• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Experiment Thead - New Formulation Oxycodone Extraction

!~!~~!~!~!~!~UPDATE~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

9:45pm- Just railed a line approximately half of what i yielded (the length of a toothpick and about 2 toothpicks wide....) (sorry dont have gram ammount)

First Observation- No gelling whatso ever inside my nose. Which is wierd because the actually flaked when i was lining it up seemed kinda moist. The feeling of the inhale is the same as any oxy snorted, little burn followed by a quick euphoric feeling.

9:55pm- Starting to feel it pretty nicely.... still my nose is clear and im just warm and perky.... lol maybe cause i am stoked i might have found a way to break the OPs or maybe just cause thats what oxy does to me lol.....

More to come have to go to store

How to make it snortable

I have tried this/ it works. Got the recipe from another site IT WORKS
Grind into fine powder using dremel or pediegg.
Put on microwave safe plate, cook for anywhere from 4 to 12 minutes. The key is to watch it cook continuosly until it turns a golden brown, the plate and or microwave will affect how it cooks which is why the time diff is so big.
When golden brown remove from oven and place in freezerTHE PLATE WILL BE HOT!
Leave in freezer for at least 10 minutes until the cooked powder is hard.
Remove from freezer, dab off any condensation and scrape off of plate and chop into lines If it is a litt;e gummy you can let it set overnight or under a light breeze. Be careful, the end result is a stronger product than used to.This does work, have done it succesfully many times. I found the recipe on topix.com forum, they have many diff variations of this method,
IT DOES WORK It is more work, but it does work

^^ I think that is better suited to healthy choice meals, though it would probably work on Boston Market meals as well.

Thanks Captain for the info on oxy hcl solubility in
ipa, but I read slightly soluble as different from completely soluble. Every solvent tried in the FDA slides showed some level of solubility. I would think highly soluble would be the term we are seeking when selecting a solvent.

@andrewvolcom:

Gongrats for a nice job :).

Hope this will help the people struggling with the OPs.

Thank you Thank You....... im on the mission with another experiement.... haha kinda hush hush if it works out.... and if it does.... YEAH WOW!!!! OP 80s will never be an issue again... or so i hope... =)

^^ I think that is better suited to healthy choice meals, though it would probably work on Boston Market meals as well.

It even works better on OP 80's. This isn't a joke, it's gotta beat snorting residual acetone or MEK aftermath.

^^ just trying to provide a little levity. Everyone has a right to use the method they like best.

I have heard different versions on how you guys are getting the OPs into powder. Can you individually share the method you each are using and what is easiest/most successful. I unfortunetely came up on OP's today and it was impossible to mill. I wanna go out and get the right item, but wanted your feedback first. Thanks!

Also, for those of us who arent scientific or who just dont wanna mess with chemicals... what are some easy ways to assist on faster absorbsion of the time release pills. For example, would cutting them in quarters and chewing them help dramatically versus swallowing whole, or grinding and mixing with cola and drinking, etc?

Thanks. Looking for the easiest high without dipping into the dangerous world of chemicals in which I know nothing about.

-j

Put on microwave safe plate, cook for anywhere from 4 to 12 minutes. The key is to watch it cook continuosly until it turns a golden brown, the plate and or microwave will affect how it cooks which is why the time diff is so big.
Remove from freezer, dab off any condensation and scrape off of plate and chop into lines If it is a litt;e gummy you can let it set overnight or under a light breeze. Be careful, the end result is a stronger product than used to.This does work, have done it succesfully many times. I found the recipe on topix.com forum, they have many diff variations of this method,
IT DOES WORK It is more work, but it does work

I have actually tried this as well. It is somewhat wasteful but it does produce a powder which does not gel. I'm sure that some of the Oxycodone is lost in the process tho.

Try a foot pedifile cost about 10 dollars, finer than a pediegg, works really good

So after some serious issues lots of frustration i have (to my belief) Semi- Figured out how to get rid of the ER/OP/Gooie Crap/...... First tho my favorite Non Chemical way to approach the new OPs and Still get high as ever....

