• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Effects list of K2 Summit

Yea i get horrible phlegm and throat soreness from smoking spice.... it gets better after quitting.... i have a suspicion that the spice blends are much harder on the lungs than herb or even cigs

I have that same feeling lol. The stuff i was smokin for the longest time was veggie matter, like potato skins and shit like that. So atleast i know it wasnt something to horrible. The other stuff before that tho....man that shit was so hard on my throat and lungs i dont even wanna know what i was smoking. I guess thats why they called it deathwish lol

Ok so I'm here today seeking answers about how to recover from a bad experience smoking synthetic bud . Here's basically what happended to me the day I smoked it' & what I've been goin thru for the past almost 2 months & since smoking it oncr for the 1st time . . Well I smoked like a half of like a 0.5 gram blunt with my boy and I swea immediatly after putting the roach out I felt fuckin weird! Like my vision was off to where I saw doubles, my heart was beating crazy fast, nd it felt like I wasn't even breathing! About 4 hours after the anxious scary feelin wore off & I started to calm down. After the crazy high went away my head jus felt groggy (like in adream state) & at random times my heart would race as well as trouble breathing. To this day at random times I the same feelings minus groggy head . I went the hospital twice because I smoked real bud nd it triggered the anxiety attack feeling nd the doc told me to let my body heal because Receptors in my brain are blown which is causing this to happen.

What I'm basically to find out is what can I do to reverse these symptoms , what vitamins I should be taking to repair my receptors & the dosages I should be taking.

I just really wanna be able to socially drink & smoke weed without feeling like I'm gunna have a damn heart attack ;/! Plz email/post in the forum for any helpful suggestions u have. It would be highly appreciated since the doc has no legit answers for me ..

spice trip

Though I am not certain if this is the place to post about my experience or not, I will start here. I also plan to post this on Erowid as well.
Before ever taking a drag of a cigarette or a single puff of weed in my life I tried synthetic spice. Myfriends smoked weed and spice and loved the spice (obviously stongly addictive) so they aould pick up a three gram bag pretty much every day. The first time I smoked it was called super Kush and was a decent high, I didn't mind it at all so I decided to try it again at some point. a few nights later my friend got a 3 g bag of a spice called Hydro. It had a terrifying demon on the front (with good reason) and without hesitation the people i was with started smoking. Blankets were layed out and water bottles provided for eveerybody, just to make sure set and setting were perfect.

we were somewhere outside of barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold

0 hour- I took one hit of a large bowl of Hydro

+10 minutes- lights trailed, i began forgetting theings and felt a similar inebriation with alcohol

+15 minutes- not going as far as I expected I decided to take 6 more hits aw big as I could make them. This is to date the biggest mistake of my entire life.

+20 minutes- i began spraying febreeze throughout the garage while laughing uncontrollably and made my way to the room filled with blankets.

I do not remember the next five hours of my life. my behavior was described later as a zombie untill i passed out. I couldn't speak or pay attention to any one.

it started like this. as I entered my friends room and layed on the blankets the room became more and more black I realized i was in over my head. you blulighteers know, that feeling when you think "oh shit, too much..." then the fear set in. i became dissalusioned with reality. I was convinced that the universe had created a false conscienceness that allowed me to belive that my friends family even emotion and logic were all non existant and that "I" was doomed to suffer as a stream of chemicals in the black universe for eternity.
then shit got bad
I started to hear a chant that grew louder and louder until, well, try to imagine the loudest a noise can be I describe it as "max universe volume" the chant was a gruesome evil voice that kept repeating the phrase "There is pain, and thus for death" this was accomponied by an indescribable unwanted body load as i plunged deep into hell.
then shit got real bad
to say the next few hours were ++++ would be an understatement and I realize most people would think that is bullshit and I just couldn't handle myself, but the people I was with were tripping intensly hard and agreed that I was in a state beyond a trip. I was slowely being suffocated and stung all over my body while demon goat feet stomped on me pushing into a pit of missery and sin. I felt every negative emotion, pain, sadness, hate, envy everything that could bring me pain was there. a billion billion times worse than any feeling of dredd i have felt sober was consuming me this continued for what I describe as trillions of infinities I was certain that this was going to continue forever. Those are the parts of the trip I remember this was the most indescribable and unimaginable torture I could have gone through and to this day it was the worst experiaence f my life, worse than the death of my father, worse than the knowledge of my mother being a heoin addict while he died. I would never wish such a torture upon any human being no matter what terror they have caused.

