• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Experiment Thead - New Formulation Oxycodone Extraction

FYI - I have found that a good way to grind the op's is to use plumber's mesh. It's cheap from the hardware store, comes in a roll. I use a pair of forcepts to run the pill accross it, and the top of a pill bottle to collect the powder (and it holds the mesh tight). Try it you might like it.

I have yet to try to mess with the OP's yet. I am a very heavy oxycodone user. As much as 1000mg a day. I was researching the OP's because they are so cheap on the black market now because nobody wants them. But I have discovered something about OP's that I haven't seen anybody comment about. The main ingredent in the OP's to make them abuse proof is called Butylated Hydroxytoluene or BHT. Surely everybody has heard of BHA and BHT as a food additive. Its on hundreds of labels. Well countries such as Canada and Mexico has banned BHT as a known carcinogen, it causes Cancer!!!!!! Only the US and Japen still allows BHT to be used as a food additive or food supplement. I'm not trying to scare anybody off. I still will use the OP's once I get a decent source to get them. But what I am going to do, I suggest everybody try to do. Get your doctor to prescribe you some OP's a couple of times and KEEP the pharmacy receipt forever! So one day if you do get cancer you can sue the pharmacuetical company and you have the receipts to prove you were once on this cancer causing drug!

I have yet to try to mess with the OP's yet. I am a very heavy oxycodone user. As much as 1000mg a day. I was researching the OP's because they are so cheap on the black market now because nobody wants them. But I have discovered something about OP's that I haven't seen anybody comment about. The main ingredent in the OP's to make them abuse proof is called Butylated Hydroxytoluene or BHT. Surely everybody has heard of BHA and BHT as a food additive. Its on hundreds of labels. Well countries such as Canada and Mexico has banned BHT as a known carcinogen, it causes Cancer!!!!!! Only the US and Japen still allows BHT to be used as a food additive or food supplement. I'm not trying to scare anybody off. I still will use the OP's once I get a decent source to get them. But what I am going to do, I suggest everybody try to do. Get your doctor to prescribe you some OP's a couple of times and KEEP the pharmacy receipt forever! So one day if you do get cancer you can sue the pharmacuetical company and you have the receipts to prove you were once on this cancer causing drug!

In that theory we should all be straight then. If the US still puts it in food additives then we should all keep our receipts from the food we get with BHT in it and then sue the government one day when we get cancer.

has anyone thought of using methods to extract the new oxy's the way you extract psudoephedrine from cold pills???? i do have a bit of a chemistry background,but i am no longer derpendant on oxycontin. i just couldn't live that way anymore, so i no longer have access to oxy. but if you can grind the pills, soak them in an alcohol water azetrope, filter them with a buchner filter (vacuum filter) and treat them with a mixture of potassium hydroxide. this may work. do a search for uncle festers meth manufacture 8th edition and go down to making meth from ephedrine and psudoephedrine. it explains in detail how to get all the gak (gel) out of the pills. don't know for sure, but i think it may work fine. you can google uncle festers 8th edition as a pdf file. let me know what you think. it is kind of complicated if you don't have a chemistry background

these damn "OP's" are finally comming to canada :( :( but there called OxyNEO....the only thing is its gonna be a different fomula...or atleast the exact same but with no BHT. The reason why canada hasnt had the new formula till now is because what keith said. BHT is a carcinogen in canada.

The new formula will start to be released Feb. 29th 2012......im assumin the old ones will still be dispensed till their stock is out, but who knows

and also there is no Oxy IR in canada, well there is but i believe they only come in 5mg, 10mg and also one 20mg that i remember being so big that i had to snort the 20mg in 4 lines......so obviously not good.

Last edited:
I've been getting some 20's here and there the last few months since i finally found some again and i just picked up 2 20 op's today and when i cut one in half it was much easier to cut in half and when i chewed the half up, like i've been doing, it came apart much easier than the last time. So it looks like they did change up the OP's here in the states. Probably gonna be the same as what you guys are about to get. But hey atleast you guys got a couple more years of the OC's than us and got the heads up on the change too. Felt robbed when we got blindsided down here and just recently felt slapped in the face when I was at the hospital with a relative and they gave them OC's while they were there. Prettiest site I'd seen in months :)

You said you had soda, by chance was is Coca-cola? That shit can break down anything!

You're all trying too hard

I've beaten the time release for oral ingestion only. Very simple, and not very scientific, but I know it works. Place desired amount of pills(I don't even mill them, but I'm sure it would work, and most likely more quickly) in a very small amount of water in a covered container. I use one of those teeny sample jelly jars. No pun intended. Let soak at least untill completely expanded. I soak 24 hrs. Once dissolved, (it will never completely dissolve only puff up and get slimy) use a toothpick, finger, some tool to free the gel ball from the bottom of the container, and ingest orally. Water gel and all. It's a little gross, but oh well. The water soak has acted like digestion to start breaking down and separating the time release From the opiate.

technically that's not beating the time release, it's just letting the time release do it's own thing.

Although that DOES seem to be the best way to use OP, I do the same thing.