1. Non Chemical- Shave the whole 80mg, find a tea bag, empty tea, fill with Oxy Shavings, fold the tea bag, place under tongue or in cheek like ur chewing... the oxy HCl will be broken down and absorbed in your mouth, and the gummy nastiness will stay in the tea bag....

I'm confused as to why this would work. If this works then wouldn't just soaking the tea bag in some saliva also extract the Oxycodone? This just seems like it's too easy of an extraction.

Remove from freezer, dab off any condensation and scrape off of plate and chop into lines If it is a litt;e gummy you can let it set overnight or under a light breeze.

UPDATE

I have tried this method numerous times with pretty decent results, however a good amount of the Oxycodone got lost because of the heat.

However, I tried the method one more time except this time I removed from the microwave right BEFORE the powder turns brown. Therefore the powder was still almost all white with a little brown on the edges

After freezing I found that the end product did NOT gel with water at all. I snorted the line and got a full drip from it, with a proper taste, and absolutely no gel left in my nose!

I know people are skeptical of this method and I will definitely admit that an acetone extraction would be much more effective, but this method works well and is much easier.

Please don't say this doesn't work until you try it! I have had good results from it along with a good amount of other people where I got the method from. Someone else please confirm.

Ok all,
heres what ive tried and what has worked/failed.

1- BEST WAY, CHEWING- i cant stress this enough, knowing a person in chronic pain who is prescibed 2 op 80 a day, they have a high tolerance, they chewed the OP with they're front teeth and were as high as they ever been in years, as for myself chewing 25% of one had me high for 5 hours. so, chewing the pill (or parts of it) with your front teeth, nibbling it right away and continuing swooshing the gel bits around while trying to chew them until u get the sour OXY taste in your mouth, u can then was it down with a acidy drink (pepsi) to dissolve even quicker.

2- GRINDING- They CAN be ground down via a PED EGG, or foot file, REALLY EASY, the powder will be really fine, but still "sticky" u can move it around with the razor blade but u CANNOT try to cut it without it getting all stuck to the blade, what i like to do is grind down the powder, and eat it, while washing it down with some pepsi.

3-TOOTING- While after grinding them down with the ped egg, its a normalish powder... this CAN be tooted, it has to be tooted FAST AND HARD, for best results, mix the OP powder with another type of powder like a IR or something to mix in... if you do too much powder, you will be congested the next day and be pulling gel strands out your nose the whole next day..

4-Acetone- since most of us cant get 100% REAL acetone, i dont recommend it, i got this stuff from walgreens that says its 100% acetone,but others beg to differ, it has bad inactive ingridents im told. so unless u got access to a lab or delivery of PURE acetone, i wouldnt play around, but after dripping some of the "pure" acetone on the op, infact the gel was gone, and it was normal powder, the high wasnt the same, i felt a huge head high and it wasnt healthy, had to be the bad acetone so i DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS,

5- Microwaving/spoon cooking powder- DOESNT WORK, in the spoon the op powder turns into gel globs and in the microwave the pill turns into playdoe.

as for INKs and other stuff, i work at a company that gets flammable ink stuff from france for their special machines, its highly flammable and eats plastics and such like no other. its meant to clean ink from spray guns and stuff. i bet its similar to MEK but its expensive and they can only order it special. so im going to see if this stuff works on the OP, it evaporates very quickly and is clear white.

5- Microwaving/spoon cooking powder- DOESNT WORK, in the spoon the op powder turns into gel globs and in the microwave the pill turns into playdoe.

Hey if you get another chance, try that microwave method posted above again.

Grind it first then spread the powder out and watch it very carefully. If you leave it in the too long it definitely will burn, but you can stop the microwave and take it out as soon BEFORE you see it turn brown at all. Not sure how long you left it in when you tried it, but in my microwave this is about 3- 5 minutes. This number can vary greatly tho so keep a close eye on it.

So the powder should be mostly white with maybe a little tan/brown on the outside. After this throw it directly in the freezer and wait for about 10 mins or until the plate feels cool to the touch.

