FAIRFIELDS, September 1, Cape Cod, Mass.

jay, i think i'm buying a minidisc player this week. They are cheaper than i thought. We'll hook it up. pace

Def comin....goin to be the banger of the summer no doubt.
smile.gif
peace
------------------
"We're just two lost souls swimmin in a fish bowl, year after year"- Pink Floyd
"Monkey where u at..monkey"-Arsonists
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- Jimi Hendrix

ya never know who might be driving from someplace far, far away.. say.. Ohio.. with wax in hand.

Justin... I'll talk to you online.. carpooling could be fun :)
------------------
~*Princess Jen
Head of the Right Coast BLT Crew and Official Leg Humper of the SBS.
~DAYUM!!! -Spencer
Friends dont let friends get MULLETS!-Got it Jay? =oP
<sprout> but bkr...
<sprout> our love is true and will be everlasting!
<sprout> sprout *heart* bkr 4-ever!
*Don't frown, 'cause you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile*

sorry everyone I will not be there, I do plan on being in Boston sometime before the year ends
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

------------------
"It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to accept and tolerate those differences."
**~Offical Intern of the Soulfly Broadcasting System~**
Friendship
Unity
Caring
Kindness

Hey Mel, what didya have in mind?
wink.gif

------------------
AIM: Junglist22

that sounds awsome. saving the summer is an understatement !!! i can't wait to meet other party people from the area.
roll on.........................

Hmmm, sounds like fun! May I set up the Ketamine injection booth?
wink.gif

------------------
"I dislike the drug you are using, but I would defend with my life your right to use it."
- Paraphrase on Voltaire
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
- Dr. Johnson
"We do not sense imagination enough to sense what we are missing."
-Jean Toomer

Fairnymph: we've gotten a hold of one PA, and adam is getting a price on the 2nd today... i'll get back to you with more info shortly...
------------------
"Drink your Rock and smoke your pot and chill where it's shady..." - FLC

what about us newbies "greeners"
is tit an open invitation to all chill peoples ??
i,m up in N.E. MASS. and would love to party with new people.
p.s. - anybody know how long it takes to get a pic posted after i e-mail it ??
roll on..........................

about 9 months...you'll get an email sometime during the third trimester
------------------
"Drink your Rock and smoke your pot and chill where it's shady..." - FLC

Sebastian -- hell yeah, but only if I can set up my meth&coke injection booth right next to ya...bring on the IV drugs! Woo hoo!

wow, upon hearing this from several blue's, i may be pursuaded to attend...despite the family block party in LI.. . and if i could i would love to spin a set, as well as my good friend jerry would too,,,, is there anything that needs to be done, like a sign in list or whatnot?!? please email [email protected]
------------------
PhrEakyKat©
The one and only Midnight Asian.
*mating call*
[email protected]
׆© PezBunnE ~n~ Pkat
____( Y )_______/ V \
___(>'.'<)____=(>'.'<)=_
(")('`v'`)(")_(")('`v'`)(")

Can i get a? Rollcall, that is.
So, who's going at this point? i'm planning on coming down with a few peeps and can't wait to meet the mass crew.
Chris should be coming to spin, i think he tried to email ya Julia.
Speaking of Mass, is anyone headed back to boston after the party, i'm considering catching my beloved red sox thrash the yanks sunday or monday, or both.
If so, drop me an email. Laters, G

i'm going, and hopefully i convinced pkat and linze to go with rita and jerry, along with perhaps mr. bugoutkid and buzzy and his faerie. never underestimate marbi's powers of persuasion.
smile.gif
not quite sure how i'm getting there yet, hopefully i'll be home in new hampshire for a while beforehand so i can just drive my car down, but we'll see. i look forward to perhaps seeing an elusive counterfeit, but that could just be a tease. alas, only time will tell. hope to meet some cool peeps, i'm sure i will, i always seem to. all i'm worried about is the traffic driving in cape cod on labor day weekend... everyone and their brother goes there for labor day so i suspect driving there's going to be a bitch. but it will be well worth it i'm sure...

Hmmm...Marbica
I will be at Lake ossipee until Thursday as far as a New Hampshire to the Cape ride goes..
Of course then you would be looking for a ride back to where ever, cause I won't be headed off Cape again for a while.

jess -
if you are driving down from NH and would like to take a quick stop in beantown to pick my ass up feel free to do so... i'm still lookin for a ride on how to get there... billy wonka and i go to the same school so he and i will be travelling together...
so who wants to pick our asses up? :-D
Mella
------------------
rock on.

im goin and ill be bringing all my bombs.. hopefully i can lay them down apporpriately ;}
im gonna bring as many cds as i can also.. so if anyone likes what they hear ill def hook it up
pizzout
[This message has been edited by Ludikruz (edited 27 August 2001).]

Shit!! This party is coming soon, what should i do... Whats the deal with directions? Is anyone gonna need a ride? I'm coming from Stamford CT.

Shit!! This party is coming soon, what should i do... Whats the deal with directions? Is anyone gonna need a ride? I'm coming from Stamford CT.