• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Female Orgasms

lol... when I said you can't handle me there was actually a joke there that's probably too ambiguous.

But you were talking about being older and 18 year olds wanting you. When I was a younger man "cougars" would always say stuff like "Honey, you couldn't handle me". Or when I was living in Australia: "Love, you couldn't handle me".

So I was just throwing it back at you teasingly. I bet I'm WAY older than you (cough, somewhere in my 40s, cough) so no, younger women can't handle me. Women my age or older probably can though.

Edit: Not really a funny joke, now that I think of it.
Heheh.
We are about the same age, I am a bit older than you. But, I have been a late bloomer. I have a youthful quality that has lasted.
I just may not be able to handle you. I am pretty rusty.

Just coming back to life again here. After too many opioids.
Getting straightened out now,
It feels good.
I will be able to orgasm easily now!
Praise The Lord!

I don’t think the difference between mono-orgasmic and multi-orgasmic is a semantic difference. If someone has an orgasm, they often know they do.

I can tell for myself as well, as a multi orgasmic person. It is true that when ejaculation isn’t considered the tell tale sign of an orgasm, the definition of an orgasm vastly expands, and in THAT sense it is semantic. An orgasm is essentially a user defined peak of pleasure. For me for example, orgasms often start small and get bigger, as the graph suggests. Maybe some of the small orgasms are just intense pleasure, and it is hard to draw a line as to where real orgasms begin. But at a certain point I am definitely having orgasm after orgasm, each one accompanied by a loss of touch with reality, a peak sensation, sometimes even hallucinations, lasting tens of seconds, or even for minutes at a time. Comparing these sensations to a traditional single ejaculatory orgasm, I can guarantee you that the difference between mono orgasmic and multi orgasmic isnt semantic as you suggest.

Check out the article you got the graphs from. It seems to say that multi-orgasmic-ness, is rare, and even suggest another level of orgasmic capacity that only 1 percent of the female population has. The study is limited in that it is only about women and that it is a case study, but read the accounts of the women in it and tell me if you think it is semantic :)

Didja read the whole thing, scooter?

"According to ‘Cosmo Report’ among
10 000 American women, 14.8 % of women
could attain only one orgasm, 65.9 % could
have 2 to 5 orgasms, 13.4 % could reach to
6 to 10 orgasms, while only 5.9 % could
attain 11 or more orgasms during one love
making session "

making session "
there is a difference between “being able to attain” and regularly attaining. I don’t claim to set the definition of multi-orgasmic, but for me there is a difference between someone who has a regular single orgasm, with the possibility of more sometimes, and someone who regularly has multiple orgasms when in bed. I had many partners who would have 1-4 orgasms regularly, but I wouldn’t call them truly multi-orgasmic, at least not at that time in their lives. Like sometimes it was 1, sometimes it was several,. I have had several truly multi orgasmic partners, maybe 5 out of the 50-70 women I’ve slept with, who cum over and over and never seem to be truly satiated until they are physically exhausted after a couple hours.

It’s hard to define these things, and perhaps it is no good to slap labels on them, but without labels regrouping swaths of individual experiences, we all become case studies.

there is a difference between “being able to attain” and regularly attaining. I don’t claim to set the definition of multi-orgasmic, but for me there is a difference between someone who has a regular single orgasm, with the possibility of more sometimes, and someone who regularly has multiple orgasms when in bed. I had many partners who would have 1-4 orgasms regularly, but I wouldn’t call them truly multi-orgasmic, at least not at that time in their lives. Like sometimes it was 1, sometimes it was several,. I have had several truly multi orgasmic partners, maybe 5 out of the 50-70 women I’ve slept with, who cum over and over and never seem to be truly satiated until they are physically exhausted after a couple hours.

It’s hard to define these things, and perhaps it is no good to slap labels on them, but without labels regrouping swaths of individual experiences, we all become case studies.
'K

This post is NOT meant to be funny or to pretend like I'm the master of female satisfaction. It really is something that is appropriate for an anonymous forum, because I don't know ANYONE in my real life that I'd feel comfortable sharing this with.

But it seems like there is a belief in our culture that there's no way of telling if a woman fakes an orgasm. Unlike a man, who, provides the sticky proof. Proof right there in the pudding (you all are big boys and big girls... you know what I mean). Women's bodies do not provide similar proof.

But they do! I NEVER hear anyone talk about this, so surely I'm not the only dude in the world that knows what this secret is. And no one woman will convince me I'm wrong because of not only my own anecdotal experience, but more importantly that it's backed up by SCIENCE.

Just curious if anyone knows what it is before I go any further.

I'm not sure why you think I'm having a hard time determining if a woman has had an orgasm, based on the original post you were replying to.

But you're probably talking in general and not to me specifically. Because I KNOW. Most men don't. But I KNOW every time.

lol
You edited the first post today?

making session "
According to this, I’m in that 5.9%. Good to know!!! 😁

You edited the first post today?
Not sure what your point is.

Yes, this thread was never intended to be about how to give women orgasms. It was more about the cultural enigma of the orgasm. And to what extent men know that there can be physical, scientific evidence of it.

My girls theory on it is if a girl is willing to fake an orgasm then they are only ripping themselves off.
Unpopular opinion… I perfer a girl thats harder to get off. My ex used to cum fairly quickly, but she couldn’t build it.
My partner now she builds it for aaaages (and it took a while for us to learn each other to be able to edge eachother) when she finally blows…. OMG. So sexy.

My theory is that sometimes she gets one, sometimes multiple. Sometimes she sees you are putting in a lot of work and fakes one which brings you closer to yours. Now where my nobel at??