FAIRFIELDS, September 1, Cape Cod, Mass.

Yes, yes...it seems that Jess has just about convinced me to try my best to attend this shin-dig. Damn her pesky powers of persuasion! But how to get there? Anyone from Jersey/Philly/NYC want some company? I'm nice, and hardly ever bite since I got the muzzle. I might be able to find a DJ or two laying around if they're still needed.
------------------
Peace Love and Empathy,
The Bug Out Kid
"Do you wanna play with me?"

if 220 bucks magically appears in my hand between now and friday around 4pm.. or if i can find a way to make 220 dollars while i'm there.. i guess i could whore myself out or sumthin...
i dunno. does anyone know any promoters or anything in that area that could arrange me a booking for sometime that weekend.. that would pay my travel expenses? drop me an email at [email protected].. i can post a mix set online or something. i really want to make it out.. and i think you all would be pleasantly surprised to meet me if i do.
if not.
no dnb for you!
[This message has been edited by Counterfit19 (edited 27 August 2001).]

*dreams of playing at fairfields*
I heard the dj list has been filled... *CRAP* if it's true.
**feeling very left out**
Pkat©

Is it okay if I can go to fill your minority quota? Just do me a favor and don't let anyone know that I am going. I want to be a mystery guest
wink.gif

I am really looking forward to finally meeting a lot of you massholes that I have talked to and read about during my stay here. This weekend is going to be a great time.
biggrin.gif

Brownie

Counterfit - Well all know brownie is fat. You don't need to go screaming it out in posts. thats just rude.
-Spencer

Hey Julia,
What's the DJ lineup? Could you please post the set times for everyone who signed up to spin?
It might also help with the musical flow of the party for the sets to have some musical progression from like dnb to house to trance etc....just a thought
Also, what time saturday should everyone roll in?
Talk to us babe, G

Hey Julia,
What's the DJ lineup? Could you please post the set times for everyone who signed up to spin?
It might also help with the musical flow of the party for the sets to have some musical progression from like dnb to house to trance etc....just a thought
Also, what time saturday should everyone roll in?
Talk to us babe, G

Julia or anyone to whom performing at the party may concern:
I would like to know if there is even a remote chance of Jerry and Myself having an available timeslot to perform at this soon coming event. it's this weekend and the sooner we know the better we could plan ahead.
Please some coorespondence is all i'm asking for.
also take into consideration that i only heard about this event a couple of days ago....*grumble*
Pkat©
[This message has been edited by PhrEakyKat (edited 29 August 2001).]

yeah well.
at least, on the topic of pointing out the obvious, i didn't say spencer's gay.
poop

after some consideration, our crew will not be attending 'fairfields'... we would be spending too much time in the car traveling, from the early morning down to Long Island, as well as back up, and no one's in the mood to drive all the additional 3.5 hours up to the cape.
jay, thanks for the gesture i greatly appreciate it, nonetheless... we must hang, even if just to watch 'the man show' or somecrap. you have to come down to one of the woodland events sometime, or even to our new place once we get it.
to everyone else that may be attending,
be safe and have fun.
and don't be stupid.
Pkat©
------------------
PhrEakyKat©
The one and only Midnight Asian.
*mating call*
[email protected]
׆© PezBunnE ~n~ Pkat
____( Y )_______/ V \
___(>'.'<)____=(>'.'<)=_
(")('`v'`)(")_(")('`v'`)(")

Has anyone heard ANYTHING from Julia recently?
Julia, drop me an email ASAP...that is *if* you get this...

no way...
I live in harwich
somebody related to this hit me up on aim TLo0075000
I'd love to help in any way I can
pz
[This message has been edited by T-Lo (edited 30 August 2001).]

Shawn, thanks for the info...
but i REEEEEAALLLY need her to get in touch with me...
i'm beginning to get a tad sketched about this whole thing...
a lot of people have NOT made any labor day plans for this party.... and now everyone is looking at me and wondering what the hell is going on...
plus i'd like to know what time i'm supposed to be spinning....
it's thursday night, and i've heard nothing...
i ABSOLUTELY NEED to have some info by tonight
i'll be on AIM all night...
soulfly0716

brownie- you probably have no idea who i am but i'll be back in nyc next week and we can chill if you'd like.
i'm getting more and more sketched out as the date grows nearer... i was really looking forward to seeing everyone... i hope it all comes together somehow!

frown.gif

i kinda wanna go
frown.gif

but buzzy and i have no ride or nuffin
:::le sob:::
unless someone wants to strap us to the roof of their car.... any takers?
IM me if ur comin from around philly and u can... ihastarla
frown.gif
im sowee kids (especially jess)
i wanna come hang out
...we'll see
if not, have fun for us*
------------------
~*the former phillyjunglist*~
a young child stares at a glowing screen
transfixed by tales of violence
his teenage father tells him that that's life
not that Barney shit
a purple dinosaur that speaks of love,
a black man that speaks of blood
which one is keeping it real, son?
-saul williams

check your e mail, kids...
/me kicks brownie and BKR in the nuts...
i WILL see you two tomorrow...or i will hunt you both down like the dogs you are...

That last post by me, was not me...it was BKR. She didn't erase my name and put hers instead...what a doofus!
Yes, yes yes...one more day. Can't wait!
wink.gif

Brownie