• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Experiment Thead - New Formulation Oxycodone Extraction

So back to my original question. Would using xylene and maybe a milder solvent ex. Isopro alcohol would and Maybe be a good combo seeing as xylene and alcohol will work together. Just curious if using one before the other would be a decent experimental scenario. Any input?

Andrew, I think the combo of acetone and xylene would be good. The acetone would get rid of the
peg and xylene would be a good shot at getting rid of the
hrpomellose. But I know nothing of the safety if xylene, so
I would research first to see if it's safe.

Andrew, I think the combo of acetone and xylene would be good. The acetone would get rid of the
peg and xylene would be a good shot at getting rid of the
hrpomellose. But I know nothing of the safety if xylene, so
I would research first to see if it's safe.

I've done as much as I could and the only thing I read about on the web is people using it to extract mescilne from cacti. Anyone else have an idea? So if it does work I would was with xylene first than evaporate that. Than take my "Oxy" residue and the flaky mess and soak that with the isopro alcohol? Again inputs or a possible plan. I have everything to do it but wanna do it right.

To get your picture of the results on the internet, with your phone open a text picture message, insert your picture instead of putting a phone number# put your email address and send.. then you can download it from your email. Works like a charm.:)

make sure that you wipe any EXIF data from the resulting image

iPHones will leave your exact GPS location, other phones will leave your phone number, all sorts of other lovely personally identifying information

google around about wiping EXIF before you even think about posting a pic you took with a phone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xylene

I would honestly try acetone first, not ipa. But xylene seems like a suitable solvent for the hypromellose. I would try grating the pill with a foot file or pedegg, rinse it over with acetone (do not soak in acetone, just squirt it over the powder). let evaporate, then do the same
thing with the xylene. This would be how I would do it anyways. And two things, keep both solvent liquids so u can see what was extracted and take pictures of all the steps please.

I wanted to be clear that u need to
pour off the solvent and then evaporate, that goes for both steps.

Last edited:
Remember the lesson from the Purdue PDF -

When it comes to EXTENDED TIME extractions, even simple solvents were able to extract the mass majority of oxycodone. Some of the simple extractions shown in the PDF were also with "MANUAL CRUSHING" instead of "MILLING", something a lot of people missed. The "Manual Crushing" experiments (they showed a picture of a manual crushed OP) were a very poor job of crushing the OP-- no one on this thread would do such a shitty job & that is why one of their sets of extraction figures came out low.

Purdue did not make this drug with the aim of stopping the extraction of oxycodone 100%. It is very effective since you cant crush it easilly, its unsnortable, and you cant just eat the crushed remnants because it maintains time release. That alone satisfies the FDA enough to prove Purdue is trying to deter abuse and has made it that much more inconvenient to abuse now.
Now-- for the guys who want to take out that OXY; mix it with some solvents, shake it up, and wait. PUrdue says it works, and I felt it working too.

This drug IS susceptible to chemical extraction--- they knew the above properties of it would be enough to deter a substantial amount of people, but Purdue admits and even shows EVIDENCE that you can perform simple chemical extractions to get most of the oxycodone out. I thought acetone worked great, and I am sure most other solvents will do the trick too. Dont be fooled into thinking they have mastered some amazing technique to stop all chemical extraction without using advanced chemistry technique because that's bull.... The Purdue experiments that extracted a lot of oxycodone were done with SIMPLE techniques to mimick inexperienced people, and they WORKED.

Last edited:
PS--- I bought an OP to fuck with today. I tried sucking on it like a hard candy and it worked pretty damn well. I let it sit under my tongue while I watched a movie, and sucked on it. I ended up nodding off to sleep and woke up with it under my tongue.

It has become a piece of jelly that is losing its bitterness. Its like a piece of candy that has lost its sweetness and now is just a shell of a pill. I realize my mouth has been successfuly extracting the oxycodone. Pretty cool-- got me pretty damn doped up!

It takes like an hour or two to fully absorb it all lol but you can just kinda go abotu yoru day with this bitter thing in your mouth, slowly doping up into bliss lol

Anyone else report on the "Succubus Technique"?

PS--- I bought an OP to fuck with today. I tried sucking on it like a hard candy and it worked pretty damn well. I let it sit under my tongue while I watched a movie, and sucked on it. I ended up nodding off to sleep and woke up with it under my tongue.

