L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Female Orgasms

Asparagus_Prince

Bluelighter
This post is NOT meant to be funny or to pretend like I'm the master of female satisfaction. It really is something that is appropriate for an anonymous forum, because I don't know ANYONE in my real life that I'd feel comfortable sharing this with.

But it seems like there is a belief in our culture that there's no way of telling if a woman fakes an orgasm. Unlike a man, who, provides the sticky proof. Proof right there in the pudding (you all are big boys and big girls... you know what I mean). Women's bodies do not provide similar proof.

But they do! I NEVER hear anyone talk about this, so surely I'm not the only dude in the world that knows what this secret is. And no one woman will convince me I'm wrong because of not only my own anecdotal experience, but more importantly that it's backed up by SCIENCE.

Just curious if anyone knows what it is before I go any further.

Last edited:
what pudding?

Is it just me or is this thread not about female orgasms?
But DF, I don't want to get off track. This thread IS about the female orgasm. I"m saying that I CAN tell if a woman is faking or not (well, depending on a few factors). I'm just curious if anyone else knows how to do this. I never hear ANYONE talk about it, so surely I'm not the only guy that is aware. Again, it's scientifically backed up too. So I'm not trying to be funny or act like I am the master of female satisfaction. I really am curious... trying to have a mature conversation about it.

I'm a curious person. Always wondering what other people think.

But DF, I don't want to get off track. This thread IS about the female orgasm. I"m saying that I CAN tell if a woman is faking or not (well, depending on a few factors). I'm just curious if anyone else knows how to do this. I never hear ANYONE talk about it, so surely I'm not the only guy that is aware. Again, it's scientifically backed up too. So I'm not trying to be funny or act like I am the master of female satisfaction. I really am curious... trying to have a mature conversation about it.

I'm a curious person. Always wondering what other people think.
3-15 or so rhythmic contractions for about 2/3s or more of women

Well... lol, I don't think so.

Well, I admit I don't know the science behind faking contractions. But there's faking an orgasm, and then there's going through all THAT trouble. If a woman goes through all that trouble to fake, especially when you know a little a bit about not being a selfish lover, I guess at least it shows she cares about my feelings!

Dudes that CAN give orgasms... I wish we wouldn't go around patting ourselves on the back like it's a great thing. It's just being unselfish, no more no less. It shouldn't be seen as a big deal or something, like something to puff out our chests over. Just like with anything else in life. Sometimes you're the designated driver. Sometimes you do the cooking. It's nothing to get a big head about.

Dudes that CAN give orgasms... I wish we wouldn't go around patting ourselves on the back like it's a great thing. It's just being unselfish, no more no less. It shouldn't be seen as a big deal or something, like something to puff out our chests over. Just like with anything else in life. Sometimes you're the designated driver. Sometimes you do the cooking. It's nothing to get a big head about.
See what I did there... big head? Get it?

Well... lol, I don't think so.

Well, I admit I don't know the science behind faking contractions. But there's faking an orgasm, and then there's going through all THAT trouble. If a woman goes through all that trouble to fake, especially when you know a little a bit about not being a selfish lover, I guess at least it shows she cares about my feelings!
Look, it’s easy to fake a squeeze. Women do work on their pelvic floor muscles all the time. We can contract that muscle at will, it’s not just something that happens during an orgasm.

You are right though, when women orgasm we do contract that muscle involuntarily. We do know this though, and I have faked it many times with guys who know it also. You’re not the first guy to realise this. 😜

Look, it’s easy to fake a squeeze. Women do work on their pelvic floor muscles all the time. We can contract that muscle at will, it’s not just something that happens during an orgasm.

You are right though, when women orgasm we do contract that muscle involuntarily. We do know this though, and I have faked it many times with guys who know it also. You’re not the first guy to realise this. 😜
you heartless beast <3

i didn't know you could fake the rhythm

i'm only dating bad dancers from now on
You can fake a couple of quick contractions. It’s very easy, in fact I thought it was common for women to squeeze to give their partner more enjoyment? It’s a main reason I keep up my daily pelvic floor exercises…. 👀

You can fake a couple of quick contractions. It’s very easy, in fact I thought it was common for women to squeeze to give their partner more enjoyment? It’s a main reason I keep up my daily pelvic floor exercises…. 👀
interesting. Yeah I knew of general contracting, but i thought these little pulses that usuallly occur during orgasm with most women cannot be faked. that is actually very interesting. kudos, but you ruined my life, maybe! :ROFLMAO:

Yeah get proteinuria so piss viscous then piss a little into her

Everyone knows this