I know there are a lot of variables (the kind microwave, plate, and freezer all have a big effect on it) so it can take a couple tries, but I have had decent results doing this. I know it's not amazing as some other people are claiming, but I have done it several times. I just did it with whole one about 10 minutes ago and I feel pretty much like I snorted an old one (a tiny bit probably gets lost no matter what).

Thanks

Last edited:
My hypothesis.... Possible key to our project

Hey all, I may have this one by the tail.... let me start out with my sources first leading up to my hypothesis..

1. Bluelights thread
2.http://www.physorg.com/news194799884.html
3.http://pslc.ws/macrog/kidsmac/basics.htm
4.http://www.videojug.com/expertanswe...ations/what-is-a-polymer-and-how-do-they-work

5.http://pubs.acs.org/subscribe/archive/mdd/v04/i04/html/MDD04FeatureVogelson.html (VERY IMPORTANT)

6.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2-Acrylamido-2-methylpropane_sulfonic_acid
7.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxycodone
8.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethylformamide

All sources above eventually led me to the possible answer to our research and experiments (CH3)2NC(O)H or Dimethylformamide. I will return later on the conclusion of my experiment. I really believe this is it everyone...8o

^^ I definitely agree that a polar solvent will be the best possible oxy
hcl extractant. Though due to the water solubility of oxy
I thought polar protic solvents might be the best to try. Formic acid (or any carboxylic acid) might be a possibility. Keep us posted.

Last edited:
Still wondering what you all suggest for those of us who have the OP's but who aren't mixing with solvants but want to get the best (quickest effect.) Does cutting them in 8 pieces and swallowing assist in a more rapid absorbtion, or is it minimal?

I dont have the know-how, nor am I willing the potential risks of mixing with chemicals. Just looking for the next best way. Thanks.

Also, does the wax coating serve a time release function? When I cut them in pieces before I swallow, is it beneficial that I scrape off the wax coating? If so, what is the best way to do that? i am using a razor blade and just the scraping is taking about 5 min each pill.

Thanks.

Yo... You can just chew them, it wont break the time release.

I followed someones advice and sucked on one like a hard cnady. Just take an 80, and suck on it while you do your daily business over the course of an hour or two. I was nodding off pretty hard after sucking on an OP80 for 30-40 min.

Some people say to mill it down and drop it in a shot of coke-- let is sit for 15 min, then drink it slowly while eating some chips so it doesnt clump together in yoru stomach and absorbs in layers...

Still wondering what you all suggest for those of us who have the OP's but who aren't mixing with solvants but want to get the best (quickest effect.) Does cutting them in 8 pieces and swallowing assist in a more rapid absorbtion, or is it minimal?

I dont have the know-how, nor am I willing the potential risks of mixing with chemicals. Just looking for the next best way. Thanks.

Also, does the wax coating serve a time release function? When I cut them in pieces before I swallow, is it beneficial that I scrape off the wax coating? If so, what is the best way to do that? i am using a razor blade and just the scraping is taking about 5 min each pill.

Thanks.

FIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME HITHER

I found some REALLY interesting documents:

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Adviso...feSupportDrugsAdvisoryCommittee/UCM183205.pdf

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Adviso...feSupportDrugsAdvisoryCommittee/UCM187082.pdf

FDA Advisory Committee Briefing Document on NDA 22-272

This is a 139 page document outlining EVERYTHING you would every have to know about the new OPs, and all the experiments that have been done (in detail) to extract it. There is a lot of great info here, but there is one MAJOR problem. Most of the good stuff is all censored, but there is still tons of great info regardless.

The good news--- PUrdue makes a lot of money from the demand side pull of oxycontin abuse. I bet you guys anything this entire uncensored document will find its way on wikileak within 2 months, and it will be released secretively from Purdue themselves. Once it is released, everyone will have the results of million dollar research aimed at extracting OPs, not basement junky research....

Anyway--- I havnt had time to read through it all btu I scanned it. You guys go through it and post interesting stuff, and scour the internet for leaks. It is possible you can buy the full article from a medical journal website-- I think I saw that somewhere?? I will have to investigate later, its 4:00am and im highhh as a mtoha fucka