• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Female Orgasms

OK. I don't think this is intended as male vs female but I think it fits. I also could be full of shit. I'm a guy and we can tend to learn just enough to get the job done.

Guys (maybe) roller coaster, just the first hill then done. Women ride the waves.
"Did she orgasm?" Maybe the first one. Maybe the first one is enough to feel great but that third or fourth is "the earth moving".
Some ladies don't even call the first thrill an orgasm. Ladies are all different, just like guys.

My lady will occasionally tell me that she needs "a big one", which can take a while.

So, don't be afraid to use power tools or your face (or both) and fire up an audio book.

My best indicator of the big one isn't contractions, etc.. If she thanks you and passes out like a guy, you might have gotten there.

OK. I don't think this is intended as male vs female but I think it fits. I also could be full of shit. I'm a guy and we can tend to learn just enough to get the job done.

Guys (maybe) roller coaster, just the first hill then done. Women ride the waves.
"Did she orgasm?" Maybe the first one. Maybe the first one is enough to feel great but that third or fourth is "the earth moving".
Some ladies don't even call the first thrill an orgasm. Ladies are all different, just like guys.

My lady will occasionally tell me that she needs "a big one", which can take a while.

So, don't be afraid to use power tools or your face (or both) and fire up an audio book.

My best indicator of the big one isn't contractions, etc.. If she thanks you and passes out like a guy, you might have gotten there.

So this is what happens with male ejaculation because of refractory periods and with female multiple orgasms. However many women are not multi orgasmic and follow the first graph, or stop at 2-5 orgasms. Men can have multiple orgasms and follow the second graph you posted if they have non ejaculatory orgasms. Those can be tapped into through various methods: prostate stimulation (check out the aneros forum), tantric methods, non penetrative prostate stimulation (check out mindgasm), and key sound multiple orgasms (ksmo), amongst others… I do prostate play and my orgasms are a wild ever rising rollercoaster of peaks, until I get exhausted, just like certain multi orgasmic women.

So this is what happens with male ejaculation because of refractory periods and with female multiple orgasms. However many women are not multi orgasmic and follow the first graph, or stop at 2-5 orgasms. Men can have multiple orgasms and follow the second graph you posted if they have non ejaculatory orgasms. Those can be tapped into through various methods: prostate stimulation (check out the aneros forum), tantric methods, non penetrative prostate stimulation (check out mindgasm), and key sound multiple orgasms (ksmo), amongst others… I do prostate play and my orgasms are a wild ever rising rollercoaster of peaks, until I get exhausted, just like certain multi orgasmic women.
Interesting. I knew some females are not multi-orgasmic, the graphs are actually meant to simulate that difference. However, women I have known who were not often spoke of "mini-orgasms" on the way to the real one or alternately about peaks and valleys of arousal. So, I can only wonder if the difference is semantic to an extent.

I do know that it doesn't matter to me as to my getting the job done. The concept helps in my endeavors.

And, yes, ladies commonly get very sensitive after the big one and can't continue.

The rest was news to me, and interesting. It was actually all interesting, to see that such things had been studied and quantified like that.

I'm not meaning to be snarky or a know it all in this response. Any man who says he "knows it all" about women is obviously full of shit. Women are all different, just for one.

Again, not meant to be acting like I know shit. Just trying to help society advance. :)

The very best thing is to carefully ask yo lady about things once you get very close and used to each other.

Sure!

I've certainly had moments where I haven't gotten off either, but I still find the experience pleasurable.

And yes I'm a guy. And yes, that's happened to me.
Just because male sexual anatomy is sorta more straightforward than female and doesn't require anything complicated by way of stimulation in comparison, doesn't mean it functions like a press-button machine everytime, but a lot of women seem to think that it does.

... Sometimes you just can't get there; especially when you take large quantities of opiates ;)

Seriously, xtcgrrl. PainfulOne and I want to borrow him. It's easy. All you have to do is go up to him and say:

"Sweetie, there's these two people on this online forum I visit. I've never met them in person. All I know is that one is a woman and the other is a man. They REALLY need a male lover for pleasure. Whattya say?"

Easy.
Hey,
I am a hot blond middle aged woman.
I have 18 year olds who try to fuck me but I laugh because that feels like child molestation to me and they tell me “ it is okay, PlEASE molest me!” 😂😂😂

How bout you @Asparagus_Prince ?
Cum on over....😁

I love this!
You get a A for effort my love!

If your woman sighs for like an hour and keeps looking at you with starry, heart eyes filled with love-lust and saying Thank you!
you got it!

Oooh, nasty!

I'm kinda serious here. If orgasms result in contractions, and there are women FAKING the the contractions and saying they aren't real, then I want to start a movement.

C'mon boys! Let's show the girls what it's like. And do the same exact thing they do. Contract that penis. Unfreeze that cum you've had in your freezer. Keep it near a candle at bedside while you have sex. And toss it down there! If they go through all that trouble, why shouldn't we? You know, for them. Because they're trying so damn hard. Who's with me?! I need someone to make the signs. I'll organize the time/location for the march. Let's go!
All that trouble? Honestly, to squeeze your pelvic floor muscle is just as easy as purposely blinking your eyes, it’s not hard and definitely no trouble.

Men and their precious egos….

Interesting. I knew some females are not multi-orgasmic, the graphs are actually meant to simulate that difference. However, women I have known who were not often spoke of "mini-orgasms" on the way to the real one or alternately about peaks and valleys of arousal. So, I can only wonder if the difference is semantic to an extent.

I do know that it doesn't matter to me as to my getting the job done. The concept helps in my endeavors.

And, yes, ladies commonly get very sensitive after the big one and can't continue.

