• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna throw a few thoughts out there..

It saddens me to see such a powerful, addictive and potentially damaging substance (basically a benzodiazepine) become so widespread and easy to access in the RC community. It seems these 'reputable suppliers' are resorting to ever more underhanded tactics to sell their products; using addictive substances to bait people in and make them buyers for life (or at least extended periods). A lot of people trying these new products haven't the faintest clue of what lies in store should they use these things anything more than just occasionally as the sites have to circumvent the law with their 'not for human consumption' pitch and therefore omit drug-effect info. Now this being a predominantly capitalist world I see how the sale of such drugs has caught like wildfire, a race to the bottom if you will, and I see the need for suppliers to stay ahead of the curve if they wanna stay in the game, but this to me just seems like a new low.

Yes yes, I agree give the people what they want... but once addicted who's to say we as conscious beings actually want the drugs anymore? Psychological addiction is just the conscious manifestation of a chemical void which yearns to be filled, and the next fix is exactly that filler. Some view heroin dealers as depraved - they fatten their pockets to the detriment of others, ultimately not giving a fuck about the lives they may demolish in the process. Now I'm not equivocating RC vendors to heroin dealers as currently the substances in comparison are nowhere near as addictive - but the same logic applies, no? The ultimate endgame for any business is to have solid and consistent demand, and what could possibly be a better customer base than a whole load of people physically addicted to a product you so conveniently supply? At the end of the day, market morality = no morality.

I won't mention names but my whole theory perhaps my theory is given weight by the fact that quite a few trusted vendor sites are giving away etizolam pills for free alongside any order. Another parrallel to the heroin game.. sling product cheap then jack up the price when they come crawling back. This, in my opinion, is just the beginning.. I bet a substantial portion of the next-generation RCs will prove to be addictive. Tbh, I don't blame the vendors, it seems this is a natural evolution of the market. I just think it kinda sucks.

Forgive the lack of a coherent direction in this rant, I just needed to get these thoughts out there cause it kinda irks me.

Feel free to let me know if you agree/think I'm a crazy paranoid conspiracy theorist:)
On the contrary, nothing paranoid about this statement given the clearly heartfelt sentiment that prompted you to write it. However I do think it's a little inacurate in it's targeting the weight of responsibility. Of the three players in this never ending farce:

We have governments who wildy swing the ban hammer of righteous indignation in the frankly absurd belief that prohibition has ever done anything other than drive everything underground where it becomes entirely out of legislative reach or influence - end result? An analogue market that is a wild west frontier town of lucky dip sharp shooter vendorss appearing in ever greater number, selling their adulterated knockoff poisons and heat sealed foil bags to make it seem legit. If you're lucky, you might just find one who's guiding principle is value of maintaining customer loyalty and confidence with reliable stock and a bit of slick customer service and a rapid and discreet delivery service to your door, right when you need them. Why should we expect them to give a shit whether some of us have fatal flaws in our character that make us ideal candidates for a highspeed gurney ride and a crash team? Not the problem of the vendor, and actually the very reason why our governments still find reasons to treat us as though we are incapable of exercising basic free will in making informed and well researched choices, based on the vast wealth of excellent information available in places like this.

It's time we faced the music - the blame rests with us and not some profit motivated stock handlers. Some of us give our inept governments all the reason they need to never bother making any radical changes in how they handle an enormous proportion of a young and largely productive bunch of citizens who would just like to unlock the potential for biochemical adventures to make the daily grind of their lives seem worthwhile.

Idealism. Yes. I expect too much. A little evolution and some desire for a mature and progressive re-evaulation of how lives are lived, that would rock.

b3ast1e - sounds like you were very very high on your post @ 10:09. Etizolam can cause one to 'loose' ones legs first time with no tolerance. I was staggering around like a drunk after my first 1mg and also found it comical and youve taken a lot for a first time. If you venture into the outside world in this state you will be making a 'spectactle' of yourself to say the least.

