• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Effects list of K2 Summit

don't you need a DEA license in order to test illicit products? does ecstasydata not accept a product if it is labelled as illicit, or how do they get around that sort of thing? i know they don't post mg's of each component, but can post ratios...

have people sent in spice etc to be tested? are results anywhere public? i've seen tablet test results but not spice or cannabis or street powders.

http://www.ecstasydata.org/

They are licensed, they test spice, results are posted as on that page along with all the info about the site :)

Dear morrow222,
i have had the same symptoms, and yes... it feels like my brain is melting in itself. i am 16 years old and have been smoking this "k2" for a year now.
but i also smoke real weed. I SMOKE MORE REAL THAN K2~ but,i have had some ups and downs myself. about a month ago i started having severe headaches, and i couldnt seem to think straight, and i had blurry vision and ringing in my ears.
i went to the doctor a couple days later cause i couldnt sleep knowing the pain was as bad as it was. IT WAS A HORRIBLE FEELING I CANNOT DESCRIBE! the pain was unbearable. the doctor said i had a lot of fluid in my ears and i had a viral infection. They gave me zyrtec, prednesone,(steroid) and some promethazine dm to help me sleep. And some ear drops.

Ive smoked more k2 than u can think of.
ive smoked atleast 15 kinds, and i have smoked more than 4 grams a day.
Some people wouldn't believe it. But , its true. No matter how intense my last high was, i still crave it.

I cant seem to find the reason of these severe headaches and it makes me in a down , depressed , and angry mood all day.
BUT NO MATTER WHAT, im addicted to it. its hard to stop smoking it.
some people say its like heroin, but i dont believe that.
But, myself i have never done heroin. It makes my brain hurt, and every since my last bad trip off of it, i've had impaired memory.
Does anyone else have this problem? im glad ive found you on here, because no one else has had the same feelings i have, or they just say "that shit is just messing with your brain, its just making you think there is something wrong."
but , im still smoking it occasionally, but not nearly as much as i use to.
I only smoke it if someone else has it and offers it. or iff i dont have anything to smoke.
I can say that it has messed up my cardiovascular system. i have trouble breathing now, and i know i forget stuff way to easily and way to fast for there NOT to be something wrong. Yes, i know its stupid, but i just cant seem to get off of this stuff. . . Also, it has gave me a viral infefction, bronchitis, and really impaired memory.

SOMETIMES, its not so bad, but at other times its like,
HELLO!!!! UR retarted!

sorry its sooo long, but i just wanted you to know,
ive been there...
thanks for listening

CRYSTAL SELLERS

Spice withdrawals for me were much worse than opiate withdrawals... opiated were a bit more intense at their peak but thats only a day or two... i was sick for a week and a half from quitting spice... terrible insomnia, puking, restless legs, alternating chills and sweats, couldnt eat, had to pee every 20mins, constant muscle cramping... just awful... honestly worse than opiates for me...

http://consumer.healthday.com/Article.asp?AID=658646
was reading this article about kids smoking k2 and i had the same experience as them its fucked

i was smoking it last year enjoyed it a lot, but then i got a packet one day k2 same everything smoked a small cone and the left side of my body and limbs started twitching and shaking, i had pain all through my chest, heart, testicles, stomach, legs, brain ache and i went completely blind lasted about 5 minutes, my heart was pounding so hard felt like i was being beaten with a hammer and there was no high at all was absolute shit. i tried a smaller amount a tiny leaf same result then for a week i had testicle and thighs aching couldn't walk and iv had sharp pains in my chest and in heart ever since for a hole year now. i seen a docter, they got me xrays, blood tests, all they could find was my blood having a lot of iron then the average person and asked if i recently had a virus anyway don't smoke this shit not worth having permanent chest pains is it? and maybe killing your heart

Quit the spice... switch to real herb... in a couple weeks when you get back feeling normal then sure give ecstasy a shot if thats what you wanna do but dont start taking ecstasy thinking itll help your spice problem...

Quit the spice... switch to real herb... in a couple weeks when you get back feeling normal then sure give ecstasy a shot if thats what you wanna do but dont start taking ecstasy thinking itll help your spice problem...

