• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Feds Move to ban "Fake Pot"

I would love for studies to be done on all the substances they call an emergency scheduling for. But that research is a fraud. All they needed to determine was that spice/similar product gets you high like weed which according to them is another drug that poisons society. Here's some literature which analyzes 018's toxicity which is apparently an emergency. http://www.synchronium.net/2009/02/21/jwh-018-toxicology/

This drug CONTRIBUTED to not that many deaths in the big picture. and now its being used as an excuse to "emergency schedule" for "our safety." Yeah the same people who destroy families who diverted a little bit of income from the economy because they wanted to sell a few oz.'s of pot. Makes me sick.

The stuff is pretty expensive- when bought at 'head shops.'
I think that's the bigger 'crime!'
On a side note, such alternatives serve a purpose in that one can avoid prosecution for having latent concentration(s) of the real thing still stored in his/her body while behind the wheel.
What would the 'feds' prefer!? :!

Yep, they're banning it in my state on the start of the new year.

Those assholes.

Jaded much?

Its not the compound's fault - its the fact that these blends contain mixtures of them and then don't list what ones are in each one.

Some JWH's like 018, for example, are bad for people that have panic attacks. Well certain strains of weed are too so are you all for prohibiting weed on that basis?

Different JWH compounds are just like different strains of weed IMO.

In any case, the scientific community is going to be in a huge uproar over this as there is legitimate research going into these compounds so I don't expect the DEA to succeed in permanently scheduling any of them into Schedule I except for 018.

Weed doesnt harm people.. spice fucks with peoples hearts. You cant trust something that just came out. Its like taking research chems all the time and thinking nothing is gonna happen to your health...

MAKE SPICE ILLEGAL - MAKE POT DECRIMINALIZED!

I apologize for my post earlier. I thought I very clearly stated that if, and only if, you wanted to LEARN more about our company, that you could visit our website. I am not "sourcing". Again, I apologize if my referance to [snip] was considered "sourcing".

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for my post earlier. I thought I very clearly stated that if, and only if, you wanted to LEARN more about our company, that you could visit our website. I am not "sourcing". Again, I apologize if my referance to http://mycloud9herbalincense dot com was considered "sourcing".
Good grief, how could we possibly misconstrue.......

[snip] No Sourcing  だめ  

......for blatant sourcing.

Perish the thought. It was just an info heads up. Aye, right, as we say in Scotland :p:p:p

All Of Our Products Are And Will Be Legal After The DEA Ban Goes Into Effect.

Does your company have the lawyers to prove its not jwh-018 or one of its analogs. I'm assuming after this ban like everything the burden of proof falls on the individual not the state. I hope your willing to have documentation that its infact legal, i strongly believe this is an attempt to classify all "herbal incense" as jwh just like all rolls are mdma.

Say what you want but i quit this stuff recently and the analogs i think are silly. Everyone acts like they dont bust people for selling sugar as coke. Does your herbal incense say "does not contain jwh-018 or its analogs"

just forces me back underground and onto the "black market" again! The people in power who make money don't want "drugs" to be legal...........

Idk, I'm US side (Iowa) and I'm still ordering things. I have found no indication that I will lose my right to do so here yet.
Honestly I think it is ridiculous. What if people just want to be mellow, like a beer after work, but still be able to pass a drug test to keep their job?
What is SO wrong with that?

[SARCASM]Corruption and destruction of our morals and impressionable youth imo

Its better that they are criminals. Its good for them. [/SARCASM]

Idk, I'm US side (Iowa) and I'm still ordering things. I have found no indication that I will lose my right to do so here yet.