Last edited:
b3ast1e - sounds like you were very very high on your post @ 10:09. Etizolam can cause one to 'loose' ones legs first time with no tolerance. I was staggering around like a drunk after my first 1mg and also found it comical and youve taken a lot for a first time. If you venture into the outside world in this state you will be making a 'spectactle' of yourself to say the least.
Hehe, you're not wrong bud, and appreciate the caution. I've been on a week long stim bender (evident in some of my recent posts on BL) and I'm a bit out of shape these days, so the Etizolam was intended to be a little rescue package, but I hadn't reckoned on them being so bloody moreish! I'm a complete noob when it comes to benzos and I've had a few rather sketchy judgement impaired moments over the last 48hrs when it was clear I definitely wasn't the one in charge. Last night's fall down half a flight of stairs, a carpet burn on my forehead and a big old black eye has reminded me of my fragility and need to rein things in.

Still, it's been fun!

edit: bit isn't it always when you're in a position to reflect on it with everything intact? It could have gone down very differently tbh. For any other Benzo rookies out there thinking that Etizolam has more margin for error, these things are not to be taken lightly, a really nice chem, but more than capable of righteously fucking your shit up.

Last edited:
I don't fucking get this..Phenazepam is as a good as Xanax and etizolam is pure shit equal to Tranxene; worthless...

Where the F you guys buy your benzos?

I don't understand why people that enjoy these but dislike the consistency don't just get the pure powder and dilute it in PG. It's much cheaper, is really quite simple, and extremely reliable. I wouldn't dare touch any of these pills with the varying reports people are giving.

Is the powder even being sold anymore? I would buy powder over pills in a heartbeat (so much cheaper). I haven't seen it sold for at least a year though.

I don't fucking get this..Phenazepam is as a good as Xanax and etizolam is pure shit equal to Tranxene; worthless...

Not to me. Phenazepam kills anxiety obviously but I got no euphoria from it whatsoever. I find xanax much better. Etizolam to me is more euphoric than valium (which in turn is more euphoric than xanax with the added benefit of being able to walk).

I really need to stock on some etiz.
Phenazepam has way too long a half-life, and ya it's not euphoric at all. Many times, hardly even noticeable, to the point where I will end up drinking on it, forgetting I took any.

I cannot touch alrpaz anymore, unless I intentionally want to go 100% black out.
Etiz sounds like the real deal.

@Mung Hunter: you should be able to find etiz powder now. I take it you were talking about a year or more ago.

Aeon, sounds to me like you either haven't tried real etizolam, or your body chemistry is just a bit different than most people's because etizolam is far from pure shit. I have both phenazepam and etizolam and I'd much rather take etizolam, although the phenazepam is really good for knocking you out when needed.

Also, the powder is definitely still being sold; fortunately. I'm gonna need to stock up in case they do stop selling it. I had to apply for an advanced account on whichever site I got it from though so that may be why you're not able to find it; it's very dangerous and certainly shouldn't be sold to the masses.

Also, the powder is definitely still being sold; fortunately. I'm gonna need to stock up in case they do stop selling it. I had to apply for an advanced account on whichever site I got it from though so that may be why you're not able to find it; it's very dangerous and certainly shouldn't be sold to the masses.
I doubt they'll stop selling it anytime soon though, etizolam has gained enormous interest over the last few months. The advanced membership is a good thing, filtering out the crowd that just wants to get wacked and do stupid shit and ruin it for the entire community. But if I had the money I'd stock up as well, it's a great chem. I haven't even touched my diazepam since getting it in powderform. I much appreciate the subtle yet very present effects of it, compared to other benzo's.

The Etizolam I first had were tiny little light blue pills which I still buy now and seem to be very good quality. Then I once recieved manufactured little white ones. Then these bigger blue shiny ones that look like sweets. I couldn't tell a difference in effects between them but I am not that tolerant to benzos.

Here is a picture of all three (by the way the second ones are not in the exact packaging but the pills look similar)

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/9317/3etizolam.jpg
You don't tell us what brands these are. Tere has been precious little in this thread mentioning that etizolam is a prescription drug in several countries. Etilaam is Schedule H in India, same as any other benzo. Same in Italy, where Depas is the brand name.
Can I say though that to take 6mg at once is quite irresponsible. 2mg is perfectly adequate for sleep, even in a person like me who has taken benzos almost constantly since 1978. If you read the PIL which in Etilaam is written in English as well as Urdu & Hindi, 3mg is considered the maximum dose in 24 hrs. 6mg etizolam is equivalent to 120mg diazepam and 1mg just as sedating as 20mg diaz, so don't you think you're kinda overdoing things?
Etizolam has become so popular now they stopped import of phenazepam that supply isn't keeping up with demand. If we return to page 1 of this thread there was a poster who insisted this was a rare drug. Maybe in the US, but not elsewhere. It's prescribed mainly when patients are unresponsive to clonazepam, which IS rare, being one of the most prescribed anticonvulsants in the world, with the bonus of being a powerful anti-panic drug. I haven't had a full blown attack since starting Rivotril. Etizam and Etilaam are just as effective with the bonus of being highly recreational. Just don't overdo it. Moderation produces better results, and 6mg is for sure overdoing it.