It has become a piece of jelly that is losing its bitterness. Its like a piece of candy that has lost its sweetness and now is just a shell of a pill. I realize my mouth has been successfuly extracting the oxycodone. Pretty cool-- got me pretty damn doped up!

It takes like an hour or two to fully absorb it all lol but you can just kinda go abotu yoru day with this bitter thing in your mouth, slowly doping up into bliss lol

Anyone else report on the "Succubus Technique"?

Are you serious man? I've been saying this for TWO weeks now.. AND i posted this over THREE times in this thread. Couple of other guys picked up on it and have tried it.. all having great results. Did you just ignore it? or did you happen to not read it?

Im tellin ya man, it works REALLY well. Treat it like a piece of hard candy

I went to a movie with my girlfriend and popped one under my tongue just before we sat down. I let it sit there (under my tongue) for about 10 mins or so before moving it around and sucking off the jelly as it softened up. At one point the taste was so unbearable that i stuck it off to the side for a minute or two, and ate some sourpatch kids (which did WONDERS for removing taste and buildup) At this point (+25 mins) the pill had almost completely dissolved, but at this point i was just ready to be done with it so i bit it in half and chewed it up some more, and swallowed each bit separately.

I didn't realize how hard it hit me until i went to stand up, and BAM it hit me like a truck (seriously)

Now like i said before i've been doing these off and on (more on) for about 2 years. I mostly sniff them, usually between 40-80mg, but i have also chewed and parachuted complete (80mg) pills many times. I am 100% certain without a doubt in my mind this hit me JUST as hard, if not harder than the old formulation.

Now the part that REALLY confused the hell out of me was how long it lasted. Seriously i have never been so high for so long since i first picked up my habbit. Im not sure why, and im not exaggerating. I cannot figure the science behind it, it just doesn't make sense ? I ate the pill @ 3:30, and was still high by 11pm (although it had come down a bit, but still .. i felt GREAT)

Now i understand the pill is designed to be time released over 12 hours.. that would explain the duration... but that does NOT explain how intense it was.

Bottom line is that ive been buying these ever since... one pill eaten in the beginning of the day(12 pm) with a high fat meal keeps me jammed just about till bed time.

(edit* Maybe it has something to do with it being absorbed by the insides of my mouth. (tongue and cheek vessels?) That would account for the initial intensity, and then maybe the pill retained some of the time release and that accounted for the duration? im not sure)

Im talking about OP's... And they definitely do not turn into a ball of gel in your mouth. Not if you keep sucking off the gel anyway... The outer layers begin to soften and "gel up" but like i said before, you need to suck on the pill.

If you continually suck on the pill, it will not turn to a ball of gel... the gel gets sucked off.. which contains the oxycodone, which is absorbed through your mouth, and the rest is swallowed

Last edited:
i take a an 80op and grind it up and than go to a store and buy small tea bags.... put the crushed up 80 in that and than seal it.... like a mini chew pouch but for oxy and the gummy stuff will stay in the packate and u throw it away when there is no oxy flavor left (and no bitterness)

I am curious after i separate the acetone mixture from the powder-like pile of crap, if i could use the same technique used for THC extraction (aka honey/hash oil). like take the powder piles from multiple OP extracts and than use the butane to force itway through the goopy stuff......

jaystyle, sorry to bother you, but could you or anyone tell me how many cc of soultion to use during the processes?

jaystyle, sorry to bother you, but could you or anyone tell me how many cc of soultion to use during the processes?

hey man after u grind it up and place it in ur container... just take the solvent u are using and add enough to cover and submerse it... too little and u wont beable to separate the extracted liquid from the polymer solids, and too much u will just hate life waiting a long ass time for the evaporation to be 99.99% complete........

Jaystyle, good point. The Fda PowerPoint shows 2 out of 4 simple solvent having pretty
good results with physical manipulation and extended room temperature extraction. Plus the fact that the scraping technique being discussed here (pedegg or foot file) created ALOT more surface area than purdue's milling technique. Also jaystyle, notice that simple solvent 3 is missing from the moderate extraction slide, and in the simple extraction slides solvent 3 had the best results. Not by much, but still the best. Now, what would be the reason for doing that? Only thing I
could come up with is it didn't helps to make their abuse resistant claim so they deleted it.

