• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Experiment Thead - New Formulation Oxycodone Extraction

I just want to take a moment and cheer from the side lines for the guerilla scientists and kitchen chemists of Team Junkie. You are seriously part of what makes the Internet still a great place. That, irregardless of whether abusing your OP80's is a Good Thing or not, the noosphere is moving history apace.
here here

I've googled this with no help so I'm posting hoping for some info. I wanna try putting an OP in Liquid Nitrogen. Would this help by making it brittle enough to turn into powder or could a rapid super cooled process somehow seperate or break down the time release. I also have methanol so if someone has any ideas of how these things could help by working together ill try them so let me know.

Im close I can feel it

I think I was able to extract almost all the oxy out of an OP 60mg by changing the ph

Crushing then ingesting orally w/ BC powder

I am curious, I crushed an oxycodone 30mg, a/215, and mixed the powder into a BC powder packet, then dumped it down my throat and chased with Mt. Dew to kill the taste. By ingesting it this way, am I ensured a quicker buzz, as well as a longer sustained buzz? I have chronic neuropathic pain and find just ingesting them as pill form does not kill the pain quite as quickly. Somebody has suggested parachuting, but I found myself gaging on the toilet paper. Any help here?

[email protected]

Thanks

This thread is worthy of a bump given the newfound interest in this formula. I have also referred some posters from BDD over to this thread so I figured I should bump it back up there.

What is the new found interest?
Is it due to the fact that opana is being switched to crush proof pills?

Last edited:
I'm not trying to be a smart ass here and i haven't read much of this thread because it's super long but I have a suggestion. Since the polymers are obviously broken down in your stomach and your stomach is full of hydrochloric acid. Could you use hydrochloric acid to break them down outside of your stomach? Or is this too dangerous?

Lorne; Opana ER is injectable via methods posted in one of the Opana threads.
Either the mega or the how to inject Opana ER thread can't remember which offhand.
I've not done so personally but I've seen it done multiple times & it does work.
I didn't have microns at the time & as such wasn't down with it myself the people doing so used cotton filters.
I found the risk to high with the methods described but the IPA method used did work for a tolerant user.
Personally I'd have to try micron filtering it & checking out what it comes out like before considering IV'ing it.
To each there own however & it's quite possible to IV Opana ER using IPA based methods.
What % yield you get I don't know but as I said a tolerant friend experienced good effects.

So check out those threads & you should have your answers. If you need more info post in said threads.
I believe I have them subscribed & I can give you more details if need be. Hope that helps. :)

I would really like to avoid reading all of this thread, but I feel as though my question is going to bring upon insults lol. Anyways, if I were just wanting to take oral OPs without the time release, would just crushing it work, or would I need to do something else with it? lol

^ it will release slightly more instantly but not come close to beating the time release and making it completely IR.

Also, good luck crushing them.

^ A hammer wont even do it.

I have heard that callus removers like the ped egg are your best bet.

Have you tried using a pill crusher? I've googled and read a few reports saying it will work. Someone said something about getting a pill crusher with teeth.

I am no chemist, so my questions may be retarded. If you can't crush them, can you break them in half like you can a hydrocodone? Sorry if I hijacked the thread but mine got merged.

I've tried a few different methods for taking the OP's orally, and here is what I've found works the best for me so far.

I take 3x20 mg's, so times may be a bit different for you. Basically just keep a close eye when you have it in the microwave.

Crush up the pill(s) as finely as possible. I use one of those electric coffee grinders, and let it run through there for at least a minute or so.

Spread the crushed pill out on a ceramic plate. I keep mine in the middle of the plate....not spread across the entire thing, but not in one big pile either.

Microwave on high until it turns a light brown/golden color. Keep a very close eye on it, because it can burn quickly. For my dosage, the sweet spot is at about 4 and a half minutes. It may be more or less for you, depending on your microwave and dosage.

Take the plate out of the microwave and let it cool down. I move mine into the freezer....though I've heard you run a chance of the glass breaking, it's never happened to me. I'm using ceramic plates though; not glass.

After 6 or so minutes in the freezer, take it out. You're left with a light brown substance that looks like a really thin sheet of peanut brittle. Break it up a little, chew it up, swallow, and enjoy.

I've tried a few different methods for taking the OP's orally, and here is what I've found works the best for me so far.

I take 3x20 mg's, so times may be a bit different for you. Basically just keep a close eye when you have it in the microwave.

Crush up the pill(s) as finely as possible. I use one of those electric coffee grinders, and let it run through there for at least a minute or so.

Spread the crushed pill out on a ceramic plate. I keep mine in the middle of the plate....not spread across the entire thing, but not in one big pile either.

Microwave on high until it turns a light brown/golden color. Keep a very close eye on it, because it can burn quickly. For my dosage, the sweet spot is at about 4 and a half minutes. It may be more or less for you, depending on your microwave and dosage.

Take the plate out of the microwave and let it cool down. I move mine into the freezer....though I've heard you run a chance of the glass breaking, it's never happened to me. I'm using ceramic plates though; not glass.

After 6 or so minutes in the freezer, take it out. You're left with a light brown substance that looks like a really thin sheet of peanut brittle. Break it up a little, chew it up, swallow, and enjoy.

Thats an extremely high temperature (even worse, nuke-wave heat) your applying to the thebaine etc... lowering the overall pain killing properties of the oxycodone...how extreme ? I cant give you a number, but more than just a little.

I think everyone is overlooking this. Why not just get a 1% HCl solution to replace the acid that breaks down these exact solvents in our own stomachs? Then place your aqueous HCl solution in a warm area for a few days (or evaporate under vacuum to speed things up a bit)... shouldn't the end result be a residue containing polymers and oxycodone? So since these polymers are obviously not soluble in water, just mix the residue with water and ingest as you please. No harmful chemicals, and you're basically mimicking what happens in your stomach, so it should work.

No chemists or pharmacists on this forum? I study pharmacy and I am sure a pharmacist/chemist could extract injectable oxy-hcl from those fucking OP's.

I haven't read all the pages, just skimmed through some briefly so I don't know if this has been thought of or not but maybe this will work. I haven't been able to try this yet because I just read about this and OP's are actually hard to come across now. Not that people don't have them, I think it's more along the fact that nobody really wants them so sellers dont get them.

Anyway I was reading that BHT was heated up to it's melting point and added to the oxy in Purdue's process to make the New OP formulation. BHT has a melting point of 70-73C about 160F. The boiling point i believe was around 230C but i could be wrong on that. So my thoughts are to heat up a finely ground OP to around 160F or above to get the BHT to start to melt or start to affect it's chemical makeup then add something to get the BHT to get absorbed while leaving basically what would be just a normal OC pill behind. I read that BHT is Fat soluble and OC is not, so maybe if you add a fatty liquid like cooking oil or IPA and a combination of cooking oil. In theory the BHT would be absorbed into the cooking oil and since water and oil don't mix you should be able to add water to the mix at that point to get the oxy to mix and then just separate the water from the oil.

I'm not sure how long you would have to leave the oil mixed with the OP before the BHT is fully dissolved into it but it's an idea and if anyone wants to waste or gain some oxy on this method let me know how it works. It's just my two cents, and if unless someone knows for a fact that this wouldn't work, I will try this next time i run into some OP's.

P.S i suggested IPA and oil because Purdue says complex solvents, oil isn't a solvent, but everyone on here thinks "complex" means a single source solution that will be the miracle. Maybe, just maybe, Complex means a combination of a solvent/something else or two or more solvents combined. Also maybe instead of IPA substitue acetone or MEK or something else.