• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Fentanyl

I personally would think smoking is safer, it hits faster so its easier to dose. Your not putting balls of gel in your mouth and in 5 min. when your not high yet redosing and shit. hehe

Smyth said:
I saw online a graph that was a function of intensity on the "y" axis and time on the "x" axis. Based on the total withdrawl being the area under the curve, and all things considered equal, the intensity of craving for heroin following abstinence was sharper than for methadone, wheras the latter had a longer duration. But this represents physical 'cold turkey' and not the deep rooted psychological addiction which can last years. Ive heard withdrawing from heroin is like a hang over only 10 x worse. I also heard that fentanyl withdrawl is like a really bad case of the flu that lasts 2-3 days.

you wouldnt happen to still have that graph?

Fentanyl sounds very strange, to say the least. Unfortunately I have never had the pleasure of seeing, or trying it, as I think it's not very widespread here in the land of Oz. Sounds like you'd get good bang for buck and you can "chase this little dragon" off foil. This definitely sounds like it's my kind of drug!

Anyways... you'd have to be an absolute ninkenpoop to I.V. the gel, but has anyone heard any reports of any imbeciles injecting the gel/liquid? If so, what was the outcome? I don't even shoot, I was just curious on how fucked up one would get from shooting eben a miniscule amount of the "elephant punch" that is Fentanyl?

So this stuff wont kill me if I only take little small drops? I guess 50ug is soo tiny though u cant really eye ball it safely.

pin said:
Im just telling you how it went for me......especially when you have no tolerance, and most people on the board MIGHT not even suggest 2.5

Yes please dont listen to me

Last edited:
^do not listen to this smyth. 2.5MG WILL KILL YOU.

seriously smyth, im not being an asshole or anything, but with your lack of tolerance, and no experience with fentanyl either, i HIGHLY recommend just smoking it slowly like i said.

not only will it be more efficient, but its safer under your personal circumstances than ANY other way of dosing the fent...like you said, possibly even safer than wearing it!!!!

i have alot of experience with this stuff, and i promise you smyth i would not risk someone life or give them bad advice....nor would i fall victim to PLACEBO effect(i mean HOW are these people REALLY taking 5mg of fentanyl at once with NO tolerance....g-damn, just read the post above miine...something is not right with that he should have croaked). im not saying taking them orally/sublingually is a complete waste or placebo, i just know for a fact that a whole patch worth of gel is enough to get ME high so many times i couldnt even begin to give you an estimate(with a 220-300mg oxy tolerance at the moment).

please, to anyone with the DURAGESIC brand fentanyl patches containing the gel....smoke it fairly slow with half match-head size globs or less at a time off the foil. again, also use a very wide-mouth straw/tube to inhale with as the vapors/smoke is pretty hard to catch and is mostly invisible. i personally roll up some aluminum foil into a small "funnel" shape about 6 inches long with the wider end being closer(over) the glob of fentany and the smaller end as a mouth tip...make sense? basically a small cone not a funnel....

hope this helps smyth.

let me know how it goes and feel free to PM or post if you have anymore questions...be careful with the fentanyl, try not to take more than 1 or 2 hits every 15-20 minutes until you get a better feel for it. without a tolerance, id recommend going extremely slow at first too.

^I accidently edited my post rather than quote it lol but yes please dont listen to me as I was ONLY posting MY exeriences while at the same time saying most people on this board will tell you 2.5mg is too much.....

So once again, disregard everything I said, I guess I lied about having friends OD on 5 mg twice, so please be care free.

It's good but no where near injection. About 600ug had me going for about 6 hours. The strange thing was at about 400ug I could barely feel it and then for a momment I wondered if I had taken too much. It's not very welcoming to take a drug as dangerous as this.

I have never used or seen a patch but I have snorted a ampule(100ug) of fentanyl. I have and didn't have any tollerance but I seem to have bit of a natural resistance to opiate troubles like depressed breathing(never experianced it) feeling sick(never), ichy(never). Of course I am conservative with opiates and take them at most once a month if that.

well ive been using the tinfoil method for a while with a wide straw and candle. Take a toothpick to take out a glob out onto prepared tinfoil (burned off all the layer of chemicals)......