Shouldnt have to warn you of the dangers associated with using the federal mail system as a way to deliver schedule one substances. :D

I failed a lab drug screening for JWH018, JWH073, & JWH250! Don't ever smoke k2, spice, or any blend that contains these substances. [snip] No sourcing

Gonna respond to a few here:
Most people would rather have the real stuff....that's never been the argument...I mean who would choose synthetic over natural...but many of those same people aren't able to use the natural due to drug screening. So don't be selfish and take that enjoyment away from others.
Also....this isn't really an imitation....this is it's own product.
And now analogs....doesn't matter....products are NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
It always makes me smile when people talk about things they have no idea about.
Burden of Proof....Is ALWAYS On the State. Hence "Innocent Until PROVEN Guilty".
IOWA GUY.....you go right ahead and keep buying what you like....this law is not yet active...your ability to do so will decrease when that date arrives....you will then only have access to products not containing those specific strands.
And finally to Mr. Scotland....my apology for my "sourcing" post...was sincere....it was my fault....didn't read the rules....posted hastely...was scolded....and have learned my lesson.
And while I'm at it....can we bring back BOOMSHAKALAKA...fun word.=D

It always makes me smile when people talk about things they have no idea about.
Burden of Proof....Is ALWAYS On the State. Hence "Innocent Until PROVEN Guilty".

Says the man who never tried to defend something he didnt do in court. I know plenty of people that got fucked with charges they didnt do because they couldnt afford lawyers. You seem to be working off the assumption that anyone really cares what you were doing, thats your lawyers job. If you can not afford a lawyer no one hears your side of the story, if they dont then you are guilty.

It happened to me it happened to my little brother and my friends. I'm just trying to avoid the thread "bought legal spice, but cant prove its legal, hit with felony someone help!" Remember this is as much about "herbal incenses" as it is jwh, don't vendors pushing illegal drugs fool you. I'm telling you its sugar as cocaine. Try to prove you didnt say it was cocaine to the cop who arrested you.

And "not for human consumption" isnt really a fool proof thing. You cant prove the the feds arent going to assume every herbal incense is jwh and just issue felony tickets for them. If you get a felony ticket whos going to defend you in court its not going to be "not for human consumption" and no ones going to even care that it had whatever in it. The only person who will is your 5000 dollar lawyer.

Last edited:
Of course they will assume that the products will still have the "specific" strands in the products....but what you fail to realize...there are hundreds of companies producing these products....not that they're all good product....but that's another story....and we all have lawyers for this....they are not going to risk false arrests without proof....your talking about tons of companies with fat pockets ready and willing to prove that these banned chems are not in their products. Assumption can be had, but proof has to be proven.
And when you say it happened to me, my brother, friends, etc...we have no idea what you are referencing...but in general...if you are on the wrong side of the law it's USUALLY because you've done something wrong....having said that...if those are the kinds of choices you and your friends choose to make....you should prolly make an effort to afford a lawyer...cause many times those choices will bite you in the ass. No one feels bad for the oh so poor criminal that got screwed by the courts because he got caught doing something illegal and couldn't afford a lawyer...boohoohoo....you gotta be kidding me.

Not looking for a sympathetic ear friend, just trying to inform people of the implications of buying drugs that are sold as jwh-018 in the eyes of the government. Its easy for you to say something but what about when someone actually gets arrested. All I'm trying to do is get people to realize that they will view it all as jwh-018 and they dont care in the court its up to you to care. And people are actually innocent that get pushed through the court system and showed no sympathy, they need not be criminals.

Your also working under the assumption that the analog act cant be misconstrued and warped in so many ways that it will make "mr minimum wage smoking k2s" head spin.

And most people here get arrested for marijuana charges youd think you'd be a little more kind to the people your trying to pick up as customers instead of going "if you get arrested your a criminal boohoo"

Last edited:
Have you thought to question why the DEA banned only specific chems?
Why didn't they just ban herbal incense?
Because they can't ban herbal incense....it's a legit thing.
There are many people that make and use normal herbal incense....and all of our products...if used properly are actually just that....herbal incense.
I'm not saying that whats legal today will be legal tomorrow...it's all one big game of whack a mole....they can only knock so many out at a time...and most of us will simply adapt.
But the fact of the matter is this....the day after the ban goes into effect...and all of these companies are still doing business in accordance with federal law....they won't be just arresting any of us....now I'm sure that many stores that carry said products....will have people come in to test the products...and we are fine with that...because all of us will continue to stay under the laws for as long as we can. We surely aren't going to risk making products with ingredients that are illegal...we'll adapt to what laws are in place....and continu business in a legal format.