Since this I have tried lsd more than once maxing out at three doses and though it did get quite intense at times, it was never one one millionth of what I exprienced on JWH-( 018 )

this Hydro experiance makes any trip since hard to enjoy as feeklings of uneasiness over take me as the trip sets in.

How much of this did you all generally smoke to see these effects? this month, i've purchased about 6 grams of AK-47 Potpourri. (I know they are different, but assuming its a similar chemical makeup) Have a hit here and there in the evenings, let it wear off, take another a couple hours later. granted, only gone through about 2.5 grams of it with the assistance of other dumb people like myself. lol. What I want to know though, is did anyone just smoke a small bit, feel fine on it, and then drop it completely after a few weeks and STILL experience negative affects?

Before anybody starts to doubt you, know I'm here and fully and completely believe you. You explained exactly how I freely. Its scary. I've been feeling this for a week. I feel like I have about 1000 pounds sitting on my body, my limbs want to curl, my psychosis is off the charts, I have weird stuff going on with my eyes. I feel numb. Half the time I can't remember what I'm doing or where I am. I'm sure I'm going to forget I even posted this in 5 minutes. Do you ppl see the severity of this drug yet? I am beginning to wonder if I will ever be normal again
I have seizures, and feels like heart attacks. Mood swings. Can barely walk. And the people who are saying that this isn't caused by the k2 are the ones who are addicts. K2 is definitely why she's feeling the way she is to all you trying to say its not. I know it myself for a fact and it angers me when people sit and doubt it. Makes me. Want to jump into the screen and merk on people!

It will take a month or three but you will feel 'normal' eventually.

If you were high 24/7 you've probably forgotten what 'normal' is too, it'll take you a while to realise you're there.

But it'll pass, and you will be able to feel good again. This coming from a fool who has consumed almost a quarter of a kilo of shit-thetics over the last 4 years and was at 350mg of AM-2201 a day at my worst.

The horrid feelings shall pass, it may feel like you've retarded and poisoned yourself, you kind of have, but with determination you can get through it.

And if you're still smoking; stop 'waiting' to quit, you're waiting for a cue that likely will not come.

I've never heard of any of these new drugs you people are talking about, but it sounds like a terrible high. Why do this to yourself? What's wrong with weed? Why not stick with the drugs you're already familiar with? Weed has worked for me for 45 yrs...I'm not about to experiment now.

I've never heard of any of these new drugs you people are talking about, but it sounds like a terrible high. Why do this to yourself? What's wrong with weed? Why not stick with the drugs you're already familiar with? Weed has worked for me for 45 yrs...I'm not about to experiment now.

They're the strongest high you'll ever get, THC is a partial agonist whereas most synthetics are full. Like the first time you ever smoked and someone gave you an blunt of Super Silver Skunk Kush Trainwreck. After a couple of tries it's easy to become comfortable enough to smoke to the point being able to get so high you pass out. Off of about £0.04.

A starter dose is about £0.01, and it wears off in 70 mins. That's the biggest problem for many.

Excellent instincts, i love many psychoactive drugs from most categories and cannabis is by far the one i use most (every day, usually all day) but the synthetic cannabinoids are bad news... panic attacks and vomiting when smoking and withdrawals and vomiting when you dont... And regular non synthetic cannabis doesnt work for a month or more after quitting synths. :(

Last edited:
Yeah its basically like a disorganized version of an acid trip. With K2 and stuff like that you leave reality but have no destination outside of traditional reality

I've been smoking 24K gold AK47...or whatever it's called...and I think I like it more than weed...been doing for the last 2 weeks...haven't noticed any bad effects yet.

The effects sound somewhat cool the way you describe them, but just so everyone knows there are many risks to the use of these substances including full body, permanent paralysis that can begin as long as day or two after use

You can also develop tentacles by day 3 and when you look in the mirror at the end of the week you might find that you have become an octopus.

its very important if your heart starts racing or hurting you lay down and stay calm i noticed i want to move around and shake my leg and stuff but if im calm and breath remind myself im on a drug and that it will wear off then it norm do... idk whats up i smoked this shit for like 6 7 8 months with no affects... now i dont smoke as much as i did wich was all day but when i do ill get chest pains and other weird organ pain i think im taking too big of a hit cuz this shit is very strong...

Damn, I'm 62 yrs old & only toke regular killer weed. I don't like 'synthetic'.

It sounds like whatever it was fucked with the trigeminal nerve. ketamine, oxygen, mushrooms, can all help. Nitrous might since its a dissociative analgesic. but clusters are the 2nd most painful syndrome next to trigeminal neuralgia. I'd take my chances on mushrooms or nitrous oxide, with the latter being the easiest to obtain.