Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Family Guy

Family Guy! Yes! Thank you for reminding me that it is gonna be on soon on Cartoon Network. that's always fun when you arer junked up

wait, this isn't Family Guy no! no! no!!!!! oh well South Park is on, cartoon violence good.

but i still don't understand why its not on, maybe friday junkiehappy fun day isn't so happy... :\

I absolutely love Family Guy, but those of you who are willing to throw around "best animated show ever" over The Simpsons might want to consider how much more difficult it is to churn out 300 funny episodes than 50.

I could probably list fifteen comedies (sitcoms or animated) that were excellent for two or three seasons, but only one that has lasted nearly fifteen seasons - The Simpsons.

In fact, I will:

The Simpsons
Family Guy
South Park
The Honeymooners
All In The Family

Cheers
It's Your Move
Welcome Back Kotter
Taxi
Frasier

Friends
Family Ties
The Wonder Years
Just Shoot Me
Will And Grace

. . . and this leaves out several shows that most people thought were excellent that I happen to personally dislike (Whinefeld, The Cosby Show, MASH) and several others that were borderline excellent (Alice, The Jeffersons, Happy Days, The Odd Couple, Threes Company).

This is not to say that many (or even a few) of these shows were better than Family Guy; but rather, to illustrate how much easier it is to be excellent for 2 or 3 years than it is for fifteen.

the best season of family guy???

I wanna get one of these neat dvd's, but if i could only get one, which season has the best episodes? Which is the most worth getting?

Get season one/two (same box set). It's easier to catch episodes of season three on tv these days.

I think season three is quite funny, but both volumes are a good buy. Buy one now and one later.

I don't think you can wrong with either. Petersko is right though, the later episodes are easier to catch on tv so maybe volume one is the better choice.

Ok I see all your points about Family Guy vs. The Simpsons which are true, the Simpsons have been around much longer. But you've gotta admit, that last few seasons kinda sucked. They should've quit while they wer on top.

ahhhh! family guy is soooo jokes, but not wen its been watched over n over n over again, in the course of stayin at a mates house for 2 weeks, n every1 wanted to watch same thing over.. ahh:S

I hope they make the new episodes, it's always nice to have more funny stupid shit to watch :)

Splatt said:
I thoguht after that Jew accountant episode we'd never see it again. "I need a Jeeewwwwww"

Nah, I thought it would have been canned from Stewie's Bin Laden line

"Let's hope Osama doesn't know show tunes!"

Can't wait =D