• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Extreme anxiety when smoking weed

There is alot going on here, but I will lead with psychosomatic being the most plausable until you add more data to the question being asked.

Trust me, I'll dive right in to how alot of these systems work.

Hope your having an awesome day!
Well it started when i cold Turkeyd paroxetine . It also gave me long lasting sexual alterations called pssd (extreme inhumane side effect ) it seems on mdma i can smoke fine but then again massive serontonine creates great anti anxiety effect much more so then benzo's . But it still doesnt explain why i can handle anxiety much better while on stimulants (amphetamines) while at the same time stims do make me edgy and i am not a stim guy at all . The anxiety of weed is also much much much worse if i am tired or have not sleeped . Maby i could try beta blockers like propanol ? I have 1 strip but never tried it . Also i can never sleep while i am high , if i try to sleep i only get what is called hypnic jerks (schocking, falling elektrcity sensations ) completely harmless though .

I Can't Smoke ganja since 1998 I think. It Gave me lots of pànic attacks. Ive smoke tons of weed, a good one.

first time I got to an hospital It was the first time I had a pànic attack. They give me 10mg diazepam and got home..

Ive been a very hard smoker of weed. I did it all. I cultivate like 15 monsters plants and we recollect them. Then we dry It all the plants inverted. the dry is one of the most important process. We did it very well, so we smoked first class weed. We Win two competition.
We had one type that was hipersonic and hyperwelldone weed. It had a colour that I've never seen. Violet and white. And when you smoked you could taste it and I affirm that nobody had a weed with this taste. It taste it like flowers are opening and giving you the flavour. It was called Original Flo. I can remember the taste, the plant and the smell.
Well I'll post more about my experience about this sacred plant. Near to GOD.

Lots of 💜 to all community
Kisses to all the gyals in blueligh.org
Interesting seems like a common story of people smoking alot and suddenly can't stand it anymore .

I did not read all the responses, but its very common for weed to turn on people around your age.. maybe a little bit later on for most. Also on top of this occasional use of modern super potent grass is quite the experience, so occasional doses are really potentate.. daily smoking gives a much more enjoyable high compared to a couple times a month. I would look to very low doses of 100% indica. There are other solutions out there, but im not going to get into them.
Maby its good to order cbd , because cbd counters the anxiety which is created by thc . Unfortunately all strains are massively pumped with thc and finding strains with higher cbd levels is near impossible to find .

Surprisingly I have noticed same thing, even if orally it should make you more fucked up in head in theory. It is just gentler. Probably pretty much come-up thing, then. And lack of huge, sudden contrasts I could get stuck concentrating on. And no fucking nicotine, it makes me feel "eh" even solo.
Also I have found sativa makes me wayyyyy less anxious, possibly because couch-lock and personality disorder which turns to basically workaholism and control freaking have some friction. Even if I had no plans further than getting couch-locked.
Its more common for sativa to create anxiety then indica . But i have it with every strain with sativa being somewhat worse .

it started happening to me,
I stopped altogether,
why wasting my mental energy and money in something that makes me feel bad?
I prefer to be somewhat addicted to kratom (less than 9 grams a day) that using something that kills my will, that makes me fog-headed and in top of that makes me feel bad most of times.
It seems to happen with a lot of people, your body starts telling you that you lifetime marihuana quota has finished,
next drug please!!
9 grams of kratom daily ain't no problem man thats nothing and fine to be addicted to in my opinion . I find kratom to be very helpful and find it a complete disgrace that DEA trying to ban it .
Dont get me wrong kratom can definitely be addictive but its like between coffee and weed in my opinion and you can't od on it . Feels healthy on my body also and feel a more social person while on it .

Maby its good to order cbd , because cbd counters the anxiety which is created by thc . Unfortunately all strains are massively pumped with thc and finding strains with higher cbd levels is near impossible to find .
check out sour tsunami

I'll get more into this later, but stimulants create and or mimic endophins which create euphoria, this is why they reduce or counteract anxiety.

