FAIRFIELDS, September 1, Cape Cod, Mass.

hey kids
a piece of advice...be prepared for some REALLY nasty traffic getting down to the Cape...leave yourselvses as MUCH time as you can...

one more question:
Set times?? i'd like to know what time i'm supposed to be spinning...
smile.gif

julia - thanks for the invite. i can't wait to meet a whole bunch of chill peoples. now what the hell do i wear????? i always go to clubs ( see bl name ) so i dont want to look out of place by just some plain old baggy jeans & a T. maybe i should color my hair blue or something just to have some fun, and so people know who i am. ummm , maybe not.
anyway, see you all there, i think this is going to be a rollin good time
smile.gif

roll on...................

Have fun you guys, party safe
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

/me kicks jay and brownie in the nuts

Hey everyone...just so you know the "P" key isn't working well on my keyboard so ignore wierd typos....
Ok so LINEUP
TRANCE ROOM
9-10:30 DJ Ludrikruz
10:30-12 DJ Requiem
12-1:30 DJ Echo
1:30-3 DJ Crisis (*tentative*, but really fucking hopeful)
3-4 Blake (waiting on DJ name...)
JUNGLE/DNB ROOM
9-10:30 Balance
10:30-11 Balance and Drumgarden tag-team
11-12:30 Drumgarden
12:30-2:30 KnockturnalJungle
2:30-4 TBA (waiting on DJ name)
Updates will be posted.
DILEMMA -- I need rides for people from the NYC area BADLY. I need at LEAST 2 spots, preferably 4, in someone's car. I really, really need to get Dj Crisis out here - he spins wonderfully and I want Ari to come too! If you have a freind in NYC are who would like this party and is willing to drive down and give some people rides, PLEASE invite that friend and call or email me ASAP. Let's make this happen guys.
Clothing - wear whatever the hell you want!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

soulfly - which dj name are you ?? no one named soulfly on the list?? anyway, if this party is really good i will be changing my name to RAVE4UFAIRFIELDS4ME
smile.gif

One more thing...I've already emailed out directions...if you have not recieved an email and you would like to come to the party, email me NOW. If you are new to BL then please tell me a little bit about yourself, why you want to come to this party, where you are located, etc and I will consider sending you directions. I do not want everyone and their grandmas at the party! If you have already recieved directions, again, I ask that you please honor my request to keep those directions private. Thanks.
Let's keep this vibe pure.

/me cries
well, there is no way for us to get there
so, have fun for us kids*
maybe next time
------------------
~*the former phillyjunglist*~
a young child stares at a glowing screen
transfixed by tales of violence
his teenage father tells him that that's life
not that Barney shit
a purple dinosaur that speaks of love,
a black man that speaks of blood
which one is keeping it real, son?
-saul williams

well, shit
i had a BLAST
though i'm sore as hell (dancing my ass off to soulfly's awesome set). my only regret is not having enough energy to dance for the sets after jay's
frown.gif
oh well
but regardless, i'm glad i got to meet some people for the first time and get a big panda hug from some brown guy. damnit, audie, i feel like i've known you my whole life! :p
and thanks to julia for throwin this lil get-together.
thanks everyone and i'll see you all around in the future, i'm sure
smile.gif

Mella
------------------
rock on.

I had a fuckin great time
met a lot of cool heads
pz to everyone

YAY!!!! This was my first BL meetup. And I tell you I had some fun. I'm plum tuckered out.
I danced like a nut, met cool people, and was in awe of the great "venue." The only hard part is remembering the BL names AND the real names of all of the people I encountered!! Oh well, It made it even better!
::excuse me while I hampsterdance::
Added thank you notes:
Jess-thank you soooo much for driving!!! I still can believe that it took us an hour to go 5 miles!!! Thanks again.
smile.gif

Julia-thank you for throwing this shindig. you rock, your place rocks, and your parents rock for allowing this to happen...
smile.gif

------------------
Let the rowers keep on rowing...
[This message has been edited by Billy Wonka (edited 03 September 2001).]

Must...recover.....
That damn sound of someone eating some punanny kept me awake all night.
wink.gif

Julia, thank you so much for everything..I even got to talk to your mom and dad some as we bonded by cleaning up the water bottles
smile.gif
I will always be your brown couch...you were such a wonderful hostess.
Mella...I can write paragraphs upon paragraphs about you and how cool and how awesome you are, but some smurf told me not to...just one question...Do you ever stop dancing?
wink.gif
And remember..all Asian girls play piano.
Madhatter- are you just sticking to oxys and pot?
wink.gif
I cannot believe you were tangible.
smile.gif
Say hi to your hubby...and no, I didn't like your poka dot pj's
Jess- can you do that cool trick where you stand on your head again? We will def have to meet up again when I come up to NYC.
SMHnumbernumbernumber- Get a real screen name!
smile.gif
Thank you so much for your help, I hope you make it to Orlando in Oct.
Everyone else, Ari, BillyWanker, BKR aka Sparky, the girl I tried to give my sweatshirt to so we can boink, the Rhode Island guys...lol Nutz! I am glad and priviledged to have met you all. Hopefully one day, we can do it all again. >sigh< If only Florida was closer to y'all.
Must...get air...write more later
Brownie

well first off.. i had a really great time.. Thanks Julia for EVERYTHING.. and im sorry i didnt get ur other email sooner.. but i wasnt around friday or sat morn.
well... now.........
/me kicks brownies teeth in...
smile.gif
i didnt know u posted frum my computer.. and u're lucky i didnt notice or i woulda bad mouthed everyone all over BL under ur handle if i did!!! :p
Fuck u and this Sparky shit!! (even tho i did wear my pigtails for u *woof* Next time u will sit in the airport for hours!! Im not putting up with ur crap for that long again!!
smile.gif
and YES this *is* where they filmed mallrats
wink.gif