My only question is how far do u put the foil from the flame, till it starts bubbling? or is bubbling bad? and should go higher up

jerkoff27 said:
well ive been using the tinfoil method for a while with a wide straw and candle. Take a toothpick to take out a glob out onto prepared tinfoil (burned off all the layer of chemicals)......

My only question is how far do u put the foil from the flame, till it starts bubbling? or is bubbling bad? and should go higher up

Are you trying to smoke it while still a gel? If you have the oldschool duragestic patches, pour it on a spoon, and apply heat 1" from the bottem of the spoon, just enough to get it hot, not enough to cause bubbles (bubbles= Destroyin' the fent!), and after doing the 5-6 times (letting it cool inbetween each time), you'll see a bunch of flakes, that kinda, kinda look like skin peeling.
Now take a peice half the size of a match head, put it on your ol' dutchboy pipe ontop of a pile of ash and hit.

Smoking it while its still in the gel is a terrible taste.

But, you can also sniff it while its like this, but dont inject, for fucks sake, theres shit in the gel that assrapes your liver! Turns your piss red and eyes yellow.

i never liked smoking it. i found a way to get my patches to last a long time. what i did was, say you have a 100mcg duragesic patch (10mg of fentanyl). I would immediately open the wrapper heh, then i would peel off the backing, and i would bend the patch in half backwards, so that the adhesive is on the outside. i would then place it in my mouth under my tongue or by my cheeck, and after i get high, remove it. i always keep the wrapper and the backing of the patch. then replace it to the backing u peeled it off from, then put it back in the wrapper, and tape it shut (that way no fentanyl evaporates). Eventually you wont be able to get off anymore from the patch, then its time to cut it open. leave it on its backing, and cut off a small corner, that way you can squeeze small amounts of the gel out. put the gel under your tongue, and let it dissolve, do not swallow. when you are done, tape the corner of the patch to cover the hole, and put it back in the wrapper and tape it shut. repeat this until all gel is gone. then you're left with an empty patch. take the backing off, and chew the hell out of it!

do u just use 1 layer of tin foil? im assuming normal lighter. how far do u hold the lighter from the tin foil as to not burn the gel? details details details!

i once IV'ed a 75 micron patch (in hospital!!) i wa really dissapointed- imean,iwas stoned bad for 2-3 hours but then hardly a thing, i still woke up sick 6-7 hours later..

i'm wearin two 50mcg/h fentanyl transdermal patches and i f-ing love them.

i have been wearing one for 30 hours just put the other one on 15 hours ago
and before this i had one a 50 and a 50 at the same time that was nice
and i got them for $5 a piece so i get to binge i'm going to try to smoke it when they get to 48 hours
peace,love,

uh, duded. I STRONGLY reccomend smoking the patch before you wear it, otherwise it tastes like your smoking your sweaty back.....sick.

And yeah. peice of advice. I'd wait a few hours after takin off the patches before smokin', because damn, one hit will fuckin' float ya!

AND FOR FUCKS SAKE PEOPLE

Dry your patches before you smoke! Why? because, you know how its a pain in the ass to get the gel to smoke WITHOUT it bubbling (Hey kiddies, bubbling gel means your destroying the fent). When its dried, a flake will smoke with a lighter held a good 2-3 inches below the pyrex bulb.

Oh, and dont mix fent with anything kiddies, I dont even reccomend smoking while on it. You CAN drink, but yeah, you end up sleeping 20 out of 24 hours of the day, dont do it.

P.S.

I just read the fentanyl trip reports, half the kids nearly died, just goes to show ya. (and the other half make it to seem like some weird, psuedo-erotic poetic drug, jesus christ)

P.P.S.

If anyone is intrested in combin' this drug, or any other question, i'd be glad to help, haha, I fuckin' go through 10-15 2.7mg patches a month.

P.P.P.S.

Do the math, theres always extra fent in your patch. there's auctually 2.7mg of fent in a 2.5mg patch (do the math, 2.5mcgx72h)

Last edited:
^nah it doesnt taste like anything, and besides after you wear it for a while, its more concentrated so you only need to take very small globs OF GEL(it dries into like crystals which is wayyy too small to try puting on foil, dont dry it)...the globs are so small that i cannot taste a thing. 5 or so hits later(with my pretty massive tolerance), and i was fuckkked up.....lasted alot longer than 1 hour too, more like 3-4 hours...and sedation for up to 8 hours.