I doubt they'll stop selling it anytime soon though, etizolam has gained enormous interest over the last few months. The advanced membership is a good thing, filtering out the crowd that just wants to get wacked and do stupid shit and ruin it for the entire community. But if I had the money I'd stock up as well, it's a great chem. I haven't even touched my diazepam since getting it in powderform. I much appreciate the subtle yet very present effects of it, compared to other benzo's.

I'm sure they won't stop selling the chemical anytime soon, but they may stop selling it in powder form which would be a big problem for me. And yeah I think more sites should implement the advanced membership application, especially for the more addictive and harder to work with compounds.

I just make a solution in PG - 1ml=1mg.

What is PG?

I read it's fully soluble in 95% Ethanol BUT wouldn't 90% Ethanol also do the Job?

BTW, has anybody here experienced effects of Blepharospasm after prolonged use and if yes, how long and how much did you take?

Thanks,

THC

^PG is propalene glycol. It's used as a non-toxic solvent in many consumer products such as shampoos and some food products. It's the best choice for storing benzo powders long term as far as I know. It's completely legal to buy and you can buy it cheaply on many common auction or wholesale sites.

As for etizolam: I'm experienced with most of the common benzos and a few more uncommon ones, and I have to say etizolam is certainly my clear favorite. 2mg with no tolerance completely kills anxiety, and makes me feel very light like a balloon in a way no other benzo makes me feel.

It feels more similar to valium than anything else, but I would much prefer it to valium. 20mg of valium makes me feel calm but flat. 2mg etizolam makes me floaty, wobbly and ephemeral but with very little clouding of cognition. Reminds me of Soma. I don't feel like a sloppy drunk like on Xanax. I don't feel the agression that some other benzos make me feel. Only a subtle but very real euphoria that's missing in any benzo I've tried. I don't feel tired sloppy or liable to do any stupid shit (although I'm sure that'll change on higher doses). Not a lot of ataxia compared to xanax or kpins.

Even though the pills are expensive, I think they're actually worth the price until the powder comes back around.

Even though the pills are expensive, I think they're actually worth the price until the powder comes back around.

I'm rehashing here, but the powder is still around. The site I get mine off of requires an advanced account but since people were saying they were having a difficult time finding it, I did a simple google search and found another reputable vendor that doesn't require an advanced account.

I ordered 100 from a legit source, got them 2 weeks later...they came in a box and brand was Etilaam and had 10 sealed blister packs with writing. I'm wonder if these ones are legit? They are a kinda of dark blue....not too dark though...I'll try and dig up a picture. If anyone has ever seen these please let me know.

2u53klu.jpg

Etizolam > Xanax > Valium > Klonopin > Phenazepam > Ativan

in my opinion.

2mg Etizolam feels as strong as a 2mg Xanax bar but with more euphoria and it helps me sleep like an angel

Can still feel it well into the next day, apparently it's got a rather potent metabolite.

1mg is perfect for anxiety relief... 2mg is actually pretty fun and great for sleep... much more than that and I start to get sloppy.

Note that I used to have an extreme tolerance to benzos and am very, very experienced with all kinds of them. However I haven't had any benzos for almost a year before recently scoring some Etilaam-1 small blue pills.

Etnies, that's the exact same brand and box I have, and they haven't failed me yet. Barring a good forgery [which I doubt] you're good to go!

Etnies, that's the exact same brand and box I have, and they haven't failed me yet. Barring a good forgery [which I doubt] you're good to go!

ahh that makes me feel a little better...I know snorting other benzo's is a waste due to B.A....anyone have any info on snorting etizolam?

Where the F you guys buy your benzos?

Phenazepam is pure shit!

Etizolam > Alprazolam

When you're on phenazepam you don't even know you're on phenazepam....it doesn't even deserve to be a benzo.

Status
Not open for further replies.