Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Family Guy

<3 family guy

"lois, i'll do everything to you"
"what?"
"i'll do anything for you"

I'm gonna cream myself if they do bring it back, i have first 3 seasons on dvd, and I would love if they manage to get funding for some more shows.
<3 Family Guy

Family Guy trivia

Lets play Family Guy trivia...

I'll start, and the next person answers the question, then asks a question of their own.

-----

How old is Peter? :p

no, it's not true.

He is currently working on bringing the series back to television.

Besides, as much as I love the show I think a Family Guy movie would be very difficult to do well. The Family Guy was more of a sketch comedy show written around a contrived plot. Trying to make a 90 minute feature while keeping the pace AND intelligence of the television show... not easy.

Adios,
Steve

There was talk on damnyouall.net some time ago that Seth would do at least 2 more seasons and then they'd start on a movie...

^^
No, Southpark is a completely different style of cartoon. Matt & Trey are genius story tellers. They have a brilliant knack with satire. Their work goes together with much more flow. Many of the characters on Southpark have been so well developed after so many years that making a feature length film would be pretty damn easy... or at least easier than a Family Guy movie.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if they tried, I just wouldn't hold out too much hope.

Adios,
Steve

Southpark to feature film.. kinda like say.. X-files becoming a movie..

Family Guy... kinda like.. Tool Time becoming a movie..

ok i take it no one knows?

Peter is 42! :)

next question...
-----

What fashion company does Stewie model for when the Griffins go to New York?

Calvin Klein!

What is the name of the bar in which Quagmire delivers the line, "So... you ladies ever been penetrated?"

Biscuit!

What does Tom Tucker say that the "leafers" can fornicate themselves with?

I dont care it Family Guy comes out a movie, or episodes... i just want NEW family guy! ;)

An Iron Stick

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does KISS save santa from?

~Monkei

pterodactyls. (because everybody knows how pterodactyls hate the squeal of a guitar).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What was the name of the made up disease that Chris had (to get Gumbel to Gumbel back on the air)?