Ie, you will not panic if hurt in a car crash because endorphin release.

BUT if your're not hurt in the car crash, you'll experience EXTREME panic

Also, anxiety based on strains is ABSOLUTELY not true across the board, its wildly fluctuating.

The cannabinoids, growth methods, terpenes, monoterpinols, ketones, fats, etc all cause variations.

There are no indicas or sativas, these words just give a general idea of where(equatorial) the phenos originate from. All cannabis is cannabis sativa l.

The correct nomenclature is wide leaf/broad leaf, narrow leaf.

That's fine, I've kept notes for 24 years now.

I'm not asking you to believe it, but I can tell you its clinical to a T on that level of our discussion at least.

These studies are available to some and most were conducted in Israel. That is where you'll get the most up to date science on cannabis (if you are privy to it)

That's fine, I've kept notes for 24 years now.

I'm not asking you to believe it, but I can tell you its clinical to a T on that level of our discussion at least.

These studies are available to some and most were conducted in Israel. That is where you'll get the most up to date science on cannabis (if you are privy to it)
I have an open mind.. load some links up

Also, anxiety based on strains is ABSOLUTELY not true across the board, its wildly fluctuating.

The cannabinoids, growth methods, terpenes, monoterpinols, ketones, fats, etc all cause variations.

There are no indicas or sativas, these words just give a general idea of where(equatorial) the phenos originate from. All cannabis is cannabis sativa l.

The correct nomenclature is wide leaf/broad leaf, narrow leaf.
I knew it , honestly i always thought that in some way .

good points too! Lots could be going on here and it would be awesome if these types of situations were studied more in depth in a clinical setting.

I cant share those studies (propriety) but I'm sure, if you looked hard enough you'll find them somewhere. Israel is definitely the leader in studying cannabis, cannabinoids and varying factors

edit. I should add in that I had a similar experience for about 4 months after recovering from a concussion, so various ailments causing the aforementioned problems could indeed be true

Actually, serotonin can contribute to psychosis and cause massive anxiety & nausea in some people. It does the latter for me, which is why I avoid MDMA and hallucinogens.
But its much more common for mdma to reduce anxiety scientificaly documented . Nausia is very common though with hightend serontonin levels but doesnt end in being sick Like alcohol in my opinion . Isnt mdma even used in PTSD patients these days ?

^Not to mention the possible subjective horrible crash with personally MDMA
Yeah i don't find mdma comedown that bad honestly , meanwhile i suffer from severe depression and doesnt seem to worsen it . But then again i only do it 1 or 2 times a year . I am sure with abuse mdma is bad , very neurotoxic in higher doses etc . But i find a bad stim comedown much worse . With mdma its like meh and feel kinda flattend then you smoke weed or something and go to sleep . Full blown stim comedown i have massive depression , anhedonia, anxiety . Also i don't find mdma even remotely addictive , honestly i find it less addictive then candy . I have addictions to stuff like G and Stims .

Yeah i don't find mdma comedown that bad honestly , meanwhile i suffer from severe depression and doesnt seem to worsen it . But then again i only do it 1 or 2 times a year . I am sure with abuse mdma is bad , very neurotoxic in higher doses etc . But i find a bad stim comedown much worse . With mdma its like meh and feel kinda flattend then you smoke weed or something and go to sleep . Full blown stim comedown i have massive depression , anhedonia, anxiety . Also i don't find mdma even remotely addictive , honestly i find it less addictive then candy . I have addictions to stuff like G and Stims .
Not the same for me.. it recks me the next day.. last time I took it was Weir's wedding batch. (no I was not there)

I'll get more into this later, but stimulants create and or mimic endophins which create euphoria, this is why they reduce or counteract anxiety.

Ie, you will not panic if hurt in a car crash because endorphin release.

BUT if your're not hurt in the car crash, you'll experience EXTREME panic
Interesting point of view yes .