• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Etizolam - My drug hell

100mg powder for less than £30 notes is a crackin price...been buyin the pellets for too long.Even had to reult to payin...get this £4 for a pack of 2 presseded etiz at my local headshop!The amount of money they must make of this cheap Rc is unbelievable.Even in small orders i can get a strip of blistered for under 4 pounds!Maybe i should gl into the buisness as seems you can make a fortune on etiz!
Cant believe some people still but off the bi flashy vendors who seller it in the prices range of £8-10 for 10 pellets????Crazy shit!

come dow
I have since learned this...I am very new to etizolam and underestimated it. Only happened the one time ;)

I had a big benzodiazepine problem to start with Diaz,temaz,xanax,lorazepam,bromazepam,nitrazepam,clonazepam...you name it i did it.I substituted the heavy benzos which were causin me a lot of problems...car crashes,relationship problems,difficuties with work with etizolam,which is a godsend!
I am no way saying it is perfect and i consider myself to be addicted to it...i find i need it to function!I cut down to 3 a day a one point and was going to slowly taper but the dreaded RC stims of 5=it/6-APB etc have made me start takin large amounts again....often take 12-15 a day on a stim session!
Not good i know and i need to cut down on the stims and really start to reduce my etizolam intake if i can get down to 4/5 and have a stim break i will be happy.Then try a long taper from there as i really dont want to wake up needing 4 etiz with my cuupa tea just to feel normal again!Also i should realise the problems the heavy benzos caused me.
Anyway despite that Etiz has to be my favourite sort of benzo(if i can call it that)It doesnt fog my mind or impair my judgement or change my personality and generally im taking it to feel normal and get a few hours kip after 250mg of 5-it!
So ive got a few hundred etiz and gram of 5-it(which irioncly i didnt order and came with an etiz order but upon telling the vendor he said just to keep it)and pay him back when i can.
Anyway guess what im sayin is Etizolam is a cracking drug and doesnt make you dopey and stupid like some of the heavier tranquilizers!However its addictive and ive tried goin C/T and almost seizured....so by no means underestimate its potency just because its legal.Use it occasionly,great sleep aid,great for anxious situation,great for stim ns etc.
Everyday use is a bad idea an tollerance builds....i however have such a huge tollerence for benzos i can take 5/6 at once and just feel a tad relaxed,where if others took 5/6 at once(dont do it)it would most certainly put them on there arse and in to a long sleep!
Anyway rant over just show etiz the respect it deserves as im certainly finding it a very difficut drug to come off although a lot of that is down to my stupity and taking handfuls when im on a stim binge.
Have fun with whatever your doing be safe....and show respect to the power of Etiz as due to its fairly chaep price and extreme easyness to purchase people may find themselves hooked and as with any addiction....it aint fun!!

Fair enough, hope you can taper down eventually.

One thing everyone who uses it regularly should bear in mind is that it is probably not going to be so easy to come by in the future. I'm pretty sure it is on the way to becoming a prohibited substance, so don't assume it will always be easy to get hold of.

well I recently dissolved my 100mg in 200ml vodka and it's fucking excellent :D

Hard hitting, comfortable and <30p a pop now :O surprised they lowered the price even more!

Do people actually notice some sort of effect from etizolam? I certainly don't. They don't chill me out like vallies do. Do any of you take them for any other reason that just going to sleep? All they do for me is nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, sleep.

How many have you tried at once? Are they blistered etilaam or some other bollocks?

Their effects seem to vary from person to person, so you could be unlucky and not respond to them well, although I've noticed varied effects myself. First couple of times I had them I had a brilliant feeling of euphoria, since then they've been more valium-like in their effects. They definitely chill me out although sometimes it feels more like emotional dampening than the typical blurry drunken benzo vibe.

I've tried up to 5 at once. Same thing happens then as it does with 2. Feel absolutely no different, then wake up 8 hours later. They do work, they're great for sleep, I just don't notice any other effects at all. They don't even make me feel drowsy, or at least not that I can remember. I just take them, feel fuck all for half an hour or so then wake up a while later. Which is fine, because that's really why I want them, just curious that people seem to be taking them for reasons other than just to pass out.

I've had blistered ones & loose ones. Both identical.

Weird, maybe they don't get on as well with your personal biochemistry as they do with some people's. I get chilled out from a half and big, proper benzo effects from two or three (eg falling downstairs, waking up in torn clothes with no clue how it happened). I also find they go really well with weed, and I'm assuming you've tried that.

One of the reasons popular drugs, illicit and otherwise, are popular is because they affect people in very uniform ways. Perhaps etizolam never acquired the ubiquity of valium because a larger percentage of people don't get the expected reaction.

You might get more of a perceptible dunt off it if you mash it up and let it sit under your tongue, that definitely brings it on quicker and more noticeably for me.

Is Etilaam the best way to go for these for quality/cost or? Looking into these just to try and don't want something that's inconsistent so I can't make a good judgement.

powder is the best for quality / cost, it also hits nice and quickly :)

whatever you do dont get pellets, they are under / over weight and can be mixes of other things... I don't know why sould people STILL stand by them.

Etilaam are absolutely fine by me.

No matter where you buy from, chances are you'll get Etilaam anyway. I'd much rather put my faith in a reputable manufacturer of genuine pharmaceuticals than take my chances with 'pellets'.

As for powder, I wouldn't recommend powdered benzos to anybody, even the most responsible and careful individuals. Too many horror stories for my liking, no matter what the cost saving might be.

I have had etilaam in blister packs & I've had what you lot refer to as "pellets", ie loose pills. They were the same thing. The "pellets" were just the blister packed etilaam without the blister packs (& more expensive lol).

I wouldn't buy any of the ones that wee Jimmy has been knocking up in his shed though, fuck knows what'll be in them.

Powder is probably a bad plan for something active at 1mg. You know you'll just dab your finger in it at some point. I had a gram of diaz before, but that wasn't too bad as I was only taking it for sleep so whether the "dab" was 20mg or 80mg the only difference was that I'd sleep more.

you can easily check, to begin with they were deblistered etilaams, but now they are own brand blue throughout the pellet rather than just the outside. Oh, and also a bit more spherical

Its a funny kind of downer in my book with as much in comnon with carisoprodol (aka soma, meprobromate) as it does with valium or xanax. I find i can't do a lot of them though, and theres no point even if i do, the good effects peak out at relatively low doses. I love em though - first legal benzo we've ever had, though prob not for long it seems.

There was always phenazepam before it of course. Though maybe that's best forgotten. No pun intended whatsoever.

Phenaz is still around despite being at the centre of a good many tragic tales.

Still liking the etiz, the loose blue tablet ones, haven't tried any in packs, make me feel nice n conk me out