So I have 20mg OPs to screw with, yesterday I tried this method just as the poster above said, I saw lots of gelling and such.

tonight Im trying a different way and I scraped the coating off, and noticed the water isn't goo like as opposed to with the outer coating on. Anyway, Ill let it soak for 24 hours and try it without the coating. Right now its been soaking for 4 hours.
166hkyt.gif

Last edited:
Alright, well I tried to do this, and ended up screwing things up at the very end.
I had 2 OP 80s, I ended up just dropping them into a bottle of water, I let them gel up, and when it was time to try to fish the gel blob out of the water, it started to mix in with the water.

So now, a bottle of water, that is like syrup.
Should I filter this, or just drink it straight?(I'd imagine that wouldn't be fun, gag.)
Is there anything I can do at this point?
Would a CWE work with this at this point? Or is the PEG stuck in the water for the rest of days.

Well....
I still have about 200mg of Oxycontin stuck in water, there are bits and pieces gelled up at the bottom of the water (had a gel blob at top today , left for work, got back, and its at the bottom now?)

Anyways, I was planning on just putting this water into a pot, getting the water close to boiling (but not quite boiling), and just filtering through a coffee filter, I figure that should get most of the plastic. Im just wondering if I will start to filter, clog the filter, and end up using 10-15 filters , in which case it probably wouldn't be worth doing.

Well, I guess I may come back and let everyone know how this goes, we shall see.

Hot water does nothing for the gel and will just degrade the oxycodone. Most of the oxycodone will remain in the gelled up "plastic" if you filter it through a coffee filter.

Wait, Im so confused now.

( I thought this would work due to reading the top of this page)

I thought that putting an OP with the new formulation in water, would cause the PEG400 to react, and making it gel up,
and leaving it in water for 24 hours kind of let the time release properties to start releasing oxy into the water.
So where am I mistaken?
I have a 16 ounce bottle of water, with anywhere from 200-400mg of Oxycontin in it.
Is the only way I am going to be able to use this oxy by drinking the Water or eating the gel?
I've read quite a bit on this thread , and thought I had it clear...

I thought that the PEG 400 starts to break down before boiling, while Oxycontin doesn't degrade until , about boiling.
Hence why I figured filtering might just help to get rid of the gelled up parts , and leave me with Water with Oxy.

So , eat both the Gel and drink the water? idk why I kept thinking it was just one or the other.

Thanks for the help, much appreciated, sorry for the confusion.

I've let OP80s soak in water for a day and they always feel like I took 4 percocet or something. I'm convinced most of the oxycodone is bound to the polymer

Yeah, Ive noticed every time I let it soak, I just feel like I took 2 perc/vic or something, very light, too light, I miss the hard nod.

Did you just drink the water when you let it soak ? Did you end up eating the gel afterwards?
Haha, I feel so stupid now. I've got like, 16oz of syrup water to look forward to. with a big blob of gel at the bottom.
It's going to be a bitch to try and measure my dose now..(I would let the OP soak in water, 16 hours, fish out the gel, and threw all the gel blobs into a single 16 ounce bottle of water)
So, Im guessing after letting it soak for a day, I probably only got about 15-20 mg of a dose? maybe 30mg max?
Out of 400mg , that would leave me about 250-200mg in the bottle. (I take about a 80mg dose.)
Would it be effective to just divide what I have left into 3 bottles and just dividing the gel at the bottom into 3rds?
(Sorry , I feel stupid asking these questions, but I dont have any experience with these OPs...)

I usually plug the liquid, and put the blob of gel in my mouth.

But the main way I take OC's is just sucking on them, hold them under my tongue for 1-2 hours until the gel's all gone, by the time the gels gone I'm verrrry comfortable.

16oz? You only need 1 mL/80mg oxycodone to saturate it.

I don't know about dividing doses as this method is so variable

Well, I have 16 oz of water, because I mainly plug the OC, I was chopping up with a razor, letting it sit in water for about 10-15 min, plug the water(about 3-4ml), and just kept putting the gel left over in a bottle of water.

Hopefully there is still some OC left in that Gel/Water.
Pretty gross to try and drink ( I already tried)
But, definitely not as bad as cough syrup...lol

I will try drinking 1/2 , 1/3 of the water right now. See if anything happens.
I came mainly to see if I would be able to sort out a dose or anything. seems like Ill just have to slowly gauge it.
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it, wish me luck.
Now lets go see if I can do this safely without too much CNS depression . lol

lol, well, what a waste.

I ended up drinking the entire 3/4s of the bottle of water, at once.
Felt like nothing more than popping 20-40mg (out of the 200-300mg of oxy in the water)

Now, I'm left with the bottle that has 1/4th of the water left in it.
What makes me curious, is at the bottom, I thought I saw gel, so I would just siphon off the top water, and was saving the bottom.
Well, whats weird to me, is that it's not gel at the bottom of the bottle now.
Its more like, when you pour a whole bunch of salt into a water. it settles at the bottom, but when you shake it, it binds freely with the water. (looks like it does anyways)

Is this just because it's already in a 'gel' solution, or is this actually Oxy HCL?
Idk...
I want to just chug this whole bottle and nod the fuck out, but, I really have no fuckin idea how much Oxy is even in the water...(Anywhere from 100-400mg now Id imagine. Maybe even less if the Oxy was floating around in the other 3/4th of the water)
Anyone have any experience similar to this? Is the oxy equallys in the water, or is it more in the gel (Im assuming gel since every time Ive attempted to dissolve in water, I never get much effect , and I haven't eaten the gel more than once, Ive saved most of them and put them in this bottle)