• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Feds Move to ban "Fake Pot"

probably been said but isn't this a good indicator that real weed won't be legalized ANY time soon?

lol, great news. Bargain basement prices on chemicals that are going to be banned and every vendor I've seen has new ones the plan to keep on selling.

Nice, so Federally it's NOW? illegal to sell 018, but some states are still selling their crazy variations of it? I live in Virginia, and I can still get them at the gas station...but my question is, if a cop finds it...I could possibly get in trouble now??

Some kinds of spice/K2 work for me, and I'm getting drug tested weekly so I'll be devastated if I have to be sober alllll daaaay uugghhh haha

anybody smoking k2 should stop, it has caused me health problems, one very serious where one of my lungs tore open slightly, stick to pot and use a vaporizer

pce

I think for someone in a place where constant drug tests are a problem, Spice isn't a bad substitute. I was unfortunately in the army for 3 years and once i found spice, i didn't really care that i got drug tested every week. As you may or may not know, ArmyTimes hailed Spice/K2 the "Army's Secret Drug Problem" with higher conviction rates than that of cocaine and weed (which trust me, we did often when we could get away with it).

anybody smoking k2 should stop, it has caused me health problems, one very serious where one of my lungs tore open slightly

care to go into more detail? Did you go to the doctor? what was your actual diagnosis? Ripped lung?
I have 3 more probation months of smoking this so i am very concerned as to what actually happened to you.

Last edited:
care to go into more detail? Did you go to the doctor? what was your actual diagnosis? Ripped lung?
I have 3 more probation months of smoking this so i am very concerned as to what actually happened to you.

dude just smoke and detox a few days before your tests, don't do JWH or that bullshit.

Shit sucks. I don't even think the DEA has tried it or they would've laughed and patted the kids on the head. Of course I don't think any substance should be illegal unless it can kill you with a dose like cyanide.

I'm sorry....but after watching "szuko000" shamelessly plug "King Krypto"...I had to chime in....you hypocrytical FUC%. Figures that someone like you would promote a product after trying to knock "Jonny Clearwater's"....ridiculous!! Stick to your guns about trying to better and help your fellow man...and just accept the fact that you are simply another faceless name with a fat mouth. To anyone out there....it is true...most of these companies will find another way to provide you with another alternative to providing you with what your looking for while still alluding urine tests....myself included. Some of these companies will not care about your health...and will seek to make money from you only....and many of you wont even care. The fact of the matter is this....what you need will be there...weather it comes from me (U.S. manufactured only)...or by another company...makes no difference....in the long run...do what you like...as long as it's legal...then you have nothing to face other than your own choices.
Oh...and one more comment for Mr. "szuko000"....you mentioned once about...why should someone buy your products when they can buy these ingredients themselves without you...STUPID FRICKIN QUESTION. Do you even listen to your thoughts before you decide to spew them on the web and force feed them down our throats? Why would anyone do anything as such...like...why go to dinner babe? we can just buy this shit at the store and make it ourselves....why buy corn? we can just grow it. You are probably two slaps away from retarded....people do EVERYTHING they can do by themselves for the simple fact of convienence.
Sorry everyone else.
Listen....if you like weed and can smoke weed...awesome....if you can't but still want to...there are plenty of products other than, and as well as my own...that will provide you with what you are looking for....the fact is that many of these products can't provide you with information along the lines of how this will effect you 12 years down the road....I'm sure that's the same thing you were asking yourself the first time you popped X...or asprin...both synthetic compounds. But if by chance you care...then spend a few hours watching basic cable...where you can watch plenty of LEGAL drugs being sold publicly that can provenly cause such side effects as death...or you know...the common and oh so pleasant anal leakage. When they can find a way to tax and benefit from any product....you will see a commercial begging you to just try it...sometimes even for free (for all you "send me a sample" types).
Life lives on...as do we all.
I LOVE cannabinoids....I love alot of drugs...appreciate the fact that once in awhile you can do them LEGALY....cause we'd still probably do them anyway.
Ladies and Gentlemen...do what makes you happy....do what you must....we only live once....and I for one will never regret my actions or the life I spent making the choices I did.
By the way I ONLY use the same products I make and sell....and I'm not on here to sell anything though...just here to speak my mind...long live the internet.
Peace Out.

Man im gunna miss this fucking stuff!!! sitting on a few bags of k2,hush,and solid. Gotta love JWH. Shit gets me so god damn high i feel retarded hahaha. You build a tolerance fast and the high doesnt last as long as weed but it gets u 15x higher than weed and acts on the same cannabanoid receptors in your brain. Any of you who say JWH has harmed you are stupid imo. You just got to high and had an anxiety attack.

No worries, visited the local smoke shop yesterday December 24, they had a whole supply of new DEA compliant spice products, just sampled some that is alleged to have AM-2201 in it, and I can say its very nice. Considering there are hundreds of these novel thc type substances out there and they have only banned four of them so far, I think the feds are going to have a hard time stamping out the spice phenomenon.

if you ever used a grav or waterfall with spice/serinity/shit/ect then you proly noticed how nasty the bottle turned into only after a few pulls....IMAGINE what your lungs look like now...:(

I think its a huge bummer that they banned these compounds. Good thing they didn't ban them all, since jwh-250 and 081 are still legal. So are like 30+ other compounds. They will emerge soon IMO and hopefully they wont be sold in headshops but still available on the interwebs. I think some of these compounds are good and useful. All the hysteria abut these compounds being bad or carcinogenic are a little premature. THere just isnt nearly enough research that has been done on these compounds. Theyve done simple cell-damage analysis and thigs like that and the compounds (at least 018) have appreared as harmless as cannabis. There have been other studies that show addiction and all sorts of thigs but they aren't really conclusive. I choose to use them, but thats my thing.

I tried to buy some today.. went to 3 places, no one had it, they said its banned. I don't know where to get the stuff that still legal or even what its called, sorry for sounding like a dumbass but can someone please help me out? (Not tell me where to get it of course but can someone elaborate on what is/isn't illegal particularly in south florida) so that I can be better directed as to what I'm actually looking for? I usually have just called it/heard it called spice.... Cause I CAN'T smoke weed as much as I'd love to and I'm just not ready to let go of the weed-like high... Help me fellow BL'ers please

EDIT nevermind i still don't know the particular answer to my question, but I found some ;)

Last edited:
Any of you who say JWH has harmed you are stupid imo. You just got to high and had an anxiety attack.

JWH may not have harmed me in the long term, but it causes my thought processes to be slower & not sharp. Even after I haven't smoked for a day or two, my cognition is compromised.

Not "stupid" now that I'm off it ;)

I bought some stuff branded "K4" yesterday at that gas station, rolled some up and smoke with my buddies. It was weird, not as pleasant as weed, and I have no clue which compounds were in it but it was very strong, we couldn't finish the blunt we rolled. I was almost full on tripping, but it wasnt fun. Also it lasted for an hour and a half and had me feeling strung out all night, unlike the reports online I read where it only lasted 45 minutes. If I try it again, I am going to smoke way way less, I think this stuff I got would only be fun in small doses. The only reason I tried it is because of drug testing, nothing like good ole ganj.

As for the ban, of course its bullshit, stupid people ruin everything.