• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Feds Move to ban "Fake Pot"

all that shit is garbage anyway , jwh was forgotten about in the 70's for a reason !!!!!

Well while i have to agree that there were many health risks and gray areas due to the lack of human side effects and long term use studies meaning that spice and all these herbal incense products were probably really unsafe to se over extended periods of time, i will miss its legality and convinience:(

I find it interesting how all the people are saying that it's the chemical's fault they became addicted to it. It's not the chemical's fault, it's yours, the chemicals have proven to not be physically addictive, I can smoke 4 times a day for a week straight and stop all of a sudden, no side effects. In other words, it's not physically addictive. It's your own fault, leave the chemicals out of it you fucking morons.

cannabis has a documented withdrawal syndrome.

^ With EXTREMELY heavy use, yes. But that doesn't mean it's addictive. My friend used to smoke a couple times a day in high school, then one day the kid that was supplying moved far away, and he didn't have any for a month and he had no problems.

But this isn't about THC or any other natural cannabinoid.

Back to slightly on topic, I'm not planning to any time soon, but are the common JWHs relatively easy to synthesize if you know a good bit of chemistry?

Psh. Hahaha.The DEA stunted on following through with the ban: http://www.free-press-release.com/n...ule-on-synthetic-cannibinoids-1293557998.html

Apparently, the synthetic cannabis industry may represent over $1billion in commerce and the DEA doesn't have the jurisdiction to shut down industries over $100 million???
Thank Gaia for the Coalition for Cognitive Liberty

~Although, most headshops in the US have already compiled with DEA ban, that said they had to remove all products sprayed with synthetic cannabinoids by 12/24/2010

I'm not a pot head, or a fan of cannabinoids in general, but this is a War on Consciousness, an attempt to regulate, restrict, and cesnor, ones freedom to self-determine mental states. I don't want the government imposing restrictions on they way I affectively experience the world. Granted, I'd like to see some testing and safety profiles come out before something gets synthed in a lab and then immediately available for the consumer market, but unfortunately under current legislation that's just not possible. Every time a substance gets banned, 10 or more new untested ones become available. How's that for public health?

What the federal government is saying when they try to ban these compounds is that we do not have the right to access our cannabinoid receptors, and that we do not have the right to access these kinds of experiences in general. Fuck that noise, hands off my receptor sites!

Last edited:
The system is fucked, but it can be fixed. Our only hope is dependent on an educated society. We need to stand up for our rights, even when certain ones may not appear to have any direct value to us personally. If we do nothing, we can expect to live in a society where we answer to the government about everything. If that happens, there is no turning back. Our founding fathers are with us in spirit. They would not condone what happens today, neither should we. The constitution gives us very good advice on what we should do if the government gets out of control, and its our duty to do just that if we need to. For now, education is the first line of defense. Fuck the corrupt government. I hope they all get raptured - fucking locusts. They are the true terrorists.

a government that can supposedly give you everything you need is strong enough to take everything you have ......

Last edited:
smoking spice is basically loading a bowl with oregano and the filings of an incense candle. the one time i smoked it i felt absolutely nothing. Let no man say, however that spice can even compare to salvia. That stuff is legit

LOl so what... xD if they make the synthetic cannabinoids illegal it just make it more accessible like all the other drugs.. man i have more issues getting my hand on Legal buds.. then cocain xD or lsd lol

Its terribly sad how ill-informed many of you are about the health factors behind these compounds as there are none that are directly attributed from that compound itself. This is the same for marijuana. Just because someone ends up in the hospital after smoking legal doesn't mean legal was the cause of the hospitalization or the health issue at hand.

cannabis has a documented withdrawal syndrome.

Wrong. It is a dependency syndrome, not a withdrawal syndrome.

Bullshit, salvia "100x" is just a name. If it was REAL "100x" concentration you would have been unconscious. REAL 5x, 10x, and 20x, TOPS, will get you a proper salvia trip very easily with a very small amount.

Idiots 8)

Please don't slander false information all over Bluelight, bud. I'm pretty sure you've never extracted Salvia much less anything, for that matter. If it says 100x, it could be and you do end up bodily unconscious but your mind is fully conscious and trippin'.

Last edited:
All that spice, K2, and all that other Synthetic stuff is garbage compared to the real thing, just make Pot Legal and let people do what they want to do.. its ridicules that a silly little plant is making the government flip a bitch. anyway i'll just stick to my pills = D

Dude they really should the shit is bad for you my friend and i smoked this legal bud called space and he OD'd had to go to the hospital but hes cool now its bad when the fake legal shit can kill you but the real illegal stuff is harmless

what's a "dependency syndrome" and how is it different from "withdrawal syndrome"?

as far as i can see, there are A) short term rebound effects, B) longer term withdrawal effects, C) even longer term protracted withdrawal effects. all drugs have all three, but to highly varying degrees (eg cannabis has very low of all three, relatively)

Circumstantially non-addictive withdrawing is a dependency. All of which you have posted. Circumstantially addictive withdrawing is a true withdraw and the flat definition of both withdrawing and being addicted as you cannot withdraw without addiction. And seeing as marijuana cannot be addicting, as it is two thousand times less addictive than caffeine, then I conclude the only possible results are dependencies.