• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

feel like my life peaked at uni.

Felt like it peaked at uni and then I turned forty. It's all a wave. Peaks and troughs.

I got a wonga loan today I don't intend to pay back.

I have made my descion. I don't want to sit here, with rotting teeth while I watch my few remaining freinds loosing respect for me. I don't want to hurt my family, or anyone, but I want this to end.

I got a wonga loan today I don't intend to pay back.

I have made my descion. I don't want to sit here, with rotting teeth while I watch my few remaining freinds loosing respect for me. I don't want to hurt my family, or anyone, but I want this to end.

Don't want to hurt your family ?

Then don't.
Wondering why a person you love did something silly rather than pick up the phone and talk to you is a hell of a thing to live with.

What has a wonga loan got to do with anything? Not intending to pay it back doesn't really give you maturity points does it?

Ok, then the obvious answer is get a heroin habit. It really is the solution to all your problems... Until you end up an old cunt like me wondering why you didn't just 'choose life' instead of avoiding it.

Get back in there mate, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and show every fucker that you are better than anyone. Good luck mate. :)

Aye, and a nuclear bomb blast will keep your toes lovely and warm of a winter's evening.

Obviously my tongue in cheek 'solution' was misinterpreted..

Don't get a heroin habit, don't top yerself. Simple...

I was thinking more a load of clonazolam powder, on top of gbl nd booze.

Hex will you please talk to someone. There are some great people on Bluelight alone who can help you see the light in the darkest of places.

It sounds all clichéd bollocks but things do and will get better. Sometimes you gotta really drag yourself through it, just finding the strength to do it can be amazing in itself and then the first thing in what feels like an age goes right and you start to believe in yourself again..

Reach out to someone and talk. I cannot empathise how cathartic it really is to finally open up and talk after carrying such dark feelings around with you..

Take care man <3