Are you serious man? I've been saying this for TWO weeks now.. AND i posted this over THREE times in this thread. Couple of other guys picked up on it and have tried it.. all having great results. Did you just ignore it? or did you happen to not read it?

Although I didn't post about it I have been using this method to defeat the wax matrix and increase the bioavailability of ms contin for over 5 years now. I however have moved to plugging the ms contin because I got sick of having a bitter ass flavor in my mouth for an extended period of time. I have been using this method on the op's since the op's showed up in my area, but if this turns out to be the only way to really get blowed off of them i'll pass. I have tried the grind and swallow between bites of food method but I haven't really had good results and I have yet to experience euphoria with this method. Thanks to all of you guys who have the supply of OP's necessary and the chemicals necessary to experiment on defeating the time release. I am sure if you dont give up you will come up with a solution to this time release mechanism.

Actually Andrew they are right. The acetone and xylene are attempts at removing the excipients, not the oxy salt.

So i stand corrected do to CVALERO and LivingOnValium correction.. The xylene and acetone are use to break down the polymer hence why i has very little residual from the acetone/oxy liquid that was very waxy an sticky, and i almost tossed out what i thought was just the left over polymer bonds in a clump or nothing.... Thanks to CVALERO and LivingOnValium for mentioning this... out of 2 oxy i yeided what u see in the pic.... and the ball of wax is the size of slightly used pencil eraser.... the flaks/powder in the pic doesnt gell when water is added to it... i would say as a general statement, i yeilded approx 4-5 decent sized lines worth of oxy.....
View attachment 8198

the card is there for comparison along with the pen... i just railed 1/4 this around 900am and im already feeling the effects easily 20 min into it..... not ur old OC, but if your a tinkerer like me i dont mind playing Scientist for a while, also considering i have 30mg roxi, and a mess load of old 40s and 80s... hell i ever have a couple 160s laying around =) hope this helps

NEW OXY 80 OP FIGURED OUT (Semi)

So after some serious issues lots of frustration i have (to my belief) Semi- Figured out how to get rid of the ER/OP/Gooie Crap/...... First tho my favorite Non Chemical way to approach the new OPs and Still get high as ever....

1. Non Chemical- Shave the whole 80mg, find a tea bag, empty tea, fill with Oxy Shavings, fold the tea bag, place under tongue or in cheek like ur chewing... the oxy HCl will be broken down and absorbed in your mouth, and the gummy nastiness will stay in the tea bag....

2. Chemical/Solvent- Shave 80mg and place in a shot glass, Fill shot glass with solvent of your choice (i used xylene or acetone (this will break down/dissolve the polymer). Soak for a couple hours. Take the solid powder from inside the filter and place in new shot glass and put just enough IPA (IsoPro Alcohol) to cover the powder and soak (this should dissolve the HCl). Take the IPA/Powder mixture and filter it into a new container..... All that should beft on the filter is actual pieces of the polymer and whatever else (throw away)... and the OxyCodon HCl will be in the IPA "cocktail"........... Evaporate this mixture and you should start to see OxyHCl crystals forming =)

So i stand corrected do to CVALERO and LivingOnValium correction.. The xylene and acetone are use to break down the polymer hence why i has very little residual from the acetone/oxy liquid that was very waxy an sticky, and i almost tossed out what i thought was just the left over polymer bonds in a clump or nothing.... Thanks to CVALERO and LivingOnValium for mentioning this... out of 2 oxy i yeided what u see in the pic.... and the ball of wax is the size of slightly used pencil eraser.... the flaks/powder in the pic doesnt gell when water is added to it... i would say as a general statement, i yeilded approx 4-5 decent sized lines worth of oxy.....

attachment.php

the card is there for comparison along with the pen... i just railed 1/4 this around 900am and im already feeling the effects easily 20 min into it..... not ur old OC, but if your a tinkerer like me i dont mind playing Scientist for a while, also considering i have 30mg roxi, and a mess load of old 40s and 80s... hell i ever have a couple 160s laying around =) hope this helps

you should try using heptane instead of xylene, it's easier to work with imo (evaporates fast and the fumes aren't as noxious)

you can get 100% n-heptane sold as Bestine rubber cement remover

thanks for the info