The rest was news to me, and interesting. It was actually all interesting, to see that such things had been studied and quantified like that.

I'm not meaning to be snarky or a know it all in this response. Any man who says he "knows it all" about women is obviously full of shit. Women are all different, just for one.

Again, not meant to be acting like I know shit. Just trying to help society advance. :)

The very best thing is to carefully ask yo lady about things once you get very close and used to each other
Yes! The very best thing is to carefully ask yo lady about things once you get close and used to each other.
Great Post!

I will tell you guys a secret...If you put your finger very carefully and slowly up our rear end while giving it to us good....
It will cause orgasm in women to occur.
at least with me and my friends.

Some women I guess cannot cum at all. I have multi-orgasms.
I have had some friends ask me “how do you do it?”
I told them to think of some good dirty stuff in their minds, their fantasy’s and masturbate until they figure it out.
I had one friend who has never figured it out. ☹️
I feel sorry for her.
She got pregnant the first time she had sex in high school and went through hell with that.
So, I kinda wonder if that has blocked her up.
She is afraid to loose control and that is what you have to do.
Loose all control and be willing and able to go to those heights.

I will tell you guys a secret...If you put your finger very carefully and slowly up our rear end while giving it to us good....
It will cause orgasm in women to occur.
at least with me and my friends
I’ll tell you a secret, its not all women and if a guy tried this on me he’d get a swift kick in the balls.

This post is NOT meant to be funny or to pretend like I'm the master of female satisfaction. It really is something that is appropriate for an anonymous forum, because I don't know ANYONE in my real life that I'd feel comfortable sharing this with.

But it seems like there is a belief in our culture that there's no way of telling if a woman fakes an orgasm. Unlike a man, who, provides the sticky proof. Proof right there in the pudding (you all are big boys and big girls... you know what I mean). Women's bodies do not provide similar proof.

But they do! I NEVER hear anyone talk about this, so surely I'm not the only dude in the world that knows what this secret is. And no one woman will convince me I'm wrong because of not only my own anecdotal experience, but more importantly that it's backed up by SCIENCE.

Just curious if anyone knows what it is before I go any further.
vaginal contractions are a great indication of orgasm in many women.

But really if you can't tell when a women really comes, she probably isn't.

Ask her to get herself off mid session.. slide back into a fired, heated contracting box and I don't think you will have any further worries determining if she came.

... Sometimes you just can't get there; especially when you take large quantities of opiates ;)
For sure! That's not what I was referring to, but yes. I remember the first times I thought sex/masturbation might be a good idea with painkillers. Nope... talking about needing to fake an orgasm! You can't even tell if you've had one until you see the gooey mess!

vaginal contractions are a great indication of orgasm in many women.

But really if you can't tell when a women really comes, she probably isn't.

Ask her to get herself off mid session.. slide back into a fired, heated contracting box and I don't think you will have any further worries determining if she came.
I'm not sure why you think I'm having a hard time determining if a woman has had an orgasm, based on the original post you were replying to.

But you're probably talking in general and not to me specifically. Because I KNOW. Most men don't. But I KNOW every time.

lol

You might like it. 😉

fair enough.
I think the “ask yo lady carefully once you are close and get to know each other” is the best advise.
lol... when I said you can't handle me there was actually a joke there that's probably too ambiguous.

But you were talking about being older and 18 year olds wanting you. When I was a younger man "cougars" would always say stuff like "Honey, you couldn't handle me". Or when I was living in Australia: "Love, you couldn't handle me".

So I was just throwing it back at you teasingly. I bet I'm WAY older than you (cough, somewhere in my 40s, cough) so no, younger women can't handle me. Women my age or older probably can though.

Edit: Not really a funny joke, now that I think of it.

All that trouble? Honestly, to squeeze your pelvic floor muscle is just as easy as purposely blinking your eyes, it’s not hard and definitely no trouble.

Men and their precious egos….
You're not following. It's not just about the squeezing of the pelvic floor. That conversation has been baked by now but go back and read what I say a little closer.

Edit: Trust me, ego allegations will bounce right off of me. I'm far more insecure than (I suppose) I am making out. Not just about sex, but in general.

Because I KNOW. Most men don't. But I KNOW every time.
Middle statement "most men don't" begs the question how do you know they aren't lying to you and just pretending they are useless in bed to boost your ego?
Men do that you know, I know some men, so I know all about them.

The very best thing is to carefully ask yo lady about things once you get very close and used to each other.
I don’t think the difference between mono-orgasmic and multi-orgasmic is a semantic difference. If someone has an orgasm, they often know they do.

I can tell for myself as well, as a multi orgasmic person. It is true that when ejaculation isn’t considered the tell tale sign of an orgasm, the definition of an orgasm vastly expands, and in THAT sense it is semantic. An orgasm is essentially a user defined peak of pleasure. For me for example, orgasms often start small and get bigger, as the graph suggests. Maybe some of the small orgasms are just intense pleasure, and it is hard to draw a line as to where real orgasms begin. But at a certain point I am definitely having orgasm after orgasm, each one accompanied by a loss of touch with reality, a peak sensation, sometimes even hallucinations, lasting tens of seconds, or even for minutes at a time. Comparing these sensations to a traditional single ejaculatory orgasm, I can guarantee you that the difference between mono orgasmic and multi orgasmic isnt semantic as you suggest.

Check out the article you got the graphs from. It seems to say that multi-orgasmic-ness, is rare, and even suggest another level of orgasmic capacity that only 1 percent of the female population has. The study is limited in that it is only about women and that it is a case study, but read the accounts of the women in it and tell me if you think it is semantic :)