FAIRFIELDS, September 1, Cape Cod, Mass.

hello everyone,
im very glad to have met those of you didnt already know and please forgive me the next time i see dont be mad if i dont recognize you at first.talk about a long night.
the only thing that ithought needed help was the amount of dancers on the floor .mad promps of those who spent most of the night dancing your butts off!but then again ended up like a meet people kinda thing and of course it was still cool to see everyone sending great vibes, chillin and just talking, thats what made it an awsome party. oh , and the variety of people! i was deffinatly smilin the whole time.
now for all the thanx~
of course the person who made this all happen w/ the rents permission of course-julia. oh and sorry babe when we left we heard you were a little busy so... ya know, but gurl you helped the vibe , you rock and thanx!!!....and jay(balance)would like to send you a tape to at least show you our thanx and as sort of a memory thing.so if you want email me w/ your address.
for the dj's for putting their time and effort into also bringing this party alive,and also the ones who brought their tables and helped w/getting the rest of the equip.
for all the partiers who siad hito "Molly" and the rest of the kids who brought a little sumthin x-tra (you all know what i mean.)
and for all the kidz who attended,also w/o you no party.and like i said it was awsome seeing all the new faces. and i hope to see you again.
- i hope i didnt miss ne thing-
~nichole~ the cat

Sean did you find out what my boy did for julia's brother. I couldn't believe it myself. Quarter of real nice nugs for only 18 bucks. Thats nuts. Betta tell them that their never goin to find a deal like that unless you chill wit us rhode island boys more lol. Ahhh school on wednesday. This will be interestin. Kinda sad to go back even know college will be a whole new experience.peace
------------------
"We're just two lost souls swimmin in a fish bowl, year after year"- Pink Floyd
"Monkey where u at..monkey"-Arsonists
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- Jimi Hendrix

First of all thanks Julia, the party was great...!!!
Billy i can't beleive it took two years for me to see you again, it was nice to meet linds...
brownie- i'm the sweatshirt chic- btw i never did get it ya know.
is Vanilla Ice around???
that party was sweet!!! Nothing like that ever happens on cape cod. gotta admit the drive back to school and moving in the next day totally sucked!!! Oh welll, atleast i'm back in RI.
GOtta go- classes already started, yay.
bye everyone-
Jen

to be entirely honest I met so many people that night and I cant remember one name OR handle I remember faces but no names.
I dont know if thats a good or bad thing
everybody was mad cool, incredible change from my usual scene... all in all an awesome experience for me
to the chick with molly you helped my night out thank you
pz

Julia, I had a great time.....thank u......so muuuuuuuch!! It has taken me awhile to get into the swing of things, with school now taking up my 2 days off a week that i don't work........bah!!
anyway...julia u r wonderful....and a wonderful hostess. shawn...i love yur elvis alter-ego. Mella....u r such a sweetheart. Brendon...we def need to chill again sometime, being that RI in not far at all. Soulfly....thanx for giving me great music to dance to. and brownie.....u r so hugable
smile.gif
can't wait till OCT....
Thank you all for showing Billy and I a wonderful time at our first meet-up....
------------------
I am lost, I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back have me wait....
Ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light.... -joker
GRRR "dOnuthOes"
Cracktology = study of crack
AOL name: MaDHaTTeR92578

Anyone have pictures from the party. I'd like to have some too keep. Email me at [email protected] and I'll send money for you to make doubles. AIM is Brendon419 too.peace
------------------
"We're just two lost souls swimmin in a fish bowl, year after year"- Pink Floyd
"Squirrel says bitch"
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- Jimi Hendrix

question: did anyone get any pics developed by any chance?
and if anyone has any pics of me spinning, would you send me a copy to [email protected]???
i want to get working on a website in the near future... thanks!

jay i've got a pic of you spinning, but i dont have a scanner... so, uhh.... i dunno.
Mella