• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

feel like my life peaked at uni.

Not for the first time, evey, but thanks all the same.

Otw is a dick btw

I like you, OTW. I find your tales interesting n find you to be honest n a laugh. Would you ever considering moderating EADD?

Evey

He's an exceptional person; we're very lucky to have someone like him here.

Successful, very wealthy, handsome, rugged athletic former NZ rugby player, witty and a great lover [probably]... oh and shiny white teeth also

WOW you're a moderator now. Congrats. Hope you're enjoying your role. Will have to pop into the Aussie sub-forum sometime.

Evey

Yeah it's great, what with his personal insults and bold-faced trolling. A real godsend to the site.

Ah, the green eyed monster appeared. Would OTW be making bitter comments like this? No, he'd be satisfied enough with his own life not to start whinging at new unpaid moderators. Now, learn from your betters and respond appropriately.

Yeah it's great, what with his personal insults and bold-faced trolling. A real godsend to the site.
Not trolling, just speaking my mind.
You should look up this troll that got banned called busty clare. Kinda ironic man.

He's an exceptional person; we're very lucky to have someone like him here.

Successful, very wealthy, handsome, rugged athletic former NZ rugby player, witty and a great lover [probably]... oh and shiny white teeth also

Ah, the green eyed monster appeared. Would OTW be making bitter comments like this? No, he'd be satisfied enough with his own life not to start whinging at new unpaid moderators. Now, learn from your betters and respond appropriately.

Raasy :)

Nutty, long time no see. How are you doing? I'm sure I used to E-mail you at one time??? What brings ye to EADD? And what are ye doing with yourself lately?

Not for the first time, evey, but thanks all the same.

Otw is a dick btw

Yea I remember you had 'Bluelight Crew' before. Last time you n I spoke wasn't on good terms. Can we forget all that n start afresh?

Evey

The devilish Fanny Magnet with an 8 ball in his pocket, a ‘finger’ of his finest Scotch in hand could drop most girls panties with just the raise of an eyebrow....etc etc etc....blah de blah de blah.

The second time today I've seen finger(ed) and Scotch in the same sentence. I like the addition of finest though ;)

He went by the name OTW.
The baby faced dentistry wizard who scaled and polished by day and rugby tackled by night….although he didn’t always play by the rules.

The devilish Fanny Magnet with an 8 ball in his pocket, a ‘finger’ of his finest Scotch in hand could drop most girls panties with just the raise of an eyebrow....etc etc etc....blah de blah de blah

Hey I don’t doubt for a minute it’d be a best seller
There would certainly be plenty of wet knickers….mostly from people pissing themselves laughing.
Ironically I've just written a children's book called I don't like cricket which is currently being illustrated by another Bluelighter

What are you doing with your life?

What's the subtitle? 'Oh no; I love it' ? ;)

dead-cock holiday - a cautionary tale of a young family wanking their dicks to death through boredom.

"mommy, how can they play for 4 days and still call it a draw?"

"dont worry about it darling, go and see your brother he seems to be able to enjoy spending time on his own"

Last edited:
dead-cock holiday - a cautionary tale of a young family wanking their dicks to death through boredom.

"mommy, how can they play for 4 days and still call it a draw?"

"dont worry about it darling, go and see your brother he seems to be able to enjoy spending time on his own"

'Deadcock holiday' =D

I studied Media but aim for a career in housing. I have 4 months work experience with my local council and have had interviews for jobs that suit my interests. Just none of them worked out.

I realize this thread looks pathetic but tbh I often use BL as a place to vent when drunk or high or whatever.

right looks like i've completley fucked it. She's done with me. she was the one positive thing I had to work towards. But I fucked it up. I was so sick of booze and drugs, but I had been obssesed with them for years, so I didn't quit when I should have done.

And now it's all done. I honestly don't know what there is to work towards now. And it's all my fault.

right looks like i've completley fucked it. She's done with me. she was the one positive thing I had to work towards. But I fucked it up. I was so sick of booze and drugs, but I had been obssesed with them for years, so I didn't quit when I should have done.

And now it's all done. I honestly don't know what there is to work towards now. And it's all my fault.

Never to late to quit booze and drugs. Maybe better try to stay away from them, when your down. I know it sounds easier then it is, but its important for finding a new perspective.

Also maybe try to see it "positive": your kind of free now to go where you want. If you want to work in housing, e.g. do some volunteer work abroad in a project. You could gain additional work experience, show that your are open minded, able to deal with foreign cultures and so on. In the end its also quite a good gap filler for the c.v. - hr people love people that did extensive traveling. Its easier to sober up away from the usual habitat, too.

Sorry to hear that mate, that's a total bummer. Were you on drugs when you got together? If so, then she should accept that's who you are - she knew what she was taking on. Changing for someone else doesn't usually work, you have to do it for yourself. However, if you truly are sick of booze and drugs, don't use this as an excuse to just go on a bender. Easier said than done, I know, but if you can change and she sees it's genuine, maybe she'll have a change of heart. Don't go beating yourself up mate, just keep on keeping on...

PLUR<3

Also maybe try to see it "positive": your kind of free now to go where you want. If you want to work in housing, e.g. do some volunteer work abroad in a project. You could gain additional work experience, show that your are open minded, able to deal with foreign cultures and so on. In the end its also quite a good gap filler for the c.v. - hr people love people that did extensive traveling. Its easier to sober up away from the usual habitat, too.

This, this, and this.

Sucks about the girlfriend but see it as an opportunity. Maybe do a tefl course or something and teach and travel for a few years. Might not be your kinda thing, but it'll be valuable cv experience n give you the opportunity/environment to get off the drugs.

The worst things you can do now are a) go on a bender, forget your problems then emerge in a few days/weeks with them still there but twice as bad, or b) sit thinking things over too much and try to plough through with life. The pain of losing a girl will get easier, but a lot of shit sure doesn't. You sound young and intelligent, there's a fantastic world out there for you to explore. Good luck :)