerous is it?

I've done plenty of high dosages of Oxy and Dilaudid (snorted) and large amounts of Methadone, enough that I've built up quite a tolerance. A $15 bag of black tar would get me high as fuck two times over, but I only did that a couple times. Is Fentanyl just WAAAY better than the opiates I've done? What about Demerol?

Hear from you soon I'm sure!

Seriously I got a 25ug an hour patch and ive never tried this stuff B4.
what should i expect?

25 ug should be safe for non-tolerant. I think from 50 ug -> 100 ug the patches are marked "NOT FOR NON-TOLERANT PATIENTS". I think you could expect to be fucked up for three days (at least). =D

Smyth said:
what should i expect?

What kind of patch? If Duragesic (spelling? Not Durogesic but the other lol) then I would slide all the gel to one corner with the dull end of a razor, cut out that square, squeeze the gel onto a mirror, and eat it all (25 ug orally twice got I love the shit soo much, sucks it only lasts full on for like 2 hours) ;p It depends, are you wanting a mild high for a few days or something pretty intense?

Mylan patches I chewed too, but chewed for fucking ever, lots of plastic involved lol, and it didnt kick in within a few minutes like the gel does (took a little while) but it came in a strong wave and lasted like over twice as long as the gel did for some reason. But thats the time I injested a 50ug patch no tolerance regardless of the fact I had a friend OD from a 50ug mylan patch before (but somehow survived a 50ug patch w/ gel orally along with vicodin, xanax, alcohol, seroquel, and god knows what else. Still had shallow breathing but he didnt STOP breathing like he did the next day on just 50ug patch by itself).

Slice the patch, pop it on some tinfoil and smoke it, no direct flame.

start with very very small balls of it, like half the size of a matchhead.

ClayTaylor said:
I've done plenty of high dosages of Oxy and Dilaudid (snorted) and large amounts of Methadone, enough that I've built up quite a tolerance. A $15 bag of black tar would get me high as fuck two times over, but I only did that a couple times. Is Fentanyl just WAAAY better than the opiates I've done? What about Demerol?

Hear from you soon I'm sure!

I thought Demerol was...'meh. This is going to sound very stupid on my part, but oh well. I used to get 5 2mg Dilaudids for $10 and this one day the chick I bought them from gave me the 5 pills, only they looked somewhat different. There was still an 'M' on it, and they were about the same size and all, but they weren't like the other Dilaudids I was getting. When I asked her what was up with that she told me "Oh it's the same drug, different brand". I didn't think anything of it and got home and sniffed 4 of them before realizing that it couldn't of been Dilaudid. They crumbled easier and the feeling I got in my nostrils wasn't like that of Hydromorphone, it kind of burned a little, but not too much.

Well, I did what I should've done in the first place. I went online and looked up the pill, and they turned out to be 50mg Demerols. A drug I hadn't even heard of at the time. I was kinda pissed because I really loved Dilaudids and was looking for a sweet high; a high that Demerol didn't give me. So that was 200mgs of Demerol up my nose, and it kind of reminded me of a Morphine high, only it didn't last as long. This was way back when I was doing a lot of different drugs, so I can't even remember anything else about the high, but I know I haven't done it, or even seen it since then.

I'm not familiar with Fentanyl, whats its purpose? Where does it come from? Whats it do? if its perscription, who gets it? how potent is it?

Blue_Phlame said:
I'm not familiar with Fentanyl, whats its purpose?
To treat severe pain.

Where does it come from?
From a factory that produces pharmaceuticals. Usually people get it from a pharmacy.

Whats it do?
Usually it makes the pain less irritating and produces euphoria.

if its perscription, who gets it?
People who are in pain. Strong pain. Like cancer pain, pain after car accident etc.

how potent is it?
The usual dose is between 50 - 100 ug.

Voodoochild870 said:
I used to get 5 2mg Dilaudids for $10 and this one day the chick I bought them from gave me the 5 pills, only they looked somewhat different. There was still an 'M' on it, and they were about the same size and all, but they weren't like the other Dilaudids I was getting.

I went online and looked up the pill, and they turned out to be 50mg Demerols.
I wouldn't be too pissed if I got 5 x 50 mg Demerol for 10$. =D

Smyth said:
what should i expect?

since u have no experience with it, and im not sure if you have any kind of tolerance, i recommend smoking it slowly on some foil....there is enough gel in there to get you high many many time via smoking. just make sure to use a large and wide straw to catch the vapors(mostly invisible), and to go slowly using very tiny dots of gel holding the hits in for 4-5 seconds minimum...

should hit u within 2-3 minutes, if you're overdoing it, you will feel waves of heat-flashes and neasuea coming through your body as your exhaling a good hit.

people say fentanyl lasts only for 2 hours, but even smoked, i was high and VERY sedated for a good 3-4 hours after my last hit of gel...and i used a already-worn 75mcg patch and took NO other pills or opiates both time i had success smoking fentanyl...great shit, one of the best highs i ever had...exhaling as a nice warm tingle spread across my body and my eyes began to roll around and close without warning as i began smoking some pot with it...excellent, excellent!

i'm sorry if i seem like im going overboard, but really it was that good! i would def. say ur wasting a gel-patch if you DON'T smoke it....i mean how do people handle whole patches of fentanyl orally with tolerances that small?? some of the sizes of globs people mention taking sublingually as well is ridiculous...that amount when SMOKED, would last me for a good couple sessions and i have a pretty good tolerance(back to around 200mg of oxy)..obviously its not as efficient as it seems(orally or sublingual) or more of them would be turning up blue especially considering incomplete-cross-tolerances and such; that or the ones who did this with negative results didnt last around long enough to tell....

I would just say that put it on your skin and let it stay there for 72 hours (or longer if there's some extra fentanyl). If you have no experience this would be the safest route. It's easy to OD when using those patches against how they are meant to be used.

It takes a long time through skin. Don't expect to start feeling something for about 8-12 hours. Applying heat to the patch could make too much come out and could cause OD. Some lady or man died from wearing one with a heating blanket over them.

I got my friends email and he said that 25ug is too much in an opiate naive or non-tolerant user.

http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic2/fentanyl_ids.htm#D

He said I should either squeeze the gel out the corner of the path into a glass of water, stir and sip calculated amounts until I get a buzz. He also said I could just smoke little half-match head beads of the gel like u guys recommended.

Thanks guys, I thought wearing the patch was the sensible thing to do, but now it seems that it might even be more dangerous than tampering with it.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=123292&highlight=fentanyl

^This post was quite informative for me and has stuck in my memory even to this day.

Last edited: