• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Female Orgasms

Different studies show that 50%, 70%, 85% of women have trouble orgasming from penetration alone.

However, if you quote that study to your buds they will always say, "My lady doesn't have that problem.". 100% of the time.

Hmmm.

As you begin the journey with a lady gents, remember that the clitoris is your friend. Once you're in a relationship, ask her what works.

Ladies, if you don't answer honestly, you deserve whatever you get.

On a slightly related note, ladies often complain about men farting around them once the "bloom is off the rose".
I once read in one of those "rules of being a guy" text files that, "You're allowed to fart around your woman once you've made her come hard at least once.".

The faces we make during sex are probably hilarious too. I keep wondering if whoever created us looks down and laughs hysterically at it

🎵"Oh yes, they call it monkey love"🎵

Joke 'em if they can't take a fuck.

On a slightly related note, ladies often complain about men farting around them once the "bloom is off the rose".
I once read in one of those "rules of being a guy" text files that, "You're allowed to fart around your woman once you've made her come hard at least once.".
Actually, it’s when your girl is comfortable enough to fart around you that you know you’re serious, lol. The next stage in intimacy after that is peeing with the door open. But after you watch a baby coming out of her, that’s the final frontier in bodily intimacy.

Actually, it’s when your girl is comfortable enough to fart around you that you know you’re serious, lol. The next stage in intimacy after that is peeing with the door open. But after you watch a baby coming out of her, that’s the final frontier in bodily intimacy.
I know.
For some weird reason, I always thought this was romantic as hell.

"I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women."
James Joyce

'Course, Joyce was a weird one if you read the whole thing. I've adapted it to, "I love that woman. I could pick her pussy out of a roomful of pussies blindfolded"
That level of intimacy is something. No matter how you describe it.

Better thread I read since im in BL, not too much.
For me the sexuality of a woman is marvelous, same as magical.
I always thought that women have more pleasure from sex than men, I dont know if its real or not, but women is provided with more sexual power,I think.
Every, every woman is different for me, you will call me weird, or not, but women sex is more complex, more mental.
I think men(and women) have to learn so much about making love, and the first is me.
Thanks for all posts.
Send u lots of ❤️♀️♂️💜

Dudes that CAN give orgasms... I wish we wouldn't go around patting ourselves on the back like it's a great thing. It's just being unselfish, no more no less. It shouldn't be seen as a big deal or something, like something to puff out our chests over. Just like with anything else in life. Sometimes you're the designated driver. Sometimes you do the cooking. It's nothing to get a big head about.
Well, yeah.

I mean isn't the whole point of going to bed with someone that you both want to give EACH OTHER pleasure -? Shared enjoyment is much more satisfying. The only kind of sex where it's ok to be selfish is if you're paying for the service.

I think that when women have an orgasm, it is intense and it takes quite a skilled lover to give an orgasm.
It takes a lot of work and is just mind blowing.
I have always thought women have way more intense orgasms than men.
I will tell you guys, most women fake it because it just takes so much work and sometimes we just cannot get there.
We feel pressured to get there because we know you are getting there and we don’t want an uncomfortable situation.
So...we fake it a lot.

You could tell a real orgasm I would think due to the hard contractions that happen in the pussy.
I would think guys could definitely feel them.

FOREPLAY is a word that men need to really work on.
That is where it is at for women.

I think I split the Universe in two with the last orgasm I had.
I didn’t need another one for a long time.
It was like five years of orgasms in one.
yeah, I need to do that again. Hehe.

Last edited:
I think that when women have an orgasm, it is intense and it takes quite a skilled lover to give an orgasm.
I will tell you guys, most women fake it because it just takes so much work and sometimes we just cannot get there.
We feel pressured to get there because we know you are getting there and we don’t want an uncomfortable situation.
So...we fake it a lot.

You could tell a real orgasm I would think due to the hard contractions that happen in the pussy.

That is where is it at for women.

Power tools have always been labor saving devices. ;)

My boyfriend REGULARLY gives me exactly this type of orgasm. Sometimes multiple in a session 😁 yes I am totally bragging. But also, we’ve been together a long time and he knows what I like. I think that usually the sex isn’t that earth-shaking the first few times, but it gets progressively better as you learn more about that person, both in and out of bed. There’s definitely an emotional element to it, too. The difference that love makes, with sex, is like night and day. Sure I had fun with the people I had flings with but didn’t give a shit about; but it was forgettable fun, and I can’t recall ever having an orgasm that made me see stars with them.

My boyfriend REGULARLY gives me exactly this type of orgasm. Sometimes multiple in a session 😁 yes I am totally bragging. But also, we’ve been together a long time and he knows what I like. I think that usually the sex isn’t that earth-shaking the first few times, but it gets progressively better as you learn more about that person, both in and out of bed. There’s definitely an emotional element to it, too. The difference that love makes, with sex, is like night and day. Sure I had fun with the people I had flings with but didn’t give a shit about; but it was forgettable fun, and I can’t recall ever having an orgasm that made me see stars with them.
Could I borrow him for a few?
😁

The first one yes, the second one oh, the third one whoa whoa whoa . . .

. . you all are so funny 😁;) :ROFLMAO:🔥

However, I don’t believe in love at first sight, and by the time I’m madly in love with someone we’ve been together a significant amount of time, so there’s no chance that it would be my first time having sex with them. I believe that in real love, you grow closer slowly over time, and that’s how it’s worked in every one of my long term relationships. I might’ve been physically attracted to them and interested in getting to know them better, right off the bat; but I’ve never felt “in love” immediately. And I think if you DO experience that immediate “in love” feeling, it’s fake: merely infatuation based on sex appeal, because in order to be in love with someone, you have to know them fairly well, no? Otherwise you’re just in lust, not in love
Good post. I think you and I are simpatico.

I don't believe in love in first sight either. But I DO believe that someone can knock your socks off at first sight. Being "in love" is mostly a mirage, but it IS a good starting point to love. If you feel that way about someone, get to know them a little! And then choose to love them (or not).

Last edited:
Ladies, if you don't answer honestly, you deserve whatever you get.
Oooh, nasty!

I'm kinda serious here. If orgasms result in contractions, and there are women FAKING the the contractions and saying they aren't real, then I want to start a movement.

C'mon boys! Let's show the girls what it's like. And do the same exact thing they do. Contract that penis. Unfreeze that cum you've had in your freezer. Keep it near a candle at bedside while you have sex. And toss it down there! If they go through all that trouble, why shouldn't we? You know, for them. Because they're trying so damn hard. Who's with me?! I need someone to make the signs. I'll organize the time/location for the march. Let's go!

Last edited:
So...we fake it a lot.

That is where is it at for women.

Thanks for that post. Seemed honest.

"We fake it because it just takes so long to get there"

That reminds me of a girl I once date but we never had sex. I'll never forget something she told me: "I can't even orgasm when I masturbate".

It IS harder for women than men. HER problem was probably a little on the extreme/unusual side. But it IS harder for women. Scientifically, I suppose. And us dudes just need to accept that. Someone earlier in this thread (female, I assume). said that sex can still be enjoyable and memorable without orgasm.

A female friend I have once told me that the best, most memorable sexual experience of her life was without orgasm. I think it was one of those by the beach, during the rain, with the band playing in the background types of moments. She talked about how the setting was incredible. And a little daring. Somewhat in public.

(Ladies: Is she bullshitting? I know her and I don't think so. Or... is it hard to believe? That your best sexual experience ever did not include an orgasm? And it's not like she's only had a lover or two).

I agree with you on foreplay. I like foreplay selfishly too, so that part has always come easy for me.

Except one time I had a girlfriend and we spent 6 hours on foreplay. She was British, and she said: "Get on with it, would ya?"

lol... slight exaggeration.

Last edited:
Seriously, xtcgrrl. PainfulOne and I want to borrow him. It's easy. All you have to do is go up to him and say:

"Sweetie, there's these two people on this online forum I visit. I've never met them in person. All I know is that one is a woman and the other is a man. They REALLY need a male lover for pleasure. Whattya say?"

Easy.