In my experience going back to regular bud has been disappointing. You just can't get nearly as high.

i dont think that experimenting with more street drugs is the way to go; that's what got you in this situation in the first place. If beer helps the headaches it may me because your blood is flowing more freely throughout the body and brain. i would try some natural blood thinners to get more oxygen flowing through the body. Blood vessel constriction is the cause of migraine headaches. Providing sufficient nutrients to you body can prevent these constrictions. Vitamin B2 also known as riboflavin, is one of several vitamins that prevent migraines. Take 300 to 400 mg of the vitamin in the morning, According to the Psychology Today website; this can decrease the frequency of migraines by as much as 67 percent over the course of six weeks. You can also take 200 mg magnesium at night. Including a multivitamin will ensure you're getting adequate levels of other nutrients as well. Go to migraineheadaches.org to learn about migraines... not really sure how the k2 induced this reaction but it does make sence that if you are smoking chemicals there might be a restriction of the blood vessels because of the lack of oxygen. i have smoked too much tobacco through a hukkah and got a severe migrine from it. hope this info helps at least lead you in a helpful direction.

Last edited:
I have some unpleasant side effects from this shit (what I picked up was called ZOMBIE KILLAH)... But nothing like any of you are describing. My brain kinda tingles a lot, tingling right now in what I guess you'd call the lower right area, behind my ear. My anti-depressants don't seem to work anymore (buproprion, which I had stopped a week before) I'm irritable all the time.

Of course I can't blame it totally on the shit... The day before I had taken about 300mg of mdea,...

So far as I can remember, this has been the worst drug decision in my life.

In my experience going back to regular bud has been disappointing. You just can't get nearly as high.

Yea it takes about a month off of spice to get back to where real herb actually works again but ot does help with the withdrawals when quitting spice...

I recently saw a friend who was goign really overboard with jwh210 since he had abought over an ounce of it go through bad wqithdrawals. He eventually built up to a really high tolerance..ghuis blend he was making was 250mg jwh 210 per 1g damiana.. and there were days that he was smoking 1g+ pure jwh since hed smoke a few blunts.

Well he ran out and didnt expect withdrawals.. ended up in this like fucked up weird psycosis sweating puking and was actually admitted to ICU for 4 days.. they had no idea wtf was wrong with him. And they dont keep you in ICU for nothing. I was using a similar amount but tapered my dose down over a few months and my witdhrawals did not even compare. I did not puke but had bad diahreah..depression, and the worst was the chills. But it was only abouta week long.

JWH is insane though that you can get such bad wtidhdrawals.. they recentluy banned it in NYC and there was a huge spikke in ER admittance for epople in 'spice wtihdrawals.'

If you smoke a really strong blend and msoke a lot of it don't kid your self..this drug has consequernces.

sorry to hear about your situation OP

I think that these vendors that sell for profit (BRAND NAME spice) are jerk offs.
They exceedingly oversaturate their blends. It's insane. If they would have all kept the dosage around the same i feel as though there would have been some shimmer of control there.

hi morrow222
i am the mother of a 20 yr old boy that has been smoking k2 for a while now......last nite he had such a phycotic episode he beat up his father for no reason what so ever.....he has been hearing voices and talking to the air......he feels like the f.b.i is following him and is so paranoid to an unbelievable extreme.....he thinks we put something in his liquard soap to burn his skin....he wont eat anything that he dont see us eating cuz he thinks its poison....he talks so much (rambling) fromthe minute he wakes till he finally goes to sleep if he goes to sleep at all....he wont sleep in his room cuz he wants to sleep on the couch so he can hear if anyone comes on his property........i could go on and on...but you get the point.....MY QUESTION TO YOU IS....I NOTICE YOUR POST IS OLD FROM 2010......CAN YOU GIVE ME AN UPDATE ON YOUR HEALTH DUE TO THIS K2 KILLER!!!!.....I'D APPRECIATE IT..AND IM SOOOOO SORRY FOR WHAT YOUR GOING THRU OR WENT THRU......THANK YOU <3

I dont think so... i think people are getting sick and finding this website when they search online... i had the same withdrawls and such... withdrawls on par with heroin imo