It was great to meet you even tho i hate u and i'm still getting flashbacks frum "making fart status" But HAHA i still have my cherry!!
biggrin.gif

Jay: U're set was awsome! Im so glad u came and spun!! i promise to visit u and alicia more
wink.gif

Alicia: It was SO GREAT to see u again.. and acutally see u up and dancing at a party! *smooch*
Mella, Jess, Pat and the rest of the 9 total ppl i knew there
wink.gif
.... great seeing u all! i know it had been a while! but wonderful partying with u all again
smile.gif

I met sum really kewl ppl at this party.. ut i dont remember most of thier names... lol .. so i wont even go there.. but it was nice meeting u all.. altho... everone i met was NOT a bler!! lol.. they were all friend of one.. or friend of sumong fucking one.. i dunno..
smile.gif

But i have to say hi to the only BLer i did meet that i didnt already know.. BillyWonka.. Very sweet guy.. and so adorable.. hehe.. i was watchin him he looked like he was having a blast... hopefully ill be partyin with him again soon.
uhh so i think thats all i can remember right now i just woke up at like almost 11pm on sunday..
smile.gif
the ride home was interesting.. with 2 ppl in the car tripping.. and me drivin.. lol
I'll share my pics when i develop them
~Jen
|
|
\/
Ohh yeah!! my brother and i met him(mdmari) too!!.. in the SPECIAL room (he never told me his name .. just his handle).. thehehehehehhehe..but he R0x0red! ;D
Dont forget u got my #
wink.gif

------------------
~*Princess Jen
Head of the Right Coast BLT Crew and Official Leg Humper of the SBS.
~DAYUM!!! -Spencer
Friends dont let friends get MULLETS!-Got it Jay? =oP
<sprout> but bkr...
<sprout> our love is true and will be everlasting!
<sprout> sprout *heart* bkr 4-ever!
*Don't frown, 'cause you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile*
[This message has been edited by Bi KaNd*E* RaVeR (edited 03 September 2001).]

Hey brownie, its brendon. Awesome view huh. That was one hell of a nite. I probably was a little too faced to be myself. But I tried to have fun and meet as many people as possible. I told my Rhode Island boys from the start that was goin to be the banger of the summer. They didnt believe me at first.
frown.gif
. Now they know how bluelighters can party and are the chillest people to be around. Oh and brownie we party like that almost every nite.
smile.gif
. I gotta cut down cuz school starts wednesday. Too many faces to remember. Let's see...nice to meet mad hatter and her husband, mellabopper, bunt cake, soulfly, sean can't remember his bluelighter name, and everyone else who entered the "special room" hehe. Hope me and my rhode island boyz helped make the vibe a whole lot betta.
Oh and julia thanx for throwin one of the best parties I've eva been too. One of the coolest girls I've met. One hell of a house. Too bad your livin in Ny from now on, we still gotta chill. Got to pop a couple of cherries huh.
smile.gif
. Well I'm still trin to recover from everythin I did that nite will talk to u lata. Anyone who was there feel free to im me and we'll talk. AIM=Brendon419.peace
------------------
"We're just two lost souls swimmin in a fish bowl, year after year"- Pink Floyd
"Monkey where u at..monkey"-Arsonists
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- Jimi Hendrix
[This message has been edited by MDMARI (edited 03 September 2001).]

well, "tart," my beloved oldsmobile made it all the way from cape cod to brooklyn!
*wild applause*
i had such a nice weekend, mad props to julia (and her parents) for throwing this thing. i wasn't feeling praticularly social on saturday so my apologies for shafting anyone. i was too busy in k land to form complete sentences for part of the time, but i did enjoy dj requiem and echo. they're my boys
smile.gif

it was good seeing everyone and meeting billy and brownie and julia. you are all very cool and i just might have to head on down to brownrave so i can get some sun and get all brown myself
wink.gif

i honestly think the most enjoyable part of my weekend was driving on nearly all of massachusetts' and connecticut's highways over the course of 2 days. it was good to spend some q/t with ari ari king of campari. i love my car
smile.gif

see ya'll soon
------------------
"i'm no angel, but please don't think that i won't try and try" -dido

Hey guys
first and foremost, HUGE thank you to Julia for throwing this shin-dig...she actually pulled it off, and i hope that you got the respect that you deserved for putting all this together
if you wind up doing it again (i hope, i hope) let me know, and i'll throw another set together
much respect to everyone who came downstairs to check out my set, and i'm still blushing from the responses i got after...like i told you guys at least 10,000 times the other night, you have NO idea how much your support means to me...thank you
smile.gif

and a general thank you to everyone else who helped make this a great fucking party...including some big brown guy who just "happened to be in the area"...you made my night, bro...
hopefully we'll get to do it again soon...
-jay
------------------
"Drink your Rock and smoke your pot and chill where it's shady..." - FLC

Jay,
How could I have forgotten about you in this post..bah on me!! I did write about how awesome your set was..go to social where, I just happened to be in the area.
I am so glad to have seen you again, my goodness, every time I see you, I can't get over how awesome of a guy you are.
smile.gif

I look forward to it again! Who knows when I just may be in the area!
biggrin.gif

Brownie
PS Brandon..it was a great view! Say hi to "